Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today (111262 Views)

The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking / The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
slimfresh:
.......215+16
50+27

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by ahamonyeka(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
nickxtra:
They dont call it clutching, but clawing.
ahoy!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by SkyRider1(m): 12:23am On Nov 17, 2016
walosky:
Una no dey see American rappers n basketball players shake hands like that?

That makes them naija frat guys too., ; grin grin grin
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Bishops10(m): 12:29am On Nov 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin
See teeth you no go talk again
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:31am On Nov 17, 2016
Bishops10:

See teeth you no go talk again
grin This my Okigwe Bro una need chill till 2027 oooooh grin grin
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by ogboni76(m): 12:42am On Nov 17, 2016
brunofarad:
Hmmmm

99 + 2

That answer to your equation is .. ... .
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Eleniyan15: 12:44am On Nov 17, 2016
ogboni76:

That answer to your equation is .. ... .

no be child play

nawa ooooo after all the whole yamayama una donpost

abrakaya oooo
seadog oooo
pple wey say d man chop egede

which one person go believe na...shuuu all this girls too saying yamayama iono just understand them
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Bishops10(m): 1:02am On Nov 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

grin This my Okigwe Bro una need chill till 2027 oooooh grin grin
I be Obowo boy biko ......We're taking over Douglas house come 2019 but not with Ararume or Ohakim
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:05am On Nov 17, 2016
Bishops10:

I be Obowo boy biko
......We're taking over Douglas house come 2019 but not with Ararume or Ohakim

I don't think anyone can slug it out with Ararume in That Zone Bro.... Ararume has always been a grassroot Mobiliser
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by daveP(m): 1:08am On Nov 17, 2016
Costello559:
Haba... Naija... Accusations everywhere.... Have facts before you accuse... And never judge.... No b handshake? Na em style, what's una biz?

Sir please.. You can shake like that anytime you want... Leave Nigerians and dia gossip...
You obviously belong to the set described in my siggy.... Wake up and faster perhaps at the speed of light pls.reality awaits you!!!
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by antosly(m): 2:39am On Nov 17, 2016
And He's a lawmaker, tell me how He's not going to be sentimental in his dealings? My Fatherland an uncultured nation.
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by oonix(f): 2:42am On Nov 17, 2016
and if u did went to university without observing people and actions around u, u are a dumbas....and if u did go
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 17, 2016
just see how all the cult groups are claiming the handshake, grin grin choi

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by mamajaz(f): 4:08am On Nov 17, 2016
nickxtra:
They dont call it clutching, but clawing.
kkkkk, you know this much?
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by ldpele(m): 4:54am On Nov 17, 2016
martineverest:
he also did that some months ago.

**Buccanneers**
how u use know say en be buccaneer? everyone anchors these days, though I know lords don't.
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by ldpele(m): 4:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Eleniyan15:

no be child play

nawa ooooo after all the whole yamayama una donpost

abrakaya oooo
seadog oooo
pple wey say d man chop egede

which one person go believe na...shuuu all this girls too saying yamayama iono just understand them
I don't think its necessary to come on nairaland and chop ONA. conv@&ge is schedule for next month, let get to meet there.
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by ldpele(m): 5:09am On Nov 17, 2016
kyinusa:
To all d rgd nyben in d house pls let us stop al dis choppn stuffs cos hl nd lb r observing
no mind them, they like drinking lagger beer. conv#%ge is next month. hope u are attending?
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by kwynette(f): 5:17am On Nov 17, 2016
walosky:
Even hl dey m/cap
your mother is the hl around here
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by ldpele(m): 5:18am On Nov 17, 2016
brunofarad:

Lobber
lol, why u wicked like this? the chopping pain u, the guy probably still dey desk.
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by kelvinkosi(m): 5:19am On Nov 17, 2016
hedonistic:

What an idiotic statement. So misguidedly joining a cult makes you an 'extraordinary' mortal? What have you and your fellow insecure dolts (who seek validation by belonging to deviant groups) invented or contributed to mankind that makes you extraordinary? Does dancing drunkenly around one obscure bush under the influence of hard drugs or fomenting violence in one dark off-campus corner make you a more worthy member of society?

Look at them gloating and bleating all over this thread like junkies on extacy. Why not go and book an appointment with Ekweremadu and collect money from him if you think you share some kind of brotherhood with him! Lost souls who have zero confidence in themselves and must latch on to some worthless group cause for self-validation.

What kind of buffoons populate this forum?
issioke go arrest him na .... Bastard son of thousand fathers ..... Because ur father is never opportuned to be in the corridor of power ?...... Biko go! sad

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:17am On Nov 17, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Lol chai Baggers don cast finish... See as everybody for here sabbi their greetings...
This is why axemen will forever get level pass all these child's play confraternities, we protect our secrets with our lives...

#Dodorimma #proudlyEgede
After protecting d secret with una lifes what next? Does it add money to ur acct. So for ur mind everybody no sabi Egede and Krf secrets,no dey deceive urself.

4 Likes

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2016
who no go no go know

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 17, 2016
ldpele:
no mind them, they like drinking lagger beer. conv#%ge is next month. hope u are attending?
for which state..no cappings
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by nonsobaba: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2016
"Distinguished" senator indeed.

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by RillJ(m): 7:40am On Nov 17, 2016
Please let us know when it is 77 x 7.
Funnicator:
Second time I've observed him shaking in this manner..
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by olanrewajumi(m): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2016
SOPIGO:
I can see that many Nigerian are dummy. What ever d press or d opponent of a particular party want u guys to see that is only where ur focus is laid on. Can I have hand with myself and by myself? No body nor d press not even d opposition party that try to magnified the hand remember to tell or show us who d Deputy Senate president is having hand shake with in that place... Or could that other person be a ghost that Op or d Camera could not capture it! Nigerians enough is enough, campaign is over... Let all put our hand on desk to find solution to this debauchery we find ourselves as a country.

what are you vomiting?

1 Like

Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2016
u see d problem ?too many liars...go and ask the people again b4 believing nansense daz not eiye claws.
krattoss:
I do see Eiye men clutching like this in my school...

not saying he is a member ooo..
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by JoshuaPleasy(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2016
Airforce1:
To be a politician in Nigeria is not easy.

You need to belong for some kind of protection else "na sorry be your name".

like say na cham him dey giv DAT man
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by nectarbiola: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2016
krattoss:
I do see Eiye men clutching like this in my school...

not saying he is a member ooo..
He. Is
Re: See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today by Abee79(m): 10:01am On Nov 17, 2016
That handshake rings a bell lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.