Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] (69596 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] / Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Genevieve Nnaji's Scary Skull Halloween Look [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
From my heart that I can't lie to, this outfit is very cool and fine, she looks good on it, is not eveybody that can put this dress on and still look good like this!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by Tynasparks(f): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
All these comments doesnt change a thing..... Me likey kiss

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by tintingz(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Mumu girl cheesy grin
Yeye boy grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by notoriousbabe: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
that is what happens when you fok all preeks that come your way. The omo alata in her is beginning to be seen by the whole world. Celebrity my foot tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by ddolaa(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
is nt her fault too, she has gone from A Star to being an attention seeker, radarada#
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by iamKeo(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin she looks like she lost her brain grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by Nisorla(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
i don't blame the tailor I blame her for not good wise enough to return it t
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by Kingbuhari(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
Afonjas like bleaching cream ooo... TUFIAKWA
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by Rilwayne001: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
tintingz:
Yeye boy grin

My oga, that girl mumu no be small. Remember "ALAKADA"? That movie is a real shit.. Can't stop laughing if time i see Toyin grin grin cheesy lwtmb
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by abike12(f): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
e reach to ask
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by Rilwayne001: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Tynasparks:
All these comments doesnt change a thing..... Me likey kiss

How you no go like it? Birds of same feather undecided undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by tintingz(m): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Rilwayne001:

My oga, that girl mumu no be small. Remember "ALAKADA"? That movie is a real shit.. Can't stop laughing if time i see Toyin grin grin cheesy lwtmb
Yes, but I didn't really watch the movie finish. She nearly copied Funke Akindele's "Jeniffa" character.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by Orji3(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
whaT
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by Tynasparks(f): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Rilwayne001:

How you no go like it? Birds of same feather undecided undecided
i will pass
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by Rilwayne001: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
tintingz:
Yes, but I didn't really watch the movie finish. She nearly copied Funke Akindele's "Jeniffa" character.

Uhm! I prefer that shit to Jennifer. angry

Try and watch 1 and 2, trust me, you will shine your teeth grin grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by tintingz(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Uhm! I prefer that shit to Jennifer. angry

Try and watch 1 and 2, trust me, you will shine your teeth grin grin grin grin
The movie done tay, how I go get am eh..?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
shocked shocked na wen she turn imbec!le? ugly shoes as well

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ki ree
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by Rilwayne001: 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
tintingz:
The movie done tay, how I go get am eh..?

Just search "Alakada" on youtube and thank me later grin wink
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by bet9ja(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
She bought the nice materials on www.ankaraa.co.za i guess

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by Njaysworld: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hehe....Agbero Jumpsuit, she looks like thewife of all those Agberos. She is owing her tailor that is why the tailor decided to revenge by giving her this unfit jumpsuit...lol

COULD NOTORIOUSLY GAY DENRELE EDUN BE GETTING MARRIED? SEE PICTURES OF HIM KISSING HIS BRIDE. CLICK TO READ BELOW
[url][/url]http://njaysworld.com/2016/11/16/notoriously-gay-denrele-edun-getting-married-photos/
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by EmperorLee(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
No be D'rovans be dat
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by 9jatatafo(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
her hairstyle, her fashion sense, her colour combination, her tailor, her LIfe
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by abayimi567: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
toyin is dan sick men smileytoyin is dan sick men
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by dotcomnamename: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
There is nothing wrong with her dress and body. Bunch of I TOO KNOW people undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by Fact007(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
pheyikemi:
Too bad, na carpenter sow the cloth?
what is wrong with the sewing...na shoe maker sow am
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by goshen26: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
pheyikemi:
Too bad, na carpenter sow the cloth?

SEW
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by sunshine46(f): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin grin but why,Toyin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by tintingz(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Just search "Alakada" on youtube and thank me later grin wink
Lol, thanks. cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by dangotesmummy: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
I get the concept or idea of her outfit but
1. Jumpsuits aren't for her kind of stature and body frame
2.Jumpsuits aren't usually good with an Ankara outfit
3.her tailors work is pretty bad
4.she has bad friends.if she has good friends they should not have allowed her house dressed like that
5.just like eniola badmus, sikirat sindodo and empress njamah she hasn't yet discovered the clothes that works for her

They need lessons from Rita Dominic, mercy aigbe,Genevieve nnaji etc
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by dangotesmummy: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
dotcomnamename:
There is nothing wrong with her dress and body. Bunch of I TOO KNOW people undecided
alabosi ni e.you're part of the people deceiving her.aso yen ofit e rara.kilokosi? undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
mama de clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash / Juice Wrld Dies Aged 21 After Suffering A Seizure At Chicago Airport / Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.