Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice (2998 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / I Got This Message From Outcess / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by dadayung1(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2020
Can you accept a job of N30,000 monthly after service or you will keep sending your CV to different Emails/online registration while you await white collar job @ home?
The job is also on weekends

1 Like

Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by Ladyvin(f): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2020
You can use it to occupy your time while waiting for a better job

3 Likes

Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by Toduntee: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2020
Earning 30k at the end of the month is better than sitting at home looking for a white collar job that you’re not sure of when you will even get it. Grab the job please.

3 Likes

Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by mexicocity: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2020
dadayung1:
Can you accept a job of N30,000 monthly after service or you will keep sending your CV to different Emails/online registration while you await white collar job @ home?

Please if you don't want the job please I do. Am tired of staying at home.

2 Likes

Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2020
Use it to hold body and soul but you will be a slowpoke to feel comfortable earning just 30k. Especially when there is no job security where you work and the distance is pretty far.
Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by FreebiesGRAM: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2020
This Is so sad.

And who knows if the salary will be paid as at when due..

Nigeria is messed up..

Please start a small business online or get a skill..

I have been selling watches and fashion accessories online for the past 4 years without looking for a job.

I have people who help me with delivery and earn between 1000 and 1500 on successful delivery.

4 Likes

Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by fatymore(f): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2020
30k is too small.

You should reject the offer if you can

Some Jobs are in such a way that you won't have time to look for another one.

30k...it is well

4 Likes

Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by Nelito1472: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2020
Take the job while you continue searching for another job. You have more advantange when you are working and looking for another job.
First, it boosts your CV as you are currently working. Secondly, experience will be added to what you already know. Thirdly, it reduces desperation and gives you ample time to pick a better offer in near future.
You may even be getting other incentives that maybe more than your salary at the end of the month.

2 Likes

Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by Prechy08(m): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2020
there is no full information to aid what you are looking for.

it depends on your situation and condition.

are you under pressure

are you staying with someone and need to contribute urgently to up keeps

do you need to pay transport fare to the place of work?

how much would you spend on feeding.

do you have younger ones looking up to you for monthly stipend.

what is your qualifications

if the answers are no then you really don't need that job, but if it's in line to your career path, take it learn and get experience and don't over stay there.

2 Likes

Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by Busbar(m): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2020
dadayung1:
As a fresh graduate, its not about money first... Its about getting experience to be able to add value. Don't forget when you add value, money will surely come. Take the job, be passionate about it and learn everything you need to learn on it. That white collar job you are waiting for require some extra skills to be able to qualify for it and even standout cos there are thousands like you out there. Once the 30k cover your transport and feeding, bruh u are good to go. Good luck.
Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by space1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
Please Check your pm
FreebiesGRAM:
This Is so sad.

Nigeria is messed up..

I have been selling watches and fashion accessories online for the past 4 years without looking for a job.

I have people who help me with delivery and earn between 1000 and 1500 on successful delivery.

Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by Sweeetheart(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
considered it as an addition to your CV experience plus if the 30k is within your vicinity take it while you seek for other job
Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by adzone: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
It's better to be engaged in something meaningful while waiting no matter how small

1 Like

Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by yommyk222(m): 12:58am On Feb 27, 2020
FreebiesGRAM:
This Is so sad.

Nigeria is messed up..

If you still need someone that can deliver for you I m available, I'm at Agric ikorodun Lagos
Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:42am On Feb 27, 2020
How much is your transportation and feeding? Are you going to rent an apartment or you will be going from your family house. Consider these things before accepting the job.
Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by dadayung1(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
How much is your transportation and feeding? Are you going to rent an apartment or you will be going from your family house. Consider these things before accepting the job.
I spend close to 9k on transport and am still squatting with someone
Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by dadayung1(m): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2020
Busbar:

As a fresh graduate, its not about money first... Its about getting experience to be able to add value. Don't forget when you add value, money will surely come. Take the job, be passionate about it and learn everything you need to learn on it. That white collar job you are waiting for require some extra skills to be able to qualify for it and even standout cos there are thousands like you out there. Once the 30k cover your transport and feeding, bruh u are good to go. Good luck.
It covers my transportation and feeding but no savings
Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by dadayung1(m): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2020
Ladyvin:
You can use it to occupy your time while waiting for a better job
thanks
Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by dadayung1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
Toduntee:
Earning 30k at the end of the month is better than sitting at home looking for a white collar job that you’re not sure of when you will even get it. Grab the job please.
thanks bro
Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by dadayung1(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nelito1472:
Take the job while you continue searching for another job. You have more advantange when you are working and looking for another job.
First, it boosts your CV as you are currently working. Secondly, experience will be added to what you already know. Thirdly, it reduces desperation and gives you ample time to pick a better offer in near future.
You may even be getting other incentives that maybe more than your salary at the end of the month.
no incentive everything goes to the boss
Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by dadayung1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
i will still have to rent an apartment and i have younger ones to fend for
Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by dadayung1(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Prechy08:
there is no full information to aid what you are looking for.

it depends on your situation and condition.

are you under pressure

are you staying with someone and need to contribute urgently to up keeps

do you need to pay transport fare to the place of work?

how much would you spend on feeding.

do you have younger ones looking up to you for monthly stipend.

what is your qualifications

if the answers are no then you really don't need that job, but if it's in line to your career path, take it learn and get experience and don't over stay there.
I will spend close to 9k on transportation, am still squatting with someone but not comfortable, and i also have younger ones looking up to me.
I just want to start my life in this city as there are more opportunities here than where am coming from
Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by Busbar(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
dadayung1:
It covers my transportation and feeding but no savings
Don't worry.... Start the job.. The experience on the job worth the saving for now. By this time next year if you know what you are doing you will not be in the same level again.
Re: I Got This Job Offer, Needs Advice by Uniqueaccountant(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
dadayung1:
I can teach you how to make extra 15k every month selling POWER...I.E METER UNITS FOR LIGHT...it's free...chat me up on WhatsApp...zero 81---37--16...7567....ITS FREE

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Teachers Salary - What To Expect If Recruited / Nigeria Breweries Interview / Stanbic Ibtc Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.