Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

#BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter (35454 Views)

"The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins / Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) / #buharimustgo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by Adebowale89(m): 10:01am On Nov 16, 2016
sisipelebe:
endure kini? you want make ppl die finish by 2017 the old man must go.

so who will send him off? is it the senathief or money of representatives??

I know God will intervene, only God will rescue us from this internal post-colonial system rule of govt of Apc

1 Like

Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by lonelydora: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2016
Sunnymatey:
No now, CHANGE has come to stay. una never see something, by the time bubu will finish his mission, 9ja will be reduce to nothing. O... I Miss my Goodluck

We reject this in Jesus Name. Amen. And what if at the end he turns Nigeria around.
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2016
Chugavey:

What's this one saying?
Do you have a comprehension challenge?
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by 7lives: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
Adebowale89:

you go get sense one day. who are u referring to as yahoo boys? in 2015 check the economic statistics of exchange rate of African countries currency, to this present time

the economy crackdown is presently a world problem even China that has the largest economy in the world face such issues recently but the economy policies they put in place helps them, same thing as other African countries

I was only using Kenya that was below Nigeria by far in the records of 2015 economic statistics
now far above us

so make use of brain while quoting me next time OK....

Are you sure say " you get brain " which useless policy can give us quick fix after massive HEIST that happens in the last administration.
Why not give us idea Mr Yahooze.
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by Adebowale89(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
7lives:

Are you sure say " you get brain " which useless policy can give us quick fix after massive HEIST that happens in the last administration.
Why not give us idea Mr Yahooze.

which policy does Jonathan use that gives him a good economy record in 2015?

didirin, having capital is quite different from ability to implement it, in the right direction slowpoke

u are just a waste resources, your illiteracy is really a big disease that won't get cure in 50yrs time

no wonder u are using plural word for a singular meaning

#lmao_yahooboys....u dumb no be small

1 Like

Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by 7lives: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
Adebowale89:

which policy does Jonathan use that gives him a good economy record in 2015?

didirin, having capital is quite different from ability to implement it, in the right direction slowpoke

u are just a waste resources, your illiteracy is really a big disease that won't get cure in 50yrs time

no wonder u are using plural word for a singular meaning

#lmao_yahooboys....u dumb no be small

I thank God for my kind of illiteracy, Your kind of LITERACY THAT MADE YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN ADD 2+2 AND GET 22, is something i can never pray for.
Your uncles like like Dasuki are the reasons the country's account is in red, omo ole una never see anything, while ordinary citizens believed you people are serving us, you guys are busy serving your pockets and expect the ball to continue unabated, ijamba se ole, onile taji grin grin grin grin come 2019, UNA GO STILL CHOP SAND.
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by Adebowale89(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
7lives:

I thank God for my kind of illiteracy, Your kind of LITERACY THAT MADE YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN ADD 2+2 AND GET 22, is something i can never pray for.
Your uncles like like Dasuki are the reasons the country's account is in red, omo ole una never see anything, while ordinary citizens believed you people are serving us, you guys are busy serving your pockets and expect the ball to continue unabated, ijamba se ole, onile taji grin grin grin grin come 2019, UNA GO STILL CHOP SAND.

suit yourself dumb skull. gat sth effective to do
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by Brightology2(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
Sunnymatey:
No now, CHANGE has come to stay. una never see something, by the time bubu will finish his mission, 9ja will be reduce to nothing. O... I Miss my Goodluck
dats the boss

Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by marv1: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
May be u dont understand how recession starts and how it can end. So u are using what happened in 1984 to jurge 2016. Thats ur definatn of recession. By the way who led u into recession 1984 and what exactl did he do?
Hiploko:
no let me insult u ni o. Who led us into recession in 1984? U are either from the SW or a mislim
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by chernest2002: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
Baba is putting some senses into Nigerians and they are complaining, i want him to deal with the spirit of tribalism in our land, by 2019 Nigerians will vote for competence and not tribe.
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by Hiploko(m): 6:13am On Nov 18, 2016
marv1:
May be u dont understand how recession starts and how it can end. So u are using what happened in 1984 to jurge 2016. Thats ur definatn of recession. By the way who led u into recession 1984 and what exactl did he do?
lecture me! Why always Buhari( in Balotelli's voice) gerrara hia mehn... Afonja. You guys are only fit for sorcery and withcraft.. Anybody still supporting this old clueless worlds first cerfitificate-less President
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by marv1: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
You have not answered my question. I dont have time for kids like u. U people will just come to a faceless forum and begin to call people names just because they have a more valid points than your trashy, bigotry, selfish, sentimental views. What is ur problem with whoever i support.
Hiploko:
lecture me! Why always Buhari( in Balotelli's voice) gerrara hia mehn... Afonja. You guys are only fit for sorcery and withcraft.. Anybody still supporting this old clueless worlds first cerfitificate-less President
Re: #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter by nikkypearl(f): 5:01am On Nov 23, 2016
seniorkachion:

you are very wrong. Trump has made a success of his career in business and replicated it in politics where he entered as a notice and defeated seasoned politicians to pick the Republican Ticket and crowned it by beating a former Secretary of State and senator to clinch the presidency. Buhari has been sucking on govt tits since he dropped out of school. He contributed and achieved nothing outside govt.
hi..I am being restricted from commenting on my thread..I have sent u my mobile.check yo email.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrested Man With Result Sheets Showing PDP Won Election, APGA Alleges / Obasanjo, Tambuwal In Closed-door Meeting / Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.