Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode (1323 Views)

The Body Of This Great Man Alex Ekwueme Arrived Awka, Anambra State.[pix] / Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Jonathan’s Gesture Distinguished Him As Generous, Gracious Man – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode by antontech(m): 4:36am On Nov 17, 2016
A former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, said he was protected by Boko Haram suspects during his four-day detention at Kuje Prison.

Fani-Kayode said this in an article titled, ‘Head bloodied but not bowed and the ascension of President-Elect Donald Trump’ on Wednesday.

The ex-minister said he spent over two weeks in the underground cell of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission without being interrogated.

He said he was then transferred to Kuje Prison where he was kept in a cell along with jailed terrorists.

Fani-Kayode said, “At Kuje, I was kept in the terrorist wing of the prison which was built by the British government specifically for convicts and suspects. There were 47 of them in the facility and I was with them throughout. These were tough, disciplined, hardened, surprisingly well-educated and intimidating men.

“This was a frightful place and those that were locked up there were very dangerous and frightful people yet thankfully the Lord went ahead of me.

“The single cells, though small, were clean, well-ventilated, dry and very neat. The inmates were surprisingly very kind and friendly towards me and turned out to be my best friends and bodyguards whenever I toured the other parts of the prison.

“Most of those men were not Boko Haram killers but had been falsely accused, tortured and just dumped into prison and I felt nothing but pain and sorrow when I heard their stories.”

Fani-Kayode said during his time at the prison, he met with the leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, who has been in detention for over a year.

He said they spoke for about three hours and they were protected by inmates during the meeting.

The ex-minister added, “When I went to visit the great and brilliant freedom fighter, Nnamdi Kanu, who is the leader of IPOB and easily the most courageous, powerful and credible Igbo leader in Nigeria today in his cell, we had a very instructive and long discussion.

“I had never met Nnamdi before and I was amazed at his depth of knowledge, his immense courage and his deep convictions. There is no doubt in my mind that that man is going places and in him the Igbo have an Ojukwu and a Nnamdi Azikiwe all rolled into one. He is destined for greatness.

“My Boko Haram friends accompanied me to that meeting, drew a 10-man security cordon around me when we entered the general area of the prison and waited outside as Nnamdi and I spoke for almost three hours.”

While congratulating the United States President-elect, Donald Trump, the ex-minister said the incoming US leader would help to curb President Muhammadu Buhari’s alleged Islamic agenda.

Source : http://punchng.com/boko-haram-suspects-protected-prison-fani-kayode-2/

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 4:49am On Nov 17, 2016
A criminal will always see a criminal as a great person

Kanu and FFK are criminals

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 17, 2016
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode by prospero5(m): 4:55am On Nov 17, 2016
na wa oooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode by Collenshy2020(m): 5:01am On Nov 17, 2016
Spread the Good News mr FFK, if you havn't met him or had some convo with Mazi you wouldn't understand properly what mr fani discovered in him, , they are against Mazi because of he's freedom Gospel, with time Victory shall be gifted unto him, Buhari is not intelligent at all.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 5:07am On Nov 17, 2016
Collenshy2020:
Spread the Good News mr FFK, if you havn't met him or had some convo with Mazi you wouldn't understand properly what mr fani discovered in him, , they are against Mazi because of he's freedom Gospel, with time Victory shall be gifted unto him, Buhari is not intelligent at all.

That's how you guys pushed that innocent face but criminal minded to kuje prison

You are at the comfort of your room with your family hailing him

Pls stop all this deceit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:

and you a saint

ZOMBIE...with empty stomach trying all hard to protect buhari, the terrorist commander

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode by aare07(m): 5:12am On Nov 17, 2016
R
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode by Collenshy2020(m): 5:24am On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:

That's how you guys pushed that innocent face but criminal minded to kuje prison

You are at the comfort of your room with your family hailing him

Pls stop all this deceit
Hey Mister, you don't quote me if you are being fooled by your brain, stay off my lane.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 5:27am On Nov 17, 2016
Collenshy2020:

Hey Mister, you don't quote me if you are being fooled by your brain, stay off my lane.

