Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today (111211 Views)

The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking / The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by ogbu80(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
rugged u ekweremadu......norseman!!!

4 Likes

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by coolsamba(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
nickxtra:
They dont call it clutching, but clawing.
#cited hehe
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by emperorchedda(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
kwynette:
taaaa! my friends are quintessence frat boys, I never missed a dinner that year so calm down, they anchor like that, I dunno about the race people
hmm okay o. You probably made friends with BAN boys and they told you they were only a fraternity so you don't get scared. No one claws in frat except HRF

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by dokiOloye(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
brunofarad:
Hmmmm

99 + 2

Awu

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by smartiyke78: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Dis kind handshake na wa oh... abi na senior Alura or Eiye dem b? Anyways i no go suprise, cos most of dem blonged wen dey wr in skool.
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by sekem: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
But who even snap dis picture?

E be like say dat pesin no dey fear o!

2 Likes

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by dokiOloye(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
;
Pidgin2:

Which one does Buhari belong to?
Janjaaweed grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Nickymezor(f): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hmmmmm, na jst an ordinary handshake jare... Why will ppl read meanings into it
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by sirfee(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
;Dmost sailors for my hood na so dem dey greet
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by odogwu2007(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Costello559:
Haba... Naija... Accusations everywhere.... Have facts before you accuse... And never judge.... No b handshake? Na em style, what's una biz?

Sir please.. You can shake like that anytime you want... Leave Nigerians and dia gossip...
bros among all this people wey comment here, na only you get brain come get sense join. Receive 1k like. Sabi boi u too much

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by kyinusa: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
BAN 4 life!!

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by sirfee(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
brunofarad:
Hmmmm

99 + 2

grin
brunofarad:
Hmmmm

99 + 2

:101

7 Likes

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by kyinusa: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
sirfee:
grin:101

Tested!!! 231

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Iseoluwani: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
He is a sailor....
Sail on sir

If you look at the pic u will see his thumbs n the other man thumb touching each other.. .... U should be able to DE code that. He z never a A***A
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Iseoluwani: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
kyinusa:

Tested!!! 231
sirfee:
grin:101

Guys stop this capping na cool

Orientation! !!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by theGistsonline: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
kingjabz:
Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu hand shake takes over. #TodayInPlenary grin
are they actually clawing?? Are they actually norsemen??!
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by amdoyin82(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
nickxtra:
yea, u are damn correct, I was on the verge of correcting the dude. Mother nest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by holyeye1989(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
I be pirate,seadog if u doubt me as Wole? As em no gree tear his green card hold shoyinka.
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by snapshot: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Frank3n2:
Rugged men!!
Make them use their ruggedity fix the economy.no be ti dey shake hands everywhere.Nigerians nerd food

3 Likes

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by cangoallnyt: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
nickxtra:
thanks jare
which one be clutching again
i shock o

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by amdoyin82(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Costello559:
Haba... Naija... Accusations everywhere.... Have facts before you accuse... And never judge.... No b handshake? Na em style, what's una biz?

Sir please.. You can shake like that anytime you want... Leave Nigerians and dia gossip...
style what? Don't say DAT again..

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Guys stop this capping na cool

Orientation! !!!!!!

Solid OT, no capping digital

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by kyinusa: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
To all d rgd nyben in d house pls let us stop al dis choppn stuffs cos hl nd lb r observing

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Iseoluwani: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
jayAjoku:
hmmmmmmm looks like a vikings handshake but could be another fraternity notice the way their thumbs are positioned

Very observant

Walk stumble not
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Almand: 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
krattoss:
I do see Eiye men clutching like this in my school...

not saying he is a member ooo..
If u knew the numbers of aiye men holding political position in this country, you will Wonder why that group have not been able to transform itself into something elitist like NAS

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Bimpe29: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
Almost every political dealers belong to one or more societies.
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Iseoluwani: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
1miccza:

May your days be long

Walk stumble not
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by jolomiurenyi(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin
Omololu007:
shey nah abi airlord

The guy na Abancraya. grin
Omololu007:
shey nah abi airlord

The guy na Abancraya.
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Iseoluwani: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
brunofarad:

Exactly what I am saying. Them just get small ot con dey cap for here, which kin orientation be that.
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by gbmorgan(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
They both belong to NAS... Meanwhile, NAS is legal so your thoughts about their greeting is stagnant. #RedBoys They both belong to NAS... Meanwhile, NAS is legal so your thoughts about their greeting is stagnant. #RedBoys They both belong to NAS... Meanwhile, NAS is legal so your thoughts about their greeting is stagnant. #RedBoys
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by playtheblues(f): 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
krattoss:
it's like u never saw the four walls of the university..

cos if u did u couldn't have made this silly statement..

and if u did went to university without observing people and actions around u, u are a dumbass mudafuker
did went

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.