Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Narrations: The Girls In My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Narrations: The Girls In My Life (837 Views)

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Narrations: The Girls In My Life by Free101(m): 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
I've known this girl since 2013, the first day i say her was the first day she attended my church. immediately i saw her, all i was think was bedding her, all i though of was 'chop and clean mouth'. she was and is still a cute lady but because of my introvert nature back then (which haven't changed much), i couldn't approach her on the first day. truly I really don't know hoe to approach ladies back then, I prefer interacting on social media, I was a god behind my mobile device, be it on 2go, facebook, eskimi, or whatsapp, once i can have your username or contact, i could really sweet-type my way into your heart.
So about .................... (What do i call her for the purpose of security and disclaimer, I think 'Peace' would be appropriate), So about Peace, i couldn't approach her on that Sunday and said if its meant to be she'll definitely come another day, as fate would have it, she came the next Sunday and the the next but I still couldn't open my mouth to ask her out! Already, a fellow church member and a friend has start following her around and acting as her hand bag which i really hate about some guys (Sorry, for being judgemental). I've never said hi to her talk more of starting a conversation with her but when conversing with this friend of mine (which I will refer to as 'Sam' henceforth), out of the blue he will just babble out that he is not dating Peace even though our other friends thinks he does, they are just friends and this gives me inner joy that she has not been taken yet, that's among my peers and I still look for ways to scheme my way into her heart or to be more truthful, her pants.
Peace became a regular member of our church and she even become a choir member and it gave me more access to her because I was the (Church choir Director and i used the chance to ask for her contact which she willingly gave up (does she has a choice, am a boss now!). I did not deem it fit to call her when i got her contact but decide to add her on 2go and do some light talks and discuss about the song we'll be rendering the coming Sunday. after making sure we were familiar, I decided to visit her and drop the bomb about how I like her and want to be her boyfriend in my master plan of bedding her. i know the junction to her house and decide to be there when i do call her for the first time. I prepared well, dressed responsibly, sprayed whatever sprayable i could lay my hands on and voila, am on my way. decides to call her and guess who answered the call....................................
Re: Narrations: The Girls In My Life by DaddySLY(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
uhm...is tis the part am supposed to fall on my knees begging to know what happened next?....hell naw...

1 Like

Re: Narrations: The Girls In My Life by Free101(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2016
DaddySLY:
uhm...is tis the part am supposed to fall on my knees begging to know what happened next?....hell naw...
I wish it not so brother, had to stop because i was at work and working has been a little bit hectic
Re: Narrations: The Girls In My Life by Free101(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Continued..........................
"Where is Peace" is the first question that escaped my lips when Sam picked the call (remember Sam right?). what would Peace's phone be doing with Sam in mid afternoon after church service I was perplexed and confused because this is the same guy that keeps telling me that he has not to do with the girl even without me asking.
"She's not here"
"Are you at her house?' "I ask.
"No, i bin collect the phone use dey browse when she come to our house", he replied in pidgin English. Hmmm, she even comes to their house, i was muttering under my breath.
"Okay, i dey come, I wan see her", I said and clicked the red button on my phone. I was searing deep down within me. but why? i have not even asked her out, she's not my girlfriend, "what's even your problem, Chuks?", I asked myself. and even more Sam having her phone was not evidence enough to suggest anything.
Instead of going to Peace's house, i deduced that Sam's place would be the best way to go about it and really see for my eyes if he's in possession of the phone. i got there, we exchange pleasantries and decide to start business.
"Wetin this girl phone dey do for your hand guy?" i asked
"I bin collected the phone dey take do 2go ne" he countered and continued, "you know after dem bin steal my phone I no get phone for 2go if no be this Nokia touchlight wey i dey use, na so i say make i use her phone take chat small", he concluded.
i wanted barraging with questions ranging from why to what to how to where but I had to chill, she's not mine yet, I chided myself. we talked over many things ranging from guys ish to girls ish to church ish, we even had a chat about the song we were going to render next Sunday.
"Guy make we reach junction" he said to me. it has been over 2 hours at Sam's house with no sign of the lady in contention (is she really in contention? Time will tell). I had no choice because I cant boast of knowing Peace's house talk more of going without giving her a call, which I can't really do because she has no phone at the moment. Before 10 minutes, we were at the junction, sat on a pavement where we could get a good view and fell into more discussions with me anticipating and looking at my phone time; its getting late already.
Like on a movie scene, she appeared out of the blue, and that time I took my time in view what I was lusting after; her supple firm bre.asts, her cute face and her little stature. even though she's short and small, all what I could dream about is digging her and telling myself "mission accomplished, dude".
"Good evening" jolted me out of my 'Lust-Dream'.
"Good evening" I replied with a smile that didn't really get to my heart. "How you doing today", I concluded without releasing her gaze.
"Am fine" she replied and did what i least expected or should I say I expected it but was ignorant and dismissed it as me being overreacting. She came and hugged Sam from behind, pecked him and cuddled him all at the same time.
"Fuc.k!", I cursed under my breath and realized I have really been fuc.ked indeed. but I've a really been fuc.ked? I know someone might not really back me up on that because she's not mine and what am doing can really be termed 'bad belle' from one point of view but here's why i think I have been wronged.
Immediately I started feeling this lust of mine for this girl, I put the machinations I could afford into action, by telling my cousin sister that was staying with us then and also attending the same church that I really 'love' the new girl and she should put in good words for me (I never knew if she did that by the way), I also asked Sam, my self acclaimed friend for her contact (that was before she joined the choir), since she's just his 'friend' but he found a lot of excuses of not giving her contact up but I kept my cool, who knows, ,maybe he was protecting her interest and/or was afraid of a backlash from her. Either way, that did not burn me the way he kept remembering me out of the blues that he was not dating her unlike what our other colleagues where thinking and was just her best friend, nothing more. Abeg make una tell me, who all that no go give moral to land the girl? only a nitwit!
i kept my cool all through the chats we had that faithful day, smiled all through even though I felt betrayed inside and i later called it a night when I could not keep up with the facade anymore. I went home, stripped to my boxes like i always do when am about to hit the bed but couldn't sleep till around 1 am. I felt betrayed by my friend, by landing my prey and even deceitfully twisted it even though he had a clue I wanted her. Why couldn't he come out openly and tell me that he also wants her and they are together, I would have been happy for him and tell him to smash that puss.y well instead of this feeling of betrayal am harbouring right now.
At last I dosed a bit and slept off into wonderland but not without scheming up my own and perfecting my plan in my head and am sure with the bile I slept, the devil must have hovered over me while asleep and muttered "well done my son"
TBC

(1) (Reply)

One Silly Question For The Ladies / In Love With Your Childhood Friend? / Guys, See How She Wants You To Use Your 10 Fingers During Hot Se-x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.