Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Testicles Is Been Touched In Dreams. Is Anyone Experiencing It - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testicles Is Been Touched In Dreams. Is Anyone Experiencing It (13765 Views)

A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? / Eating In Dreams Is Real. / Eating In Dreams Is Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testicles Is Been Touched In Dreams. Is Anyone Experiencing It by ikorodureporta: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dnt allow dem to steal yr semen for free. U can get out'f it b4 next year.............there is holyghostcongress,shiloh,experience,etc wink
Re: Testicles Is Been Touched In Dreams. Is Anyone Experiencing It by Kutiang: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
fineboynl:
there is the reoccurring dream of feeling a real touch in the testicles I mean the scrotum. I am believing it is a spiritual attack and I'm here only to see if others are experiencing it.

in most cases this touched feelings usually end the dream. and I would be awake with a real touch feelings down there.

They usually involve a human touching or grabbing my
testicles with their bare hands until I scream
and wake up.

there is this shocking feeling when a strange hand grab the testicles unexpectedly in real life and it feels the same. this weird shocking feelings that flows through the spin censor to the brain that someone actually touched it.

in most times it happens when I am fighting in the dream or something that need serious attention. and all of a sudden a strange hand will grab my testicles this shocks can distract me and leave me awake immediately. the scaring part is when awake immediately from it with heartbeat the touched feeling look so real in real life!

like someone actually touched it at that moment. the testicles feel that kind of pain sensation or shocking feeling that will be flowing from the censoring glad to the brain.

I really don't know how to explain this shiiit.

is anyone experiencing this?

Had this same dream yesterday night hence I had to google and found it seems I am not alone. In fact this is the second time I have had this dream within the last 5 months.

Mine went thus: Felt like I was watching National Geographic channel then a caption on the screen like 'ladies and gentlemen check out your top 3 dreams, followed by highlights of 3 dreams I remembered I have dreamt about, all in my dream o. The 3rd one was the testicles grabbing one. Felt a hand grab my ball.s followed by a very wicked pull that I could see/feel it stretching. Felt so real and painful, I had to quickly wake up and touch my scrotum. The thing shock me. Was wearing only boxers.

I however noticed that my legs were kind of open with one leg parallel and the other standing sort of. I'm one who doesn't like to believe too much in spiritual meanings to these kind of things because it has a way of messing up your brain but this one freaked me out, couldn't even sleep well again.
Re: Testicles Is Been Touched In Dreams. Is Anyone Experiencing It by mehiel88: 5:39am On May 17, 2020
fineboynl:
there is the reoccurring dream of feeling a real touch in the testicles I mean the scrotum. I am believing it is a spiritual attack and I'm here only to see if others are experiencing it.

in most cases this touched feelings usually end the dream. and I would be awake with a real touch feelings down there.

and wake up.

there is this shocking feeling when a strange hand grab the testicles unexpectedly in real life and it feels the same. this weird shocking feelings that flows through the spin censor to the brain that someone actually touched it.

in most times it happens when I am fighting in the dream or something that need serious attention. and all of a sudden a strange hand will grab my testicles this shocks can distract me and leave me awake immediately. the scaring part is when awake immediately from it with heartbeat the touched feeling look so real in real life!

like someone actually touched it at that moment. the testicles feel that kind of pain sensation or shocking feeling that will be flowing from the censoring glad to the brain.

I just woke up to this dream now and I started looking for meaning. Why? Not everyday you dream as a monkey running toward you aggressively screaming, jump on you and grab your balls. It squeezed my balls (not too hard tho) screaming twice. It was painful much but still, balls are like babies Bro. Y'all can agree with that. The point was, I was walking a church and it was dawn, no body was around me, I was the only human walking, the monkey ran toward and did that. I woke up with the impulse in my brain with the pain going all over my body, nipples and some kinda pulling feel in my ab too. I've been skipping my alarm since 7 am and I had this dream, which was at 9.47 am. I think ur subconsxious knows how to wake you up when you have responsibilities but you are being a lazy ass. - let's send a monkey to give you a Mouth Action and pull your balls. *jumps out of the bed with out even an alarm needed* so if u have ur balls pulled... Just try to think are u being lazy at something u r supposed to do?

1 Like

Re: Testicles Is Been Touched In Dreams. Is Anyone Experiencing It by Baba40(f): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
fineboynl:

and wake up.

Same here too oooo... What could be the meaning and solution?
Re: Testicles Is Been Touched In Dreams. Is Anyone Experiencing It by delete: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yes I have been experiencing it for a while now.
There was a day I even tried to have a look at what ever is doing it and what I saw wasn't human at all.
It looks like a demonic figure.
Thank God I came across a similar experience because I know it not a natural occurrence at all.
Anyone who can give an interpretation to such event will be highly welcomed

1 Like

Re: Testicles Is Been Touched In Dreams. Is Anyone Experiencing It by YasoNex: 5:44am On Sep 12, 2023
hello.. I don't know if you can still read my reply after all those years.. I suffer the same problem.. please contact me via whatsapp +201156277743
Re: Testicles Is Been Touched In Dreams. Is Anyone Experiencing It by fineboynl(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2023
Seun:

Is it possible that some lusty neighbours have been sneaking in to play with your balls? tongue You may need to secure your bedroom better.
seun. You can see that this topic has over 10k searched from Google.. Just to let you know that millions of people are experiencing it.
Re: Testicles Is Been Touched In Dreams. Is Anyone Experiencing It by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2023
fineboynl:

and wake up.

Did this stuff usually happen with sleep paralysis (pressing at night)?

Has it stopped?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zambian Prophet Prays For Ladies' Soap To Entice Men (Photos) / Should A Believer Join A Protest Against The Government? / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.