Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) (62117 Views)

Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by deliveryboy: 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
I just wanna straff this chic.
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Shaibu1275: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
I pity Christian followers with their brainwashed & deceit religion. man made religion's of business

2 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by lionson(m): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
Why the beef Na? Una no well o!

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by tbaby4u(f): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
gypsey:
even to encourage people to give is stiil wrong, they should not demand, force, coerce or encourage any one to give, it should be the choice and decision of people if they would like to give.

Very correct Gypsey but that's not the case in most churches now. I know of a woman who has been looking for fruit of the womb for 5 years. She started going to one spiritual church in Ikotun called The Truth Visionary Mission run by one Prophetess Ngozi Okafor who she claimed spoke words into her n that she' s pregnant now. The problem now is that the church is demanding for 2.5 million for prayers n anointing oil. She is running helter skelter looking for the money. Can u just imagine? in this recession. That prophetess must be wicked. 2.5m for prayers n anointing oil only. Big time fraud. Its high time people go on theirs knees to pray to God rather than these pastorprenuers.

4 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Teague4league(m): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Towncrier007:

That's a foolish statement you making, am amazed NLders claim there is no God, whereas many of them know fully well that there's a God in heaven, but only pretend... believe me every statement you make here on NL will be judged on the last day.
And for that video, that's the power of the Holy Ghost, Lord I thank you for that miracle over there, and I pray that the same miracle will restore my mother's health into totality in Jesus Name Amen

For your mom, I say a big amen but for the video it's whack, they are not God and they can't be sure when he will do his miracles. Both father and daughter had to say " watch what will happen now ""oh my gosh"" sh1t" can u see the obvious ?
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Teague4league(m): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
I need to know how much she will give head, she sound bleeped
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by oluxy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
It could be ordained by God to, who knows just as the school fees was ordained.
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Jalinco: 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
Somebody should help me impregnate that girl and take her off the market. Pleeeeeeease
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by XaintJoel20: 12:14am On Nov 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
See as some people de embarrass God anyhow
You can't embarrasse God..
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by coolh3ad(m): 12:55am On Nov 17, 2016
JoeBlocks:
LOL. Can you see it? Can you see it? Whoooooosh!.

Men that whoooooosh sound sounds like someone was banging her from behind brah. grin

I won't be surprise Oyedepo's daughter is more of a mourner, than a screamer. cheesy

Mourner??..Did you mean "moaner"
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by hpk(m): 1:20am On Nov 17, 2016
Darey207:
I fool says in his heart that there is no GOD.
DIE IT!!! ONLY A FOOL WILL WATCH THIS TRASH AND BELIEVE THE TRASH FROM SUNDAY SCAMMERS!!!
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by hpk(m): 1:27am On Nov 17, 2016
bulldoza:

You're a môron.
funny part is that, for the slowpoke market him kuku no get value.

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by hpk(m): 1:28am On Nov 17, 2016
XaintJoel20:

You can't embarrasse God..
VERY VERY TRUE!!! YOU CAN'T EMBARRASSED AN IMAGINARY BEING!!! PROVE ME OTHERWISE!!!
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Pdizzle(m): 1:31am On Nov 17, 2016
kopiskopis abracadabra!
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by waldigit: 1:57am On Nov 17, 2016
soberdrunk:
I am not even angry that they are insulting my intelligence, what is annoying me "in advance" is the fact that not '1', not "100" but "THOUSANDS" of people will swallow this and even defend it......... I give up!!! angry angry
The most annoying thing is that they will never use their annointing to make Nigeria a developed nation within 24 hrs. But always eager to proove to us that someone got miracle Job in a recession. What of Elisha that ended recession in 24 hrs?

3 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by azezola(m): 4:02am On Nov 17, 2016
Joy oledepo
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Angel1696: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2016
I thought she was using cucumber to perform .....
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by hahn(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Darey207:
I fool says in his heart that there is no GOD.

If a fool can see that then what is your problem? undecided

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by hahn(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Saint52:

HMMM, You have a point, How old are you?

Old enough to know that you don't have anything meaningful to say undecided

2 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by hahn(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Towncrier007:

That's a foolish statement you making, am amazed NLders claim there is no God, whereas many of them know fully well that there's a God in heaven, but only pretend... believe me every statement you make here on NL will be judged on the last day.
And for that video, that's the power of the Holy Ghost, Lord I thank you for that miracle over there, and I pray that the same miracle will restore my mother's health into totality in Jesus Name Amen

Lol

Being a mugu must be hard work cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by mrmrmister: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
hahn:

If a fool can see that then what is your problem? undecided

He's a fooler cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
tbaby4u:

Very correct Gypsey but that's not the case in most churches now. I know of a woman who has been looking for fruit of the womb for 5 years. She started going to one spiritual church in Ikotun called The Truth Visionary Mission run by one Prophetess Ngozi Okafor who she claimed spoke words into her n that she' s pregnant now. The problem now is that the church is demanding for 2.5 million for prayers n anointing oil. She is running helter skelter looking for the money. Can u just imagine? in this recession. That prophetess must be wicked. 2.5m for prayers n anointing oil only. Big time fraud. Its high time people go on theirs knees to pray to God rather than these pastorprenuers.
what?! 2.5 million? For oil? What kinda oil is that? What's the different between that oil and vaseline or groundnut oil grin tell me this isn't true, even God is not demanding for money, tell the woman to ignore the crooked pastor, i mean, what's the pastor gonna do if she didn't pay? Call the police? And what if the woman has a miscarriage (God forbid) is the pastor gonna refund the cash? Anyway i blame the woman for been gullible.

yes people should kneel down and pray themselves these so called pastors are crooks, i mean, what kinda prayer do they pray that anyone can not pray?

