Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Supernatural Powers/ Prophetic Abilities Exist! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Powers/ Prophetic Abilities Exist! (705 Views)

Do You Believe In Supernatural Powers? / Where Are Nigerian Pastors,Daddy Go's And Their Supernatural Powers?. / Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supernatural Powers/ Prophetic Abilities Exist! by Snyman(m): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
[b]Today, I've come to the realisation that I have a God-given prophetic ability. In 2014, while I was asleep, I saw one of my five aunts driving a car, white in color. She didn't have a car at that time. In the morning, when I woke up, I sent her a message on whatsApp, explaining my dream to her. I in fact attached a LOL to my message as I thought the dream was silly. But I was astounded by her response. She said something along the lines of " Thank God, son. I've just applied for a car loan. It means It's going to be approved. " She is driving a white Peugeot 308 as we speak.

Last year, the same aunt asked my brother to come by her place after his examinations, so that he may return home with our eleven year old cousin for a visit. He went to her house as instructed, and she told him they would depart on a saturday.

Now, on a friday, while I was asleep, I saw my brother on a taxi, alone, without the cousin. In the dream still, the aunt called my mother, saying my brother is disrespectful and had left her son behind. When I woke up, I didn't think much of the dream. I thought, well, it's just a dream.

On a Saturday, Around 2pm, my brother arrived at home, alone. I won't go into reasons why he left the boy behind but, everything I saw in the dream came to pass.

This year, while I was asleep, I saw another Aunt this time around, having a huge argument with her husband. A serious argument. They were talking divorce in the dream. I had this dream, in May. And when I went home in June, this Aunt was by my home. They told me she is arguing with her husband over child maintanance, that she knew he was paying child maintanance for two children from previous marriage, but he never told her there were four other children from different women.

These are just few of the many dreams I had concerning my family that came to pass. Does this happen to you, people? Do you see something in your dream, and later get the shock of your life by seeing what you saw in a dream happening in reality?
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Supernatural Powers/ Prophetic Abilities Exist! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
yes, and I had a prophetic confirmation through a snr prophet. Mine was about exposing the evil plans of the devil in people's life through dreams. some were reversed and some still persisted like the death of an uncle.. The revelations I have are always like riddles and parables.. They somewhat need interpretation through the word of knowledge or an audible voice of God directing me...

I had a revelation where I saw my aunt whom ive not seen for a couple of years, crying and carrying her 3rd child in her arms.. I saw an angel of death coming for the child with a sword but couldn't succeed in killing the child. 2days later I told my my uncle and his wife about it, he called my aunt to check on her and she told him that her 3rd child who is barely 2yrs old, was pushed from a story building, and he landed on the solid ground without dying or breaking a bone.. Neighbors , families and friends couldnt believe the child could survive it because of the height.... They even did scan on the child and it showed nothing wrong.

Also, I had a revelation which needed an interpretation, but the holy spirit interpreted it without much ado... The word of knowledge came to me that something was about to separate my dad's brother and his wife, and it's an everlasting separation , either the spirit of death or divorce.. But it was surely death but I couldn't tell them because I never wanted to sound negative.. So I told my cousins... Two weeks later, my dad's bro had stroke and he died. With all the prayers we offered, he couldn't survive the attack for just 3days. They finally separated for life.

So much revelations came to pass.... I saw my self in Lagos in a revelation on a project which was gonna seem impossible 2months back, but I succeeded eventually... I never had the intentions of coming to lag ,but along the line , a project came and I had to come wink...It's like a mission impossible, cuz I'm still in lag... many things I saw are still coming to pass.

But when I'm awake in worship mode, I see some mental images which appears and goes real quick.. I can hardly explain..If I get it clearer, I could easily describe what I see most times....

2 Likes

Re: Supernatural Powers/ Prophetic Abilities Exist! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yes. I also have prophetic dreams. Just yesterday I saw something strange. 1,690,725 members of Nairaland shall abandon this Forum for a debate site called Debate.org by 21st of December 2016. I also saw that Nairaland will permanently shut down next year 2017.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Powers/ Prophetic Abilities Exist! by Montelukast(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
Fx82ZAPLUS:
Yes. I also have prophetic dreams. Just yesterday I saw something strange. 1,690,725 members of Nairaland shall abandon this Forum for a debate site called Debate.org by 21st of December 2016. I also saw that Nairaland will permanently shut down next year 2017.
May this Prophecy come to pass. Amen. cheesy
Re: Supernatural Powers/ Prophetic Abilities Exist! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
... I think this is a joke.
Re: Supernatural Powers/ Prophetic Abilities Exist! by Montelukast(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
SirWere:
... I think this is a joke.
You think? You don't even have a brain.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Abbreviate The Name Of Jesus? / Accept It Or Reject It! / The Original Plan Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.