Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,583 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today (111291 Views)

The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking / The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by alaskido(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2016
PC grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by ldpele(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2016
ademilan:
for which state..no cappings
delta
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Abujaexpress: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2016
nickxtra:
They dont call it clutching, but clawing.
Egbon

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by jozee8: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2016
krattoss:
it's like u never saw the four walls of the university..

cos if u did u couldn't have made this silly statement..

and if u did went to university without observing people and actions around u, u are a dumbass mudafuker
This is brutality!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by SOPIGO: 10:24am On Nov 17, 2016
olanrewajumi:

what are you vomiting?
That u are brainless
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Angel1696: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2016
So this man is my member make I go abuja go see am for contract.
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Xmen149(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
strong men doing strong things in high places...wea coming
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Clemsworld(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
One love niaja. Only hand shake o!

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Stanyvic(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
ManTiger:
I finished from OAU in 2009, I never experienced this poo.
Stories that touch sad

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by BeauHomme: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
krattoss:
it's like u never saw the four walls of the university..

cos if u did u couldn't have made this silly statement..

and if u did went to university without observing people and actions around u, u are a dumbass mudafuker

RIP English.
I hail your 'four walls of the university' english

I would have very easily ignored, had you not used your 'university' status to shut another person up

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by TheRealAfonja(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
Waiting to see them cross axe.....rubbish
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
doyouknowjohnny:
NASS strictly for strong men..confirm AXE MAN
guy axe don greet lyk dat
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
bikefab:
It doesn't surprise me one bit, u r either in d game or u r out. Akpabio is a norseman, so if he anchor's Ekweremadu, they must be both norsemen. Sera sera...
Akpabio is a Klansman
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Bishops10(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

I don't think anyone can slug it out with Ararume in That Zone Bro.... Ararume has always been a grassroot Mobiliser
What happened to Ararume in 2007??
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by olanrewajumi(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
SOPIGO:
That u are brainless

lol..is this the best you can do?
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Dicksonpal: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
IRobot7:
That is how pyrates claw. He is a pyrate. NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SEADOGS ( AHOI).
lies... Don't say wht u don't knw...
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Dicksonpal: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
ahamonyeka:
ahoy!!!
aenb
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Dicksonpal: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
kwynette:
your mother is the hl around here
he dint abuse u mam,.. U should ask for the meaning of Hl, moreover his mom cnt b hl
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by IRobot7(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Dicksonpal:

Mr know all, cap your own.
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by IRobot7(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Dicksonpal:

You ignored what every other person wrote and decided to quote me. If you don't know what to say, find another space. This is a forum.
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Dicksonpal: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
IRobot7:

Mr know all, cap your own.
why u dey double quote me, I no get beef wt u bro
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Dicksonpal: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
tolastikha:
If 95% of political appointments is for the core North, 99% of National Assembly is for us Seadogs. If you don't like it, go hand yourself.
uhm
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by walosky(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2016
kwynette:
your mother is the hl around here
Slut!
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Dicksonpal: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
ahamonyeka:
ahoy!!!
aw e no b

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.