Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

A Friend's Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend's Ex (889 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / This Is What My Friend's Ex Sent To Him / WHY Can't A Girl Date Her Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend's Ex by ajailer(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2009
Hi there,
now i got this scenario playing out in my life and i want you guys to tell me what u think bout it, This friend(we are not that close) of mine used to date this girl some months back and it seems like the guy got tired of the girl and wanted to dumb her but couldnt find a reason to do that, which now brings me into the picture, as a fine boy now,my guy now gave me the girl's no. and we met, now i am developing some feelings for the girl,i feel like i will like to have a serious relationship with the girl but i am not too sure if the thing will be able to stand the test of time, maybe i wont get pissed off later in the future when i remember that she was dumped on me by a friend,
she's been telling me that she loves me but she just keeps on calling the former guy and anytime i ask her to come to my house she always give a reason for not being able to come,
Re: A Friend's Ex by posakosa(m): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2009
same darn posts, same darn questions, all the same darn time.

Is this the only girl in the world ? that you want to date a girl that your boy has "used and dumped"
Re: A Friend's Ex by CrazyMan(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2009
She’s still in love with her ex and I’m sure you know that; so if you know that you want a peaceful future then let go of her and seek love elsewhere.

There’s no need for you bringing unnecessary problems upon yourself; most especially problems that can be avoided.
Re: A Friend's Ex by omega25red(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2009
i wish folks here wouldn't use the "love" word so loosly.
You like a girl who you know is with another guy and this other guy gave you her number and now you are catching feelings but cant handle the fact that the a hole who gave you her number has slept with her and probably is still sleeping with her and even after the fact that he wanted a reason to dump her has not done it yet even though he knows she is cheating on him with you and you know that she is cheating on you with him.
Is that the gist of the story

you and your frien are both morons. Tell your friend to be a man and leave that girl alone instead of wasting her time and as for you why the heck would you get involved with such a shady deal with this so called friend of yours. you should try meeting women on your own and not waiting for friends to give you numbers of girls they dont want to be bothered with anymore. grow up
Re: A Friend's Ex by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2009
ajailer:

as a fine boy now,my guy now gave me the girl's no.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Friend's Ex by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2009
ajailer:

Hi there,
now i got this scenario playing out in my life and i want you guys to tell me what u think bout it, This friend(we are not that close) of mine used to date this girl some months back and it seems like the guy got tired of the girl and wanted to dumb her but couldnt find a reason to do that, which now brings me into the picture, as a fine boy now,my guy now gave me the girl's no. and we met, now i am developing some feelings for the girl,i feel like i will like to have a serious relationship with the girl but i am not too sure if the thing will be able to stand the test of time, maybe i wont get pissed off later in the future when i remember that she was dumped on me by a friend,
she's been telling me that she loves me but she just keeps on calling the former guy and anytime i ask her to come to my house she always give a reason for not being able to come,

Why are you asking her to come over to your house? undecided Men!

She doesn't love you. . .she's still stuck on her ex. . .so let her be!

I feel her ex and you are both birds of the same feather! Wanna eat up the cake and move over to the next!
Re: A Friend's Ex by ajailer(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2009
yeah, i kno its d same whole story though,
smiley wink cheesy grin cool embarassed lipsrsealed wink
Re: A Friend's Ex by posakosa(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2009
^^^^^ i knew u were a joker.
Re: A Friend's Ex by smooooooth: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2009
brov, let this girl be. the memories of your friend screwing her will always haunt your relationship, and believe this wont take u guy svery far. at the end u will leave the girl worse than she wld hve been if dumped by just your friend. let her go, u got nothing to achieve in hurting people!
Re: A Friend's Ex by Abbeycity4(f): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2009
ajailer:

as a fine boy now,my guy now gave me the girl's no. and we met,

and who told u u're fine?? cheesy
Re: A Friend's Ex by ajailer(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2009
can u give me ur friend's no?, i swear she will tell u its true
Re: A Friend's Ex by Ojumiii(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2009
See ur head "fine boy"na food?

There should be prison 4 u & ur friend,
Re: A Friend's Ex by iice(f): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2009
FL Gators:

shocked shocked shocked

Re: A Friend's Ex by Okolobia: 11:39am On Nov 05, 2009
my guy i have my own contribution, before i read 2 lines of your message,i had already know where you were going.the only thing i must say is if you know you can not keep this relationship in future better don't go into it.i would like to direct you to my blog, i have topics that says:3 ways to get help with relationships and advice for relationships,this will help you to enhance or direct you on the right thing to do.visit this blog and read the rest of the information:www.tips about relationship..com.enjoy your day.
Re: A Friend's Ex by ajailer(m): 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2009
@OJUMIII
NO DOWNGRADE UR BRODA NOW, SHEY B'COS U NO FINE
grin grin grin tongue undecided cry
Re: A Friend's Ex by Ojumiii(m): 6:44am On Nov 06, 2009
NO DOWNGRADE your BRODA NOW, SHEY B'COS U NO FINE

I KNOW SAY, I NO FINE,  NA MONKEY BE FINE BOY,

(1) (Reply)

Why am i like this? Plz advise. / Accidental Marriage / 21 Ways To Love Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.