Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Awesome Dating Platform. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awesome Dating Platform. (287 Views)

Nigeria New Hottest Dating Platform / Nigerian Man Uses Family Photo As His Profile Picture On Dating Platform Tinder / Muslim Singles Needed In a dating platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Dating Platform. by clearsky1283: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
I'm "designing" a great product, a dating platform which will have Android, iOS, Web and Facebook Apps. I am making a blueprint of this platform, a detailed plan of product look and functionality and I'm looking for developers and business people ready to partner/manage/develop this. Time needed to develop this platform is around 10 weeks. I'm willing to gather a team of people who are willing to put in their hard work.

This team would need Android, iOS, Web, Facebook and back-end developers, designer, business expert, marketing expert. which will have company shares. I'm willing to create a concept, book of standards, all app blueprints, marketing and development strategy and business plan for 10% of company shares. Also, for this 10 week period of development, I would volunteer as an adviser for both of managers, helping our managers and to build this by my vision.
At first moment I'm looking for Business Manager and Development Manager, who are willing to work on this idea as one. Ideas are welcome!
Re: Awesome Dating Platform. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
When you say Web and Facebook apps,it's clear you have no idea of what apps and apps development are all about. You do not have development skills,investment funding,an iota of equity sharing and most importantly you have NOTHING. This is the romance section. Try seeking "investors" in the business section and developers in the techies group.

(1) (Reply)

You Are Here! / Good Morning Class! / Simple Ways To Show Appreciation And Be Happy With Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.