Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Strange!!! What Does It Imply? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange!!! What Does It Imply? (915 Views)

Strange Toothpick... Has Anyone Seen This Before? / My Boyfriend's Joystick Is Strange / Will You Be My Val? What Those That Mean Or Imply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
We all know that Travelling is one of the best means of getting Educated. Yes!

Recently, I'm on a visit to one of the Northern States of Nigeria. normally, I'm this dude that likes meeting new friends and getting to know them.

I was bored today and i decided to take a short walk around the environment when i met Aisha. She is very beautiful, has a pointed nose, her tooth was well arranged like it was mounted by Julius Berger. i knew the Nothern Ladies were beautiful but i have never met a fair Nothern lady, Aisha proved me wrong. That's by-the-way.

We got talking, i noticed she was putting on a ring in just like the married does. so i was tempted to ask her if she was married but i had to let that stuff off since i wasn't planning on dating her. she noticed i was staring at her fingers at intervals so she smiled and told me ' I'm not married, the ring has been there for so long'. according to her, when she was a kid, she was having constant headache, that her mum gave her the ring that when she takes it off, she feels the aches, huh!

So in attempt to check the ring out, i placed my hands on her soft fingers, i was about taking the ring off when she halted me 'Stop!' i was kind of baffled, her countenance changed immediately, i tried asking why, then she told me she feels people around her, that if she's with a guy who has diseases and all sort of infections she notices it, so asked her about me, she said I'm clean was baffled. she mentioned that she has other powers which she called 'gift'

hommies! please what's your take on this. she plans coming around tomorrow so we could chill but i don't want to get too involved,,,, she's strange!!!
Re: Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
RUN!!

1 Like

Re: Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
smiles! but she doesn't look harmful,,,
Re: Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by klassykute(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
if her other powers can bring money or grow rice faster why not send her number bros..
Re: Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by freesinzu(m): 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Your strange op

1 Like

Re: Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by ikp120(m): 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Abeg ask her for the scores of 15 matches to be played this week... Pretend to be using it to test her... Then just pm me

1 Like

Re: Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
lol,,, see niggas,
una no get chill at all
Re: Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
ikp120:
Abeg ask her for the scores of 15 matches to me played this week... Pretend to be using it to test her... Then just pm me
no be small thing,,, kai, the hustle just got real
Re: Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
freesinzu:
Your strange op
how do you mean
Re: Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
klassykute:
if her other powers can bring money or grow rice faster why not send her number bros..
send your no, make i give her,,, #hustlersAnthem
Re: Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by freesinzu(m): 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
JIGGERNAPPY:

how do you mean
You should know from my post that I don't have anything to say. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by Flexherbal(m): 12:00am On Nov 16, 2016
You know what to do.
Re: Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by klassykute(m): 12:01am On Nov 16, 2016
JIGGERNAPPY:

send your no, make i give her,,, #hustlersAnthem
lol ..no she gt powers she ft use my number withdraw osusu money
Re: Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 12:02am On Nov 16, 2016
Flexherbal:
You know what to do.
if i knew the way forward i wouldn't post it here
What to do bruv?
Re: Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by ikp120(m): 12:04am On Nov 16, 2016
JIGGERNAPPY:
no be small thing,,, kai, the hustle just got real
Hahaha... Bro I tell you the truth
Re: Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 12:06am On Nov 16, 2016
klassykute:
hahahahahaha, e no possible joor, u might be lucky, if she like u, she fit dey give u correct score9
Re: Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 12:06am On Nov 16, 2016
klassykute:
hahahahahaha, e no possible joor, u might be lucky, if she like u, she fit dey give u correct score
Re: Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by Bluezy13(m): 2:21am On Nov 16, 2016
Hehehe...

Funny comments above
Re: Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by ybalogs(m): 6:37am On Nov 16, 2016
I also have special powers so our involvement together will be balanced unlike yours with hers.Just send her number and I promise to update your post steadily.
Re: Strange!!! What Does It Imply? by klassykute(m): 6:39am On Nov 16, 2016
JIGGERNAPPY:

hahahahahaha, e no possible joor, u might be lucky, if she like u, she fit dey give u correct score
nor b lie..

(1) (Reply)

How A Lady Who Took Herbal Concoctions, Died After Marathon S*x With Lover / She Just Love Sex Too Much Na Food? Part 1 / Just Imagine What This Person Wrote On Social Media!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.