Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October (20034 Views)

Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) / Nigerian Equities Hit All-time N15.78tr High / Lagos Shop Allows Oyinbo Man Walk Away With N200k Worth Of Goods Without Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by elrony(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2016
20 Litres keg of Vegetable Oil for #6,100?

Op where you buy your own make i go rush buy?

25 litres of Kings Vegetable oil is now 16000 Naira!!! angry

Things are now freaking expensive, and vendors never add the usual Xmas hike.

These are perilous times!

If Sai Buhari is the cause of this, he should go back to Daura abeg,this Change is evil!

5 Likes

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by ephi123(f): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Oh my goodness, how will families and even individuals cope with inflation at an all high cry

And yet Buhari is in Morocco for climate change conference angry Misplaced priorities.

6 Likes

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by eshic(f): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Angelb4:
Ibo people hold meetings to increase prices of some items. It's a matter of time...Nigeria will soon be good.

na inside Igbo matter you go die.

9 Likes

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by onatisi(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Well done buhari. You promised Nigerians change and you are really delivering . Nigerians never bothered to ask you what sort of change you were talking about because they well ok and not hungry then,you gave them free 2 kongos of rice plus fufu and 200N recharge card , and immediately after this they started shouting change not until now that hunger and suffering is beating them hard . Next time a politician says something,Nigerians will be wiser and they will ask for full meaning . Pls don't forget to increase the fuel price as promised oo

9 Likes

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by Praiseson: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by Angoni(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2016
End time prices.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by ephi123(f): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2016
Peterpanny:
Mr Bubu the bubu,your zombies will still defend you.

Yes they will because a number of them do not live in Nigeria and are not facing the pain people are experiencing. In any case, you won't see them on this kind of thread, they will jejely just walk past.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by olanreyman(m): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2016
MMM is the surest thing now cool

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by ikorodureporta: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by karimcarim(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2016
An uncompleted Three bedroom apartment and a study room for sale with an affordable price of #950,000.

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by eph12(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2016
Stelvin101:
It's high time this country divide. The hunger in the land is just too much for an average man to take. There was never a time Nigeria is united, right from the days of Amalgamation.
How will the division help price of gari?
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by Esiturua(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2016
This is a clear fact that Buhari doesn't love this country because if he did, he would have stepped down for long giving room for technocrats to bring in suitable hands to help get Nigeria out of this human inflicted hardship.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2016
Buhari has failed Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by preetyb(f): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
By God's grace we will survive this change

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by fineboynl(m): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
I doubt if Nigeria can patient till 2019. and then again the damage has already be done.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
There's hunger in the land

#buharimustgo

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by ekwii: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Not only food stuffs are very expensive, every facets of goods are very expensive now, small UPS that used to be 6500 is now 13000, laptops prices have doubled, motor parts including battery have doubled their prices.
Wahala dey for this country

4 Likes

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Honestly, we need a revolution in this country starting from a March to CBN office and calling for the resignation of that bigot Emefiele! angry
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by Peterpanny: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
ephi123:

Yes they will because a number of them do not live in Nigeria and are not facing the pain people are experiencing. In any case, you won't see them on this kind of thread, they will jejely just walk past.
see me i don get six pack wa i no plan for,i don give extra hole for my belt and i don use needle and thread adjust most of my boxers so that the thing no go day pull for my waist.i go like see the political magic that will make that displace element to win the 2019 election.

3 Likes

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by condomuser: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
This recession has come to stay unfortunately, we have to be realistic.

Nigeria is a country where the prices of goods go up, the business owners retain selling at high prices even when prices has fallen "Greed".

APC slogan "Change"
An average Nigerian's slogan "E go better".

Let's stop deceiving ourselves, Nigeria will not get better. What are the politicians and government doing now to make it better? The answer is NOTHING.

British pounds has fallen to an all time low, the Bank of England is working effortlessly 300% to stabilize it but to no avail then compare that with Nigerian government whose efforts is -500% Mtcheww.

An economy requires calculated strategic decision makers with a multi-directional approach to problem solving. Nigerian economy is sleeping full stop.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by CandyDiamond(f): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Honestly, we need a revolution in this country starting from a March to CBN office and calling for the resignation of that bigot Emefiele! angry
You did not call for Buhari head,you are calling for his servant head,what a life angry grin

4 Likes

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by jayAjoku(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
RIZLER:
All thanx to combination of the afonja home economics illiterate who's brain is on the same par with terry G and the bastard gworo chewing kunu sipping, burukutu drinking,goskolo goggling,nepa certificate holding idiot in aso rock who doesn't even know the full meaning of inec ,the sofisticated scratchyss gave us as president grin grin
please don't forget to mention the CBN governor
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
CandyDiamond:

You did not call for Buhari head,you are calling for his servant head,what a life angry grin
Yes I did. Emefiele's current monetary and fiscal policies are directly ruining this country's economy. A reversal of which will bring about positive turnaround in the immediate to short-term. Buhari steps down...is it Pastor Oshibanjo that would sort us out?
PS: my life is fine thank you very much

jayAjoku:
please don't forget to mention the CBN governor
God bless u bro. That man is a menace
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by ephi123(f): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Peterpanny:
see me i don get six pack wa i no plan for,i don give extra hole for my belt and i don use needle and thread adjust most of my boxers so that the thing no go day pull for my waist.i go like see the political magic that will make that displace element to win the 2019 election.

Sorry my brother.

I reject it on behalf of Nigerians, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
#BUHARI MUST GO! The dumb/seif-serving nomad is a gross WASTE of my vote!

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by Aliyu333: 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
RIZLER:
All thanx to combination of the afonja home economics illiterate who's brain is on the same par with terry G and the bastard gworo chewing kunu sipping, burukutu drinking,goskolo goggling,nepa certificate holding idiot in aso rock who doesn't even know the full meaning of inec ,the sofisticated scratchyss gave us as president grin grin
*sophisticated*

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by Ugosample(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
Stelvin101:
It's high time this country divide. The hunger in the land is just too much for an average man to take. There was never a time Nigeria is united, right from the days of Amalgamation.

So how does division solve the hunger issue
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by trendphemmy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
phetto:
Nigeria is done. Thanks to APC
Click like if u want buhari to resign. click share if u want buhari to stay

as if d likes and shares of Nairaland will change what is happening, attention seeking rebel
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
Saudi Arabia was about becoming world power had Hillary Clinton won the US election, but God in His infinite mercy averted the trouble for the sake of innocent people like us kiss

This picture below says a lot about Nigeria's current predicament cry

Homemade meals @nigeriakitchen on Twitter wink

Russia is the new world power and Trump is their puppet
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by fortunechy(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
OUT OF BOUND FOR GALZ
Re: Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October by fortunechy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Abegii, with sincerity who among this dey provoke u pass? :MTN :ATM :APC :PDP :POLICE :NEPA :TRAFFIC Share n ask ur friends let's see who gets d largest vote.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China / Blessing Oyindenyefa Etifa “Blossom Bee" Buys Jeep For Her 30th Birthday / Aggrieved GTBank Customer Attempts To Set Bank On Fire In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.