Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,320 members, 7,850,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Spoken Word By @jimlovetm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spoken Word By @jimlovetm (863 Views)

How To Trust God And His Word By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak. / HE SAVED ME -spoken Word Poetry Lyrics / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spoken Word By @jimlovetm by JimloveTM(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Welcome to my Spoken word Section

#1 - #WhatDoYouSee What you see matters. You cannot receive what you cannot perceive. #SpokenWord

Re: Spoken Word By @jimlovetm by JimloveTM(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
#2 - On Hardwork

Re: Spoken Word By @jimlovetm by JimloveTM(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
#SpokenWord Jesus my LifeSIte #OnlyProgrammersWillGetThis #ConnectTheColours

Re: Spoken Word By @jimlovetm by JimloveTM(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
#SpokenWord On Marriage -- When is really the right time?

Re: Spoken Word By @jimlovetm by JimloveTM(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
#SpokenWord Dear Single Sisters, Always Watch & Pray #SisterWatch&Pray. God might just be answering your prayers with him except maybe..(Kindly complete it for me)

Re: Spoken Word By @jimlovetm by JimloveTM(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
#SpokenWord Pray for your enemy to repent, not all the die by fire we hear every day in church. Do you agree? #Love #Christianity #Jesus

Re: Spoken Word By @jimlovetm by JimloveTM(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
#SpokenWord Praising God & then asking after you have praised guarantees wonders. God can't be involved and you are devoured.. #HappySunday

Re: Spoken Word By @jimlovetm by JimloveTM(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
#SpokenWord Many times people do things based on ignorance or desperation. It could easily be you. The Anambra Chidinma leaked video is an example. Alot have condemned her, but how many prayed for her to find the path of God. Alot of condemnation can lead one to commit suicide which isn't the will of God, but one word of prayer or encouragement to the person, and God will step in to change their lives for the better.. Now, that's true Christianity

Re: Spoken Word By @jimlovetm by JimloveTM(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
#SpokenWord.. Who God is, Who God isn't

(1) (Reply)

Important Question For Atheists/apostates / Muslim Lady Challenges Jesus To Prove Himself To Her Or She’ll Commit Suicide / How You Ever Seen A Person Turn Into An Animal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.