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by haibe(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
She's passing a message. Exposing how the fake miracles are done

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2016
Towncrier007:

No take ya mouth kill ya mama o!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3589526_1293_jpegc9d0eb7d9994cec9fcf8ea309fdbb2b5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Bookiemart01(f): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2016
So that nonsense she performed is holy spirit to you right?

Nigerians really need to use our heads more often than attach every silly thing our pastors or their kids dish out to us.

Towncrier007:

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2016
Towncrier007:

Addiction is a sickness

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Daniel058(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Phlegmwash:

Granted that that 'miracle' is 100% possible, why make a video and put on YouTube? To whose glory? Jesus Christ lived his life exactly opposite the way the Oyedepo dynasty are going about their business. Jesus makes a miracle and tell people around not to reveal to public, Oyedepos put theirs on YouTube. Jesus told a rich man to give out his riches to somewhat guarantee his making eternal life, Oyedepos say you're poor because you're in sin.

The poor and illiterates are very important people surrounding Jesus' ministry, with the exception of say Matthew, a tax collector, and Paul, a scholar(after Jesus' death), Jesus go-to guys are the regular Joes. The poor widow who gave the least offering was recognized by Jesus as the one who gave the most because she gave from the heart.

You're a regular Joe, you go to Winners, and you'll be burdened with the expectation earthly riches in no time. Nobody cares about the most important thing: heavenly riches. Matthew 6:19-20 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. “But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys ...

hello bro, please can one be able to withdraw money from Atm in nigeria using Amex card?

Modified

Sorry please I mistakenly quoted u
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Seun(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
How old is she? I hope she didn't get a slapsgiving or bad mouth odor for exposing this cheap trick.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by tbaby4u(f): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2016
gypsey:
what?! 2.5 million? For oil? What kinda oil is that? What's the different between that oil and vaseline or groundnut oil grin tell me this isn't true, even God is not demanding for money, tell the woman to ignore the crooked pastor, i mean, what's the pastor gonna do if she didn't pay? Call the police? And what if the woman has a miscarriage (God forbid) is the pastor gonna refund the cash? Anyway i blame the woman for been gullible.

yes people should kneel down and pray themselves these so called pastors are crooks, i mean, what kinda prayer do they pray that anyone can not pray?

I really wish she could see things the way we see it. I think she's been hypnotized. All she is thinking now is how to raise the money. She has paid over 400 thousand naira n said she needs to pay 800k this month to balance the rest later next month. She claims they don't do pregnancy test, no scan, nothing like medical services. That its purely spiritual n I ask myself" how then will she know that she is truly pregnant. Who knows the kind of water spirit child they might give her. The funniest thing is that her tummy isn't showing n she claimed to be 8 months pregnant. 2.5 million for anointing oil and prayers? I'm just angry how some pastors n prophetess have turned themselves to gods on earth n d so called Zombies of followers will still defend them saying 'Touch not my anointed'. I hate it when people misuse that verse. Christians should learn to pray and depend on God alone n not pastorpreneurs. Nobody loves u more than u. Its time to shine our eyes.
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2016
tbaby4u:

I really wish she could see things the way we see it. I think she's been hypnotized. All she is thinking now is how to raise the money. She has paid over 400 thousand naira n said she needs to pay 800k this month to balance the rest later next month. She claims they don't do pregnancy test, no scan, nothing like medical services. That its purely spiritual n I ask myself" how then will she know that she is truly pregnant. Who knows the kind of water spirit child they might give her. The funniest thing is that her tummy isn't showing n she claimed to be 8 months pregnant. 2.5 million for anointing oil and prayers? I'm just angry how some pastors n prophetess have turned themselves to gods on earth n d so called Zombies of followers will still defend them saying 'Touch not my anointed'. I hate it when people misuse that verse. Christians should learn to pray and depend on God alone n not pastorpreneurs. Nobody loves u more than u. Its time to shine our eyes.
so what are you going to do to save this poor woman from this crooked pastor? Or are you going to let the crooked pastor take advantage of this poor woman's desparation and gullibility? 8 months pregnant? And her belly is not showing? Is that not a clear indication that she is Absolutely! Not pregnant? It is unfair that they would do this to her
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by tbaby4u(f): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
gypsey:
so what are you going to do to save this poor woman from this crooked pastor? Or are you going to let the crooked pastor take advantage of this poor woman's desparation and gullibility? 8 months pregnant? And her belly is not showing? Is that not a clear indication that she is Absolutely! Not pregnant? It is unfair that they would do this to her

Yes, you are right. We tried to make her see reasons but this lady refused to heed to advice n we decided to leave her alone before she thinks we are her enemies of progress. Maybe experience will teach her right. I am too young to start fighting another person' s spiritual problems. I can only pray that God opens her eyes to see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.