Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump (5414 Views)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: 7 Northern States Produced Junior Ministers But / Genocide Looms, Atiku Warns As Igbo Leaders, Northern Youths’ Meeting Ends / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by Ngozi123(f): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Are u ok!?? What has this rubbish u typed got to do with the topic

It has everything to do with this topic. It proves how obsessed you are with the Igbos and the lengths you're willing to go to demonstrate said obsession. I wouldn't have said anything if you didn't bring yourself into a topic that doesn't concern you.

Btw, I noticed that you didn't deny what I wrote? At least you're not lying anymore (I hope).

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by drss2(m): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ngozi123:

I'm sorry but I don't really understand your point. You claim that the Igbos aren't marginalised and that their only problem is making poor political decisions. You then go on to give an example of this poor decision making by claiming that they should have joined APC, the winners of the last election. Ok, this is understandable but you then contradict your claim by saying that the previous administration, who the Igbos gave their unwavering support to, failed them thereby making that a poor decision too. Essentially, you've given examples where the Igbos have supported and opposed the winning parties, yet in your opinion, both were poor decisions.

What makes you think that anything would be different had we supported Buhari en masse? In your own words, when we supported winning parties, we didn't receive much in return so what makes you think that anything would be different? Would that stop the murdering rampages of the Fulani herdsmen? Would it earn us a seaport in the South-East? No matter who we support, the political elite will still marginalise us- they've been doing so since the 1970's. If you doubt this then ask yourself, why did Nigeria introduce the £20 ruling? Why did Nigeria divide Igboland and give some of its oil rich lands to non-Igbo dominated states? Why did Nigeria introduce the abandoned ruling? We're still bearing the effects of these rulings today; although we're doing much better now, imagine what we could have achieved without these setbacks.

I really hope that you aren't an Igbo man because if you are then... I hope that you get your wake up call very soon.
d guy u quote na Igbo wanna be pretender. not Igbo.
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by Ngozi123(f): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
drss2:
d guy u quote na Igbo wanna be pretender. not Igbo.

I really hope so. I've noticed that some Igbos, mostly young people who reside in Lagos and other areas outside of the South-East, believe that they are well liked in Nigeria. They are not and I hope that they get their wake up call very soon. The funny thing is that someone like Kaduna Nzeogwu would probably be just like them if he lived in these times yet he is reason why 3 million Igbos were killed in the war and thousands more in the pogroms, according to most Nigerians. It really does put things into perspective...
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
I wonder why some idiots who think themselves from a superior race still keep bickering and tearing themselves to shred on Igbo matter. undecided
The first page of this thread is littered with their self-mockery posts.
These mutherrfuckers can't even stand an average Igboman in real life. Well, the hate, I perceive is real... and this is driving me into buying into this Biafran ideology completely. Fucckers can go to hell. angry
Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by 03xtr09r: 12:06am On Nov 17, 2016
Ngozi123:

I really hope so. I've noticed that some Igbos, mostly young people who reside in Lagos and other areas outside of the South-East, believe that they are well liked in Nigeria. They are not and I hope that they get their wake up call very soon. The funny thing is that someone like Kaduna Nzeogwu would probably be just like them if he lived in these times yet he is reason why 3 million Igbos were killed in the war and thousands more in the pogroms, according to most Nigerians. It really does put things into perspective...

Nne, those Igbos in Lagos still clinging onto One Nigeria
are basically the ones with plum jobs or businesses who feel that they are well positioned and fare better than others. It's not that they don't understand that this illegal union is unworkable but for the real and imaginary fears of losing their jobs and potential positions in the event of the reemerging nation. They feel that their businesses and partnerships in diaspora maybe in jeopardy.

If you critically examine their motives for being oblivious and living in pretense it all boils down to their selfish considerations. They maybe be concerned about the great evils being perpetrated in this contraption but they just hope all will be well soon.

Really this category of Igbos are in the minority. They know already that they are no force to reckon with as far as Igbos quest for self-determination is concerned.

I too may have been condemned to be in this group but I won't and I can't for the sake of posterity.

"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless.
Not to speak is to speak.
Not to act is to act."
- Deitrich Bonhoeffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump by naijaking1: 2:01am On Nov 17, 2016
Funnicator:

Who asked after your state of origin Ogbeni? In an over-exerted effort to caste an Igbo image you expose your insecurity, forcing down the toga down our throat.

You are more pro-Buhari than you're Igbo and that sounds crazy. You're no different from OkoroAwusa Governor of IMSG.

Chukwu gozie gi oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Hereby Tender My Resignation / About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet / Dcp Abba Kyari Looking Fresh As He Visit Mom In Maiduguri(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.