Why not calm down

Take a glass of water

It will help calm your nerves down

It will definitely work
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode by HtwoOw: 5:41am On Nov 17, 2016
Flatheadinos will come and worship this idiot

We already know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode by Lifestone(m): 5:45am On Nov 17, 2016
Well FFK is back to entertain us, he is playing the perfect vitim largely because the way EFCC is going about this man's case they will lionlize him. This second arrest and detention was obviously to punish him wish is against the rule of natural justice.
Going back to this write up, as much lucid and brilliant it has been, it is contradictory, in one swoop he described the Boko Haram detainee there as fearful and hardened and when it was convinient he called them innocent.
The part that got my interest most was the homage he paid to Nnamdi Kanu the IPOB leader, which means he had admitted the Kanu is superior to him (FFK). To me this was a desperation taken too far and a miscalculation.
I am patiently waiting for the other parts as promised because FFK the parrot must sing and sing very loud
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode by davidif: 5:52am On Nov 17, 2016
antontech:
A former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, said he was protected by Boko Haram suspects during his four-day detention at Kuje Prison.

Fani-Kayode said this in an article titled, ‘Head bloodied but not bowed and the ascension of President-Elect Donald Trump’ on Wednesday.

The ex-minister said he spent over two weeks in the underground cell of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission without being interrogated.

He said he was then transferred to Kuje Prison where he was kept in a cell along with jailed terrorists.

Fani-Kayode said, “At Kuje, I was kept in the terrorist wing of the prison which was built by the British government specifically for convicts and suspects. There were 47 of them in the facility and I was with them throughout. These were tough, disciplined, hardened, surprisingly well-educated and intimidating men.

“This was a frightful place and those that were locked up there were very dangerous and frightful people yet thankfully the Lord went ahead of me.

“The single cells, though small, were clean, well-ventilated, dry and very neat. The inmates were surprisingly very kind and friendly towards me and turned out to be my best friends and bodyguards whenever I toured the other parts of the prison.

“Most of those men were not Boko Haram killers but had been falsely accused, tortured and just dumped into prison and I felt nothing but pain and sorrow when I heard their stories.”

Fani-Kayode said during his time at the prison, he met with the leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, who has been in detention for over a year.

He said they spoke for about three hours and they were protected by inmates during the meeting.

The ex-minister added, “When I went to visit the great and brilliant freedom fighter, Nnamdi Kanu, who is the leader of IPOB and easily the most courageous, powerful and credible Igbo leader in Nigeria today in his cell, we had a very instructive and long discussion.

“I had never met Nnamdi before and I was amazed at his depth of knowledge, his immense courage and his deep convictions. There is no doubt in my mind that that man is going places and in him the Igbo have an Ojukwu and a Nnamdi Azikiwe all rolled into one. He is destined for greatness.

“My Boko Haram friends accompanied me to that meeting, drew a 10-man security cordon around me when we entered the general area of the prison and waited outside as Nnamdi and I spoke for almost three hours.”

While congratulating the United States President-elect, Donald Trump, the ex-minister said the incoming US leader would help to curb President Muhammadu Buhari’s alleged Islamic agenda.

Source : http://punchng.com/boko-haram-suspects-protected-prison-fani-kayode-2/

What is it with this guys and sectarianism? Always pointing fingers and demonizing muslims and northerners. Dude, wake up! you were arrested for corruption charges. You should lay low and keep a low profile.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode by davidif: 6:04am On Nov 17, 2016
This guy sure loves attention. He probably loves to hear himself speak.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode by ORACLE1975(m): 6:40am On Nov 17, 2016
waiting you I see no reach fella own for kirikiri
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode by davidif: 9:00am On Nov 29, 2016
antontech:

Chei! see delusion! as if Donald Trump does not have better things to worry about, he is going to be involved in a third world country in a different part of the world. Delusion indeed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:05am On Nov 29, 2016
sarrki:

ACCORDING TO JIMOH IBRAHIM ' IF U WANT TO FAIL IN UR ENDEAVOR, LET FFK CAMPAIGN FOR U'

FFK SUPPORTED HILLARY CLINTON, IZE IYAMU & MOST RECENTLY MIMIKO JEGEDE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode by Day169: 10:06am On Nov 29, 2016
FFK again! ..garbage out from the nation's biggest dustbin.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode by koladebrainiac(m): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2016
This is a clear indication that Biafra is a lost course.
If IPOD know wat is good for them,they should pay this guy not ro suoport them.

(1) (Reply)

On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi / Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. / Breaking: Fayose, Wike, Bode George, Others set to dump PDP forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.