Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Schengen Visa : Austria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schengen Visa : Austria (1907 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy / Working Legally In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schengen Visa : Austria by funsosweet(m): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2009
I didn't know schengen visa (austria) takes up to 3 to 5 weeks for processing. What is so special about austria? I applied for Schenegen visa (Germany) last summer and I got it in 7days.
Re: Schengen Visa : Austria by symbian03(m): 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2009
`
Re: Schengen Visa : Austria by smoothman(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2009
@Funsosweet
Please do tell me what did you go to Germany for, and how tight is the immigration there,
Do you have the idea of how way is the easiest means of getting a permit ion europe
Re: Schengen Visa : Austria by funsosweet(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2009
smoothman:

@Funsosweet
Please do tell me what did you go to Germany for, and how tight is the immigration there,
Do you have the idea of how way is the easiest means of getting a permit ion europe

I went to Germany for business purpose. I do not know about the immigration and I have no idea of getting permit.
Re: Schengen Visa : Austria by smoothman(m): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2009
@Funsosweet
Thanks for the reply, Best regards
Re: Schengen Visa : Austria by igbforlife: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2009
Please do you understand how to go about a german (Schengen) visa appeal. I applied for a short stay visa to visit my inlaw in germany but was refused. How to I go about this. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Afrispheric - Immersive Photography From A Briton Of African Descent / How Do I Send Money To Someone In UK / Canadian Wife Travelling To Rural Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.