Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October (20037 Views)

Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) / Nigerian Equities Hit All-time N15.78tr High / Lagos Shop Allows Oyinbo Man Walk Away With N200k Worth Of Goods Without Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by viktor01(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
To see money buy Data take enter nairaland don become problem sef, na wa o

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by RillJ(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
Not Strange, not at all.
It is a replay of 1984, only that this one was rooted in some citizens clamour for 'change'

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by phetto(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
trendphemmy:

as if d likes and shares of Nairaland will change what is happening, attention seeking rebel
ok
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by DONFASZY(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
I always get d 5litres gallon of red oil and groundnut oil for N2300 bfor March 2015
it raise to N2900
N3500
N4000
N4500
N4800
at d moment N7200
God forbid
am nt buying 5litre each again
d hardship is now showing in Retailers face not to talk of d end consumer

where are we heading to in dis Economic
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by JoeBlocks(m): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari has failed Nigeria
So did Jonathan. Funny we never heard you say "Jonathan has failed Nigeria". tongue
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by Maj196(m): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Buhari is just out here for a vendetta
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by sweerychick(f): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Angelb4:
Ibo people hold meetings to increase prices of some items. It's a matter of time...Nigeria will soon be good.
why blame Igbos? What have they got to do with the economy
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by justmenoni: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Also a big basin of garri which had sold for N1, 500 now sells for N9,000

This people can lie sha, i bought this big basin of garri today for 1,600 at oluyole market grin grin grin grin
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by FakoMaybach1: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
justmenoni:
Also a big basin of garri which had sold for N1, 500 now sells for N9,000

This people can lie sha, i bought this big basin of garri today for 1,600 at oluyole market grin grin grin grin
Pictures of the garri with groundnut and sugar or i dont believe you
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by justmenoni: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
why should you believe me? or do i look like a zombie to you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin don't you know that zombies get their products at different prices usually at lower prices.

FakoMaybach1:

Pictures of the garri with groundnut and sugar or i dont believe you

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
Axon:
According to our honorable minister of finance, the eloquent mrs. adeosun, inflation(recession) is just a word

And some silly babes in lagos who have refused to work would still expect guys to be .. tongue lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by ahmg001(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
If not for mmm,buhari wud hav finished me in DS recession
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by MrOdyssey(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
RIZLER:
All thanx to combination of the afonja home economics illiterate who's brain is on the same par with terry G and the bastard gworo chewing kunu sipping, burukutu drinking,goskolo goggling,nepa certificate holding idiot in aso rock who doesn't even know the full meaning of inec ,the sofisticated scratchyss gave us as president grin grin

Guy take am easy now. no b fight. Chineke. haa. buhari don suffer oh
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by Ovamboland(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
"The destiny of Goodluck Jonathan is to bankrupt Nigeria" - Tunde Bakare January - 2011

I think he did a marvellous job of his destiny
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by remedick: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
Angelb4:
Ibo people hold meetings to increase prices of some items. It's a matter of time...Nigeria will soon be good.
If dem curse you now, u go run to mod to ban person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blessing Oyindenyefa Etifa “Blossom Bee" Buys Jeep For Her 30th Birthday / Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun / What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.