Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? (1504 Views)

Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2016
grin Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Read more about: www.thebluntt.com

Imagine, we were giving sexiest man award in Nigeria which of the celebrities do you think is deserving?

Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by sweerychick(f): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2016
Mr ibu kiss
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2016
I just like this dude cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2016
Me or Myself or probably I'd like to became the sexiest man in Nigeria. perhaps !

1 Like

Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by izombie(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2016
KissChrix:
I just like this dude cheesy
i also love the rock, no homo. The guy is just the most electrifying man in the world.
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2016
me me and me wink
Trapqueen77
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2016
I've had this big crush on him since I saw Central intelligence... grin

he's so Cute in a Ragged way... cheesy
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Winnelyn(f): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2016
he doesn't look sexy to me embarassed just give me Kiss Daniel i'ld be ok kiss
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by ikombe: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2016
sweerychick:
Mr ibu kiss
Dis wan don smoke oshogbo weed grin

Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by ikombe: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2016
Winnelyn:
undecided
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2016
Winnelyn:

undecided
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Winnelyn(f): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Winnelyn(f): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by ikombe: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2016
royalvalentine19:
Me or Myself or probably I will became the sexiest men in Nigeria. perhaps !

Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by ikombe: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2016

Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2016
Winnelyn:

embarassed
Be not deceived by dimples undecided
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Winnelyn(f): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2016
KissChrix:

Be not deceived by dimples undecided

he looks sexy to me, he is a true definition of cuteness kiss
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2016
ikombe:
are you okay?
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2016
Winnelyn:

I see..came across yo IG on his page wink

ur username starts with "n" cheesy
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2016
royalvalentine19:

seeing yo DP..I believe u die bosss!!

i dey ur back cheesy
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Winnelyn(f): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2016
Jarizod:

I see..came across yo IG on his page wink

ur username starts with "n" cheesy

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed he is my IG crush
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Winnelyn:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed he is my IG crush
I see..so Lala is yo Nairaland crush and wizkid is probably ur WhatsApp crush whilst Mr Ibu is ur candy crush cheesy

Who come be ur 2go crush
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Jarizod:

seeing yo DP..I believe u die bosss!!
i dey ur back cheesy
werey ..lol
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Winnelyn(f): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2016
Jarizod:

I see..so Lala is yo Nairaland crush and wizkid is probably ur WhatsApp crush whilst Mr Ibu is ur candy crush cheesy

Who come be ur 2go crush

i am not crushing on wizkid anymore i stopped crushing on him last year...of all young cute guys in Nig why mention Ibu cry... you dinnor see Alex Ekubo cry
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2016
Winnelyn:

i am not crushing on wizkid anymore i stopped crushing on him last year...of all young cute guys in Nig why mention Ibu cry... you dinnor see Alex Ekubo cry

Why did u stop crushing on Wiz..did he give ur bestie Belle ni

Mr Ibu fine pass all of them na..including that Bryan okwara and bald head 2 face..

so what are we now saying tongue
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Maxi112: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2016
royalvalentine19:
it feels good to dream big
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2016
Maxi112:
it feels good to dream big
bro why the hate?

see your bear bear , are you father Abraham?
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Maxi112: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2016
royalvalentine19:
bro why the hate?
see your bear bear , are you father Abraham?
no hate, much love bro.

loooolz cheesy cheesy YES
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2016
Maxi112:
no hate, much love bro.

loooolz cheesy cheesy YES
no time for igbati igbati !! alaye double your hustle . I go like be like you when I grow up

1 Like

Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
olihilistic:
me me and me wink
Trapqueen77

grin

If there will be a category for MR.CUTEST ,that wud be you OLI cheesy
Re: Guess Who Is The Sexiest Man In The World? by ElsonMorali: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
I don't think any man alive or dead is sexy. If you're talking about women, now that's a different ball game entirely. grin

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Up Your Pick Up Game / Guys, If You Don't Spend On Your Babe, You're Not Worthy Of Her / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 2 Story By Samuel Odamah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.