Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] (69595 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] / Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Genevieve Nnaji's Scary Skull Halloween Look [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by pheyikemi: 6:23am On Nov 17, 2016
goshen26:

Same here my younger sis....
My My, I still have many lessons about mannerisms to teach you, to start with: As a matter of importance, NEVER assume you are older than people you meet on the internet. This will do for today. Enjoy wink
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:06am On Nov 17, 2016
Kenneth10110:

God bless
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by gentlegiant95: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2016
her tiny arms worsen everything
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by goshen26: 9:25am On Nov 17, 2016
pheyikemi:
My My, I still have many lessons about mannerisms to teach you, to start with: As a matter of importance, NEVER assume you are older than people you meet on the internet. This will do for today. Enjoy wink

Okay my big sis...u know wat I'm catching fun seriously... kiss

Mouth closed...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by Forwetinnah: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2016
....an mgbeke is an mgbeke!! Doesn't matter how much you polish
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by pheyikemi: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2016
goshen26:

Okay my big sis...u know wat I'm catching fun seriously... kiss
Mouth closed...
Fun ko, Funk ni.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by goshen26: 10:11am On Nov 17, 2016
pheyikemi:
Fun ko, Funk ni.

Feyikemi, wat I do na?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by pheyikemi: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
goshen26:

Feyikemi, wat I do na?
It's either you say: "wetin I do una" or "what have I done". grin #whew
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by goshen26: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
pheyikemi:
It's either you say: "wetin I do una" or "what have I done". grin #whew
Woithat?

Yinmu @ Feyikemi, my English tutor.....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by pheyikemi: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
goshen26:
Woithat?

Yinmu @ Feyikemi, my English tutor.....
Hello, good evening, have we met before?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by goshen26: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
pheyikemi:
Hello, good evening, have we met before?

No
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by pheyikemi: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
goshen26:

No
Good then, Matt 16 vs 23A. grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by goshen26: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
pheyikemi:
Good then, Matt 16 vs 23A. grin

Smile

Gen. 5:2
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by pheyikemi: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
goshen26:

Smile

Gen. 5:2
#Rollseyes# You are impossicant
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by goshen26: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
pheyikemi:
#Rollseyes# You are impossicant

#frawn face# Amos 3:3
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by Annie939(f): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
it's her choice
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by pheyikemi: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
goshen26:

#frawn face# Amos 3:3
Col 3 vs 9
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by goshen26: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
pheyikemi:
Col 3 vs 9

Pls Feyi stop...no more quote after this or...

2 cor 2:8
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by Filashade(f): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2016
AlexCk:
Dunno what im suppose to see tho,

Doesn't seem that bad tho, maybe it looks abit big for her,

Her haircut is cool na,

Besides, Wetn concern them sha

Oi vey

Abeg, please help me ask this people that are just exagerrating this.

I think she looks cool and the hair cut really suits her and am not sure what is terrible about this. This is why Nigeria is not moving forward.

Because all people want is for women to wear Brazilian hair and wear things that pleases other people. I like her taste of fashion and i think its looks gorgeous on her.

People living in 1940 still, have no sense of fashion.

Although with the shoes, she should have maybe gotten purprle sandals/shoes but everything else looks cool.

U cant please people these days. All the like to do is talk talk talk.

Mind ur own business and leave her to enjoy her life.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by pheyikemi: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2016
goshen26:

Pls Feyi stop...no more quote after this or...
2 cor 2:8

Stop frolicking with the lady up and down on the internet.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by goshen26: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
pheyikemi:
Stop [/s]frolicking[s] with the lady up and down on the internet.

oyinbo
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by pheyikemi: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
goshen26:

oyinbo
Aint a dwarf too wink grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] by goshen26: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
pheyikemi:
Aint a dwarf too wink grin

I c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal / Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash / Juice Wrld Dies Aged 21 After Suffering A Seizure At Chicago Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.