Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Unmasking Boko Haram: How I Will Expose The Boko Haram Sect- Danjuma Abdullah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unmasking Boko Haram: How I Will Expose The Boko Haram Sect- Danjuma Abdullah (2680 Views)

Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock / EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmasking Boko Haram: How I Will Expose The Boko Haram Sect- Danjuma Abdullah by EnEnPeecee: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
My brother I am one of you. I am standing tall here with you. Any bastard that want to raise his ugly voice should dare you and die a miserable death.

Fire on OP
Re: Unmasking Boko Haram: How I Will Expose The Boko Haram Sect- Danjuma Abdullah by Blue3k(m): 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
I have my theories that they're are traitors among us and foreign actors like Saudi Arabia sponsorING these terrorist.
Re: Unmasking Boko Haram: How I Will Expose The Boko Haram Sect- Danjuma Abdullah by richidinho(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
Op where are you ooooooooo
Re: Unmasking Boko Haram: How I Will Expose The Boko Haram Sect- Danjuma Abdullah by Turakidanjuma(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
richidinho:
Op where are you ooooooooo

Is there a problem. I said in Ten different posts. This post is just to enlighten you all on it.

follow us on [url]9ja.site[/url]
Re: Unmasking Boko Haram: How I Will Expose The Boko Haram Sect- Danjuma Abdullah by pchukwudi: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
I'd suggest you REPUBLISH the posts here with attribution links back to your site. That will give you more exposure as opposed to baiting people to visit your site to read the full gist.

Hints: 90% of nairalanders (my guess) hate to be taken away from NL when they are here.

Again, if your series make it to the frontpage - or even get sticked - its popularity will give your site a chunck of credibility due to the attribution links. And I'm sure Google will take notice too.

Just make sure each post is FIRST published on your site with its canonical url duely set. (If you don't know what that is just google it). That way Google and other search engines will know that your site is the original source of the story.

Turakidanjuma:

Is there a problem. I said in Ten different posts. This post is just to enlighten you all on it.

follow us on [url]9ja.site[/url]
Re: Unmasking Boko Haram: How I Will Expose The Boko Haram Sect- Danjuma Abdullah by Turakidanjuma(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
pchukwudi:
I'd suggest you REPUBLISH the posts here with attribution links back to your site. That will give you more exposure as opposed to baiting people to visit your site to read the full gist.

Hints: 90% of nairalanders (my guess) hate to be taken away from NL when they are here.

Again, if your series make it to the frontpage - or even get sticked - its popularity will give your site a chunck of credibility due to the attribution links. And I'm sure Google will take notice too.

Just make sure each post is FIRST published on your site with its canonical url duely set. (If you don't know what that is just google it). That way Google and other search engines will know that your site is the original source of the story.

Thats exactly what I'll do
Re: Unmasking Boko Haram: How I Will Expose The Boko Haram Sect- Danjuma Abdullah by otil1: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
Op, pls when do you intend to continue?

I have visited your blog and the continuation is not there.

Pls know that a lot of us are eagerly #iting to read from you.

And, on a final note, pls ensure your security is strong, cos they will come after you

1 Like

Re: Unmasking Boko Haram: How I Will Expose The Boko Haram Sect- Danjuma Abdullah by Turakidanjuma(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
otil1:
Op, pls when do you intend to continue?

I have visited your blog and the continuation is not there.

Pls know that a lot of us are eagerly #iting to read from you.

And, on a final note, pls ensure your security is strong, cos they will come after you

thanks for the concern

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Versus Biafra. COWARDS! / IPOB Dominates National Security Council Meeting / Nigeria’s Short Range Air Defense System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.