Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

A Nairalander Needs Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Nairalander Needs Advice (893 Views)

I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice / A Nairalander needs accommodation on the island till he can secure a job / A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Advice by Afokesco(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
I met my white boss and told him that my salary is too small. My boss was shocked, he said he used to pay me well, ever since i started the job, he has been payinq me 200k. I was shocked when i heard 200k. because i've been receiving 80k. unknowingly to me my elder sister's husband that connected me to the work has been removinq from my salary. (120k) When i approached him, he said am ungrateful, people have been searchinq for this offshore work but they barely see it. And if i dont want to work anymore i should resign.
What are u gonna do if you are to in my shoes??
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice by eleko1: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
since when? Anyway,talk to the man to help u add 40k to the 80k.Let ur sister talk to him on ur behalf.Pls,don't be unruly
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice by DaddySLY(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
tats a really shitty thing to do you... even if he wanted a share of ur salary atleast 50k... yeah... just ask your sister to talk to him....

p.s if it were me... i'll wait for him in a dark alley n off him...grin
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Afokesco:
I met my white boss and told him that my salary is too small. My boss was shocked, he said he used to pay me well, ever since i started the job, he has been payinq me 200k. I was shocked when i heard 200k. because i've been receiving 80k. unknowingly to me my elder sister's husband that connected me to the work has been removinq from my salary. (120k) When i approached him, he said am ungrateful, people have been searchinq for this offshore work but they barely see it. And if i dont want to work anymore i should resign.
bros nah RIG job?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice by Afokesco(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
smithsydny:
bros nah RIG job?
yes
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice by Afokesco(m): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
eleko1:
since when? Anyway,talk to the man to help u add 40k to the 80k.Let ur sister talk to him on ur behalf.Pls,don't be unruly
ive done that... He said his brother would be satisfied with the 80k
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Afokesco:
yes
chaai.. U done enter oo.. Nah there.. Nah ph lag u dey?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice by Afokesco(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
DaddySLY:
tats a really shitty thing to do you... even if he wanted a share of ur salary atleast 50k... yeah... just ask your sister to talk to him....

p.s if it were me... i'll wait for him in a dark alley n off him...grin
bro thats a bad advice.. I cant off someone becos of money. If he dont wanna relate with me. I will defintely quit the job.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice by Afokesco(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
smithsydny:
chaai.. U done enter oo.. Nah there.. Nah ph lag u dey?
na delta oo
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice by DaddySLY(m): 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
Afokesco:
bro thats a bad advice.. I cant off someone becos of money. If he dont wanna relate with me. I will defintely quit the job.
nah...it isnt about the money bruh... ts the fact tat he is "fvcking me "

but yeah...you right... it bad advice... grin unless you like the idea of prison grin
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
Afokesco:
na delta oo
all this uncle nah there way.. Your own nah ya sister hubby this one nah my direct blood.. Wah dey collect our choopings for small job too.. Weigh your chances before taking any action. Guys dey looby for that Job,. Tell her watsup.. Make she no ginger ooo. If not nah wahala for u.

Mk she just dey aware. Secondly just dey do ya job job jejely.. U go find your way out of him hand.. Calm Dow no rush am
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice by Afokesco(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
DaddySLY:

nah...it isnt about the money bruh... ts the fact tat he is "fvcking me "

but yeah...you right... it bad advice... grin unless you like the idea of prison grin
ion know why some inlaws are damn greedy.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice by Afokesco(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
smithsydny:
all this uncle nah there way.. Your own nah ya sister hubby this one nah my direct blood.. Wah dey collect our choopings for small job too.. Weigh your chances before taking any action. Guys dey looby for that Job,. Tell her watsup.. Make she no ginger ooo. If not nah wahala for u.

Mk she just dey aware. Secondly just dey do ya job job jejely.. U go find your way out of him hand.. Calm Dow no rush am
thanks bruh
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice by demelza: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
Why won't the whites treat us like shît when they see the way we treat ourselves?
This is so not fair.
Irrespective of if he got the job for you or not, he should have at least told you the conditions.
If men were God....
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice by Afokesco(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
demelza:
Why won't the whites treat us like shît when they see the way we treat ourselves?
This is so not fair.
Irrespective of if he got the job for you or not, he should have at least told you the conditions.
If men were God....
if ive been earninq 130k...i would have been smillinq all day.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
Afokesco:
thanks bruh
don't think of quitting now ok..that complain of yours to the boss might change things without u fighting for it..

All the best
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice by Afokesco(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
smithsydny:
don't think of quitting now ok..that complain of yours to the boss might change things without u fighting for it..

All the best
ok
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice by GAINltd: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
Is there a reason your salary does not come directly to you, but instead goes through a 3rd party (in this instance, your brother-in-law)?

Your boss should pay to you directly. Open a bank account if you do not already have one and have him/ the HR pay directly into your account.

Afokesco:
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice by Sanchez01: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
GAINltd:
Is there a reason your salary does not come directly to you, but instead goes through a 3rd party (in this instance, your brother-in-law)?

Your boss should pay to you directly. Open a bank account if you do not already have one and have him/ the HR pay directly into your account.

I was just about asking this. A coy is a coy and the standard mode of payment is directly into your bank account. I doubt if he doesn't have one. This is just too much.

OP, I won't suggest you banter with him again, just try to investigate how he is able to get your money before it finally reaches you and block the source.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice by obajoey(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2016
This person doesn't like you and I don't think he likes your family at all for him to do that. This is no help at all. If you have been informed before now is a different thing. he is just a slave master.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment Of Drivers At Driversng / Help!!! Job Interviews / Graduate Trainee Recruitment In Oil Servicing Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.