Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl (33715 Views)

Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' / Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by fromnigeria(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
nairalanddss:
There are so many men who cheat their
partners. But it doesn’t mean that all men
cheat. In fact, even if you dig out the reasons
why men cheat, you might even find some
genuine ones that had forced them to do like
that. But of course, cheating isn’t legitimate
and it can never be supported even if a man
shows reasons behind such actions.
On the other side of the coin, if you take a
deeper look, you might realise that not all
men are cheaters. There are so many men who
never cheat their partners.Men can be
monogamous too. Once a man genuinely
starts enjoying deep levels of intimacy, trust
and emotional bonding with a woman, he
never feels like straying.Here are some
reasons why some men never cheat.

reasons why some men never cheat are:

1.Its A Coward’s Way: Some men declared that
it isn’t manly to cheat a partner. If one isn’t
satisfied with a relationship, instead of
cheating, it is always better to find ways to
repair the bond or break up; but cheating isn’t
a manly move.

2.They Love Their Promises: Making promises
and living by them gives the real kick and this
is why some men never cheat their partners.

3.They Hate Their Past: Men who have been
brought up in families where the father
cheated tend to easily understand a woman’s
pain when a man cheats. This makes them
honest and loyal after they grow up.
4.Cheaters Aren’t In Love: In true love, there
isn’t room for cheating. If cheating occurs
then there isn’t room for true love. This is
what some men opine.

5.They Have Self Control: Sometimes, you
tend to find something that gives you pleasure
but you realise that it isn’t healthy, you tend
to control yourself. Like habits like smoking or
drinking liquor, even cheating may give
temporary pleasure but isn’t healthy in the
long run. That is why self control helps.

8.They Set Example To Their Sons: Some men
hate to set a bad example for their growing
kids. So, they tend to stay loyal to the whole
family.

7.Compassion Dominates Sexual Needs:
Some
men admitted that their heart melts when they
remember what a wife goes through in order
to keep the family comfortable. A feeling of
respect and compassion dominates the sexual
desire to stray.

8.Some Men Are Scared: Some men admitted
that they are scared of certain reasons and
therefore, they never cheat. Firstly, some
single women who trap married men tend to
blackmail to extract money.

These are the reasons why some men never
cheat in a relationship

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/11/reasons-why-some-men-never-cheat.html

mynd44 lalasticlala
if a man should not cheat, it is because he fears GOD. This is the real and only reason a man should not cheat
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by Valprof: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
I wish Naija men will be sane
r u related to cossy.......we r investigating ur mata
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by Valprof: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
Rett0:

So on point. This is what I tell Men that cheat.
Real men control their emotions.
Only babies can't put their emotions in check.
Thank God for the kind of man I married...
control dia emotions abi na lust....any man that can control his emotions not lust, is a yoruba demon
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by Joe171(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
I wish Naija men will be sane
I wish naija women and ladies be sane too.
the men that cheat do it with the females.
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by Donvilo(m): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
Wouldn't cheat b'cos I wouldn't want to sin against God sad

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by Joe171(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Good post
Not that I have any experience because nobody loves me grin
But, I feel like if a man is able to connect on so many levels, cheating won't even occur to him. Imagine being able to talk about anything with your girl/wife. . . showing her a funny meme you saw, talking about religion/politics, a TV show you both watch together, or even just useless trash talk grin . Sex would be like the physical manifestation of your emotional bond, so much that you wouldn't even imagine having it with anyone else. Lol. Women like that don't exist though, and neither does this kind of love, at least to my knowledge. These are just pretty words and they don't apply to real life
Me no get time for telemundo, I get work to do.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by Joe171(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
darkmarky:
not me I will cheat on my wife, i don't see my self eating the same meal everyday of my life.
You mean to tell us that some ladies have their vagina on the neck, or some other parts of the body?
A decent man wouldn't think this way.
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
Joe171:

Me no get time for telemundo, I get work to do.
Lol
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by Duru009(m): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
Why is this story of cheating n cheating always one sided.....

Who do men cheat with , ls not thesame women.
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by Silumi(f): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Good post
Not that I have any experience because nobody loves me grin
But, I feel like if a man is able to connect on so many levels, cheating won't even occur to him. Imagine being able to talk about anything with your girl/wife. . . showing her a funny meme you saw, talking about religion/politics, a TV show you both watch together, or even just useless trash talk grin . Sex would be like the physical manifestation of your emotional bond, so much that you wouldn't even imagine having it with anyone else. Lol. Women like that don't exist though, and neither does this kind of love, at least to my knowledge. These are just pretty words and they don't apply to real life
brilliant opinion.. but like u said, it hardly exist for these days humans are just containers of selfishness walking about. everyone is too busy loving himself and looking for someone to love them again.
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by clarkmos15(m): 1:25am On Nov 16, 2016
this ur numbering is poor...from 5 to 8 to 7 to 8,my baby brother can teach u...his number is 0706868****
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 16, 2016
clarkmos15:
this ur numbering is poor...from 5 to 8 to 7 to 8,my baby brother can teach u...his number is 0706868****

hnmm sorry Sir, it was moved to front page immediately , i didn't check for my mistakes,
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by sisisioge: 4:29am On Nov 16, 2016
Dyt:

Been good babe
Just busy trying to make money [center][/center] cheesy[center][/center][center][/center] cheesy

Cool babes...Biko let it spread o like the gospel. May God bless your hustle.
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by Iamthoney(m): 6:41am On Nov 16, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
I wish some Naija men will be sane
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by victme1(m): 7:59am On Nov 16, 2016
Bisjosh:
Self control is the word cool

Im proud to be a faithful being

hmmmmmmm!
Do not boast Oh! you are MORTAL! leave am there!
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 16, 2016
Fear of God
Integrity
Love of themselves
Love of their spouse
Love of their children
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 16, 2016
But men dont cheat!!

How does admiring another woman qualify as cheating. ;

Man cannot live by Bread Alone. Akara, rice , semo must follow. cool

Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by Dyt(f): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2016
Funjosh:

grin grin grin

What's making you laugh now ehn
cheesy

sisisioge:

Cool babes...Biko let it spread o like the gospel. May God bless your hustle.
I will spray it like parparfume
cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by Abee79(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2016
The fear of God is the best and most credible reason to be faithful to your partner. Every other reason can be argued away . . .
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by humblemikel(f): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2016
please OPS, i want to ask one simple question
DO WE STILL HAVE 100% FAITHFUL MEN IN NIGERIA
just currious
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2016
humblemikel:
please OPS, i want to ask one simple question
DO WE STILL HAVE 100% FAITHFUL MEN IN NIGERIA
just currious

You mean Nigerian men that like women who answer faith.? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! / The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child / I Didnt Like My Dad When I Was A Kid And Still Dont Like Him Now I'm Grown Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.