Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Which Business Can I Start With 50k - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With 50k (3299 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k / What Business Can I Start At The University? / Start A Dry-cleaning & Laundry Business In Nigeria With 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 50k by jamislaw(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pidgin2:

50K is too small for any large or medium scale business. I suggest you go into food business e. g. Sell bottles of groundnut, fruits or roasted corn. You can also go into selling soft drinks or ice cream. Take care
I really appreciate your advice.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 50k by jamislaw(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
wills03:
get more info as ds is only a sugestion. go into fresh tomatoe planting. I heard it can b harvesyed in 4mths. so u can rent a plot, plant, harvest n sell. I tink food business is wot is surviving ds recession. gudluck if u find ma idea useful. God is ur strenght
thanks a lot we have two plots of land is a bit far from the town may be I should put that into consideration too. The village is called Sabon gaya along Abuja road. Thanks you once again. Una don the open my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 50k by jamislaw(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
remedick:
don't pay any shiiit. He is not into the business. Simple. I have given all the sites you need. 1688.com I the cheapest where you can get things cheaper than Aliexpress. I knew he was driving to collect money from you that is why he was just rambling.

Virtually every person that used to import have stopped, unlike before. Check the importation thread and see if much activities still go on there.
my Brother may Almighty God bless you. Let me login asap
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 50k by Gbengageorge: 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
remedick:
don't pay any shiiit. He is not into the business. Simple. I have given all the sites you need. 1688.com I the cheapest where you can get things cheaper than Aliexpress. I knew he was driving to collect money from you that is why he was just rambling.

Virtually every person that used to import have stopped, unlike before. Check the importation thread and see if much activities still go on there.

I know there are still good Nigerians, that still give quality info free.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 50k by jamislaw(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Gbengageorge:

I know there are still good Nigerians, that still give quality info free.
wallahi.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 50k by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pidgin2:

50K is too small for any large or medium scale business. I suggest you go into food business e. g. Sell bottles of groundnut, fruits or roasted corn. You can also go into selling soft drinks or ice cream. Take care
Hahahahahahaaa
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 50k by gameboyo: 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Firmlogger:
yeap ..

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 50k by JohnWriter: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Thanks.
remedick:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kia, Korean Auto Giant To Establish Assembly Plant In Nigeria / Get Cheaper Freezers and Chillers - For Business! / Why Entrepreneurs And Small Scale Business Fail In Nigeria– Tips For Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.