Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. (1272 Views)

Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) / Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by betterABIAstate: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2017
I'm currently on the road going to Jos and I noticed Enugu state government intervention signboards and RCC reconstructing the road. The road is a lot better than it use to be, work is seriously going on. I must commend the state government for not waiting for the federal government, this road is a very busy route linking commuter coming from the north to any part of south south and southeast, yet the federal government have long neglected the road.

The truth is that, both northerners and Southerners have been suffering the negativity on this road, its one of the most important road in Nigeria as commuters going to Maiduguri, abuja, Kaduna, kano, aba, port Harcourt, uyo calabar must ply it.

Once again, good work from Enugu state.
Re: Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by sarrki(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2017
Source? ?

Coz we all know its part of federal road that work is ongoing
Re: Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by betterABIAstate: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:
Source? ?

I'm currently on the road, there's no need lying to please anybody. Enugu government is currently constructing the road.
Re: Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by CplusJason: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:
Source? ?

Seriously, you're just a frustrated zombie trying to credit your shrimp president from your sickbed.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by sarrki(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2017
CplusJason:
Seriously, you're just a frustrated zombie trying to credit your shrimp president from your sickbed.

How far ?

Check it out from enugu to 9th mile is 1.5× 9
The federal government is rehabilitating that road as we speak.

Please get facts right before making those kind of statements.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by sarrki(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2017
betterABIAstate:
I'm currently on the road, there's no need lying to please anybody. Enugu government is currently constructing the road.

Pix and source

Or I invoke rule 8 on you
Re: Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by betterABIAstate: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:

Pix and source

Or I invoke rule 8 on you
the fact is verifiable, if you or the mod wants to verify it, take a stroll to Enugu state.
Re: Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by queencalipso(f): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2017
Kudos to Enugu state government. That road is a death trap and is one of the busiest road..
Re: Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by CplusJason: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:

How far ?

My friend keep quiet. Why don't you leave your sickbed and go to Enugu and verify things for yourself before making your silly assumptions just to credit your lord.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by sarrki(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2017
CplusJason:
My friend keep quiet. Why don't you leave your sickbed and go to Enugu and verify things for yourself before making your silly assumptions just to credit your lord.

This one nah beer palor gist

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by betterABIAstate: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2017
CplusJason:
don't worry, I will try to sit in the front seat when I'm coming back, I will take pictures of the signposts and roads then tag him to see them.
Re: Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by sarrki(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2017
betterABIAstate:
don't worry, I will try to sit in the front seat when I'm coming back, I will take pictures of the signposts and roads then tag him to see them.

Lol

A real definition of a confused reporter
Re: Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by eyeview: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2017
It seems the non-APC states(PDP and APGA) are where some semblance of governance are still taking place.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by Obdk: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:

How far ?

Shut up oba of zombies

The road you enugu to 9th mile road is different from the road the op talked about

9th mile to enugu road is. Enugu-onitsha road
While the op is talking about Enugu to markudi

Stop dis gracing urself upandan
Re: Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by sarrki(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
Obdk:

Shut up oba of zombies

The road you enugu to 9th mile road is different from the road the op talked about

9th mile to enugu road is. Enugu-onitsha road
While the op is talking about Enugu to markudi

Stop dis gracing urself upandan

Pls tell me that road?

From enugu to markudi you will pass through 9th mile

From 9th mile you turn to your right and go through obulafor - oturpka -oturkpo - Aliede

So please get your facts right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by betterABIAstate: 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:

Pls tell me that road?

From enugu to markudi you will pass through