Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) (79031 Views)

SON Debunks Fake Amstel Malta Claims, As Police Search For Rumor-mongers / There's No Fake Amstel Malta In Circulation...its Rebranding (pictures) / Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by dejirule: 6:03am On Nov 17, 2016
The mods are asleep, they can't bring it down now
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by chiefojiji(m): 6:06am On Nov 17, 2016
is the fake poisonous
how much are dey even selling the fake and original
please how can i know fake and original coke?
thank you
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by Kayswat(m): 6:25am On Nov 17, 2016
To avoid story that touches, abstinence the best for the time frame
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by atirolu(m): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2016
clemmonce:
Na wao. For this recession people go fake everything. even fake buhari go dey soon

Fake buhari is more likely to do better than the original one
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by Basillica(m): 7:04am On Nov 17, 2016
There iis nothing like fake or real Amstel malt drink. What we have is change in design of can,and according to Nigerian Breweries insider sources and even her key distributors SON and. NAFDAC are aware of this change in can design. Let not kill Our Made in Nigeria that help to give jobs and merriment to millions out there instead let desist from taking those fake and unhealthy foreign wine,gine,and lager,and those sachet killer paraga...And let remain vigilant.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by markbenny(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2016
God bless the OP, me wey sabi dawn d tin gunshot without 2 times look
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by DONOCHAS(m): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2016
It is just old and new package from amstel

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by Moganajoe: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2016
todaynewsreview:
How to spot fake Amstel Malta

More here: http://naijanewsheadlines..com.ng/2016/11/how-to-spot-fake-amstel-malta-photos.html

Thank you for the info
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by charleschinaka4(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2016
How are you sure that the one you called original is nt fake self? U mean they can't fake the LOGO? Even in Edo state APC presented fake result talk of Amstel mault.
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2016
benzems:
I drank the fake one on sunday hmmm on monday, did you know what happened...?
You died and woke up nah grin grin grin
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by adeadeyera(m): 7:38am On Nov 17, 2016
todaynewsreview:

More here: http://naijanewsheadlines..com.ng/2016/11/how-to-spot-fake-amstel-malta-photos.html

Unfortunately, the news appears to have gained traction more than the disclaimer.
Anyway, I'm still duty bound to inform.

The said "fake Amstel Malta" is NOT fake after all.
The obvious modifications are a directive from STANDARDS ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA (SON) to the producers Nigerian Breweries.

The "old" ones are still in stock after the change, and that's where the misinformation stemmed from.

Nigerians should be advised.
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by tiwasiaife(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
If you ask me, I'd say it's not fake per se...
The other can was probably from before Amstel Malta introduced the "low sugar" type. That explains the can difference. Or how is it so difficult for the counterfeiters to include "low sugar" on their own can too?

Your thought is as good as mine

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2016
Who are the people doing this thing? The other time it was someone repacking peak milk with inferior powdered milk in calabar.

Xmas is around the corner, buyer beware.
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by majomayo(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2016
Seun and the mods have to be very careful with unverified posts making front page. You can get sued for misleading the public. Always try to verify any information before publishing it.

It is not all about traffic.
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by rabex123(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2016
elopee3000:
go apagbon under bridge any thing u buy there from those fat afonja alhajas is pure fake
Why abuse someone's tribe. Please kids should not quote me..
Am not a bigot
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by shumuel(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2016
todaynewsreview:

Amstel Malta don dey get fake ? Mehn... Soon them go duplicate Nairaland, even Nigeria for us, sigh... undecided
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by Saule: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2016
Mission acomplished!
Came to read comments and sign the attendance shit grin
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by clemmonce(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2016
atirolu:

Fake buhari is more likely to do better than the original one
lol
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by kblaze111: 11:02am On Nov 17, 2016
Same amstel
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by henrimoto(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2016
yomibelle:
who even get money to buy one for this recession
Na you think so. Recession! "Owambe" still dey happen for Lagos. People still spend wella for marriage and wedding ceremonies.
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by henrimoto(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2016
yomibelle:
yomibelle:
Na you think so. Recession! "Owambe" still dey happen for Lagos. People still spend wella for marriage and wedding ceremonies.
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by supaslim(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
My stage name is SUPASLIM, a NIGERIAN fast rising artiste....
Please LIKE my PAGE www.facebook.com/supaslimmusic .
Follow me on twitter: @supaslimmusic .
IG: @itzsupaslim .
U can get any of my songs via google by just searching: ((((supaslimmusic )))).
Thanks so much for the anticipated LOVE....

#PeppersoupIcon
#HalfGodHalfMusic
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by dubbiskelly(m): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Both are genuine, the company only made some changes to the can, although the old stock is still in circulation.

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by Youngtrice(m): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Its not fake. just new bottling

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by Gbengadaniel: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
Amstel Malta does not have a fake or imitation. The brand only changed the packaging.

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by oludashmi(f): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
No fake Amstel Malta Can drink, Company speaks out

The circulation of Amstel Malta Can drink went viral on social media few days ago comparing Amstel Malta Can drink looks and tagged ‘Fake and Real Amstel Malta’.

There were wild speculations that fake Amstel malt drinks had flooded the market which left consumers apprehensive about the malt brand.

Authorities in the company have responded, saying there are no fakes in the market that they only rebranded.

Report says that the Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) had recently changed its NIS logo and Amstel Malta was the first in its category to comply with the new logo and repackaging.

Some consumers who saw the difference in logo were quick to tag the old packaging as Real while the new package was referred to as Fake.

The ‘Low Sugar’ print beneath the old Can no longer appears in the new packaging.

Read more: http://newsecho.ng/no-fake-amstel-malta-can-drink-company-speaks/
Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by debuhlar(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
AMSTEL MALTA REPACKAGED!!!
The general public is hereby informed that your Number one Low sugar malt drink, "AMSTEL MALTA" has been revised. The new package has been designed to have;

√ The new NIS Logo
√ No Alcohol Logo
√ Malt Drink description

Contrary to ongoing speculations about revised Amstel Malta packaging being fake, please be aware both old and New packages are ORIGINAL with same great taste and premium quality.

Next time you want the best refreshment, grab a can of AMSTEL MALTA old or new package and Be Renewed. #whyaddmore #Amstelmalta

Re: How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos) by dtech(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
These guys are confusionist, they confused people not to patronise a product

Check our the real Amstel malta with the image now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / Big Gaboon Viper Caught In ÌJẸ̀BÚ ODE In Ogun State (Photos) / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.