Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? (13844 Views)

I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Fashion madness when would lady's get sense see what this one is wearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by chigoizie7(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2016
Bluezy13:

The question was answered at the bolded.
The preceded explanations were unnecessary.

@least I learnt something from the unnecessary explanations.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2016
buffalowings:

Hmmm

You won't hear now cheesy

Lol grin
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by chigoziri2403(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Yes it's my bf but we r too young 2hav kids now undecided
how do you know it wasn't the main thing,
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
chigoziri2403:
how do you know it wasn't the main thing,
It was not i am very sure of that.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Tynasparks(f): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
zadok60:
lolzzzz what's in your mind pretty?...voice out please
nothing o
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by skedman(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
I would advise you to start buying baby things because you are surely pregnant . That pre sperm is very fertile, active and fast. However, the truth is that it is going to be a male child congratulation
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by chigoziri2403(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
SexyGirl787:
It was not i am very sure of that.
you can only know through semen analysis as sperm is invisible to the human eye
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
The short answer
Yes.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Bluezy13(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
chigoizie7:

@least I learnt something from the unnecessary explanations.

Obviously, you skipped Biology classes in your post primary education
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2016
SexyGirl787:
undecided undecided undecided
hw u feeling today? any cumplaint?
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
wellstryme:

Don't stress if you do,you might just delay your period from coming..it is not possible,sperms die quickly and it needs to get to the egg which will not be possible cause it is not enough to swim to the egg,and even in your most fertile days getting pregnant is just 50-60% chance,pregnancy don't always occur,sorry to say but is cum might not even be active to begin with,what of couples that are both sexually healthy but can't have a child,do you know when having sex a guy induce precum inside the vagina and she won't get pregnant if he doesn't put the real cum in,if you get your menstraution you should make a post about it,and if you don't get it don't stress wait for a week if it still doesn't come go see your doctor and let your mum know very early so you know the next step
Check my new topic here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3473967/pre-cum-didnt-make-me#51170545
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Praktikals(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
Sperm can survive for a few days in the female reproductive system – hence a sperm ejaculated during intercourse on a Monday could fertilise an egg ovulated on the Tuesday or Wednesday!
does this mean i can have sex with a lady on monday and she becomes preggy two days after the intercourse.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2016
Praktikals:
does this mean i can have sex with a lady on monday and she becomes preggy two days after the intercourse.

yes .
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Praktikals(m): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

yes .
Thats hard to believe
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by ogunvic41(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Hello ppl pls I would like to know if a lady can get pregnant if a man's pre cum(that is seminal fluid that comes out on the penis tip before ejaculation) touches d vagina especially on her most fertile day. Thanks cry
No, it doesn't contain sperm. Its a fluid to lubricate. So rest ur mind

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Rone16(f): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yes..it contains some amount of sperms but largely fluid
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by fotadmowmend(m): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Hello ppl pls I would like to know if a lady can get pregnant if a man's pre cum(that is seminal fluid that comes out on the penis tip before ejaculation) touches d vagina especially on her most fertile day. Thanks cry
undecided
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
'm an animal scientist ...watsapp me so i can enlighten u

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Praktikals:
Thats hard to believe
the female sperm cell can survive up to 5days and the male 2 / 3 days .

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Praktikals(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

the female sperm cell can survive up to 5days and the male 2 / 3 days .
Thanks for the information sir. I usually pen down intercourse date to avoid "stories that touch the heart"
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Praktikals:

Thanks for the information sir. I usually pen down intercourse date to avoid "stories that touch the heart"
Lol you are right though smiley

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Enoma222(m): 5:29am On Nov 23, 2017
why did your bf refuse to use condom?
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by MissRaine69(f): 5:35am On Nov 23, 2017
Which version of touch are we going by here? The actual factual one or “ I only put the head in” touch
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Enoma222(m): 5:59am On Nov 23, 2017
MissRaine69:
Which version of touch are we going by here? The actual factual one or “ I only put the head in” touch

baby whapsapp me let show you ....08093163827
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Martin0(m): 6:35am On Nov 23, 2017
MissRaine69:

gringringrin
MissRaine MissRaingringrin
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Ronke147(f): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
OP, when you were moaning you didn't let us in on it ooo. So why now
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
dear, if pre-cum enter inside Toto, na belle o! don't be deceived say nor be sperm. that's why manufacturers say if u mistake wear condom inside out, throway am, use another well before penetratn. but don't be worried, pm me d dates when d person contact d pre-cum and the first day of her menstruation. also buy self test paper. very accurate
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by schumastic(m): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ronke147:
OP, when you were moaning you didn't let us in on it ooo. So why now

HMM, WHO TOLD YOU SHE MOANED lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Sheun001(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
darkmarky:
someone is pregnant

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? / Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. / Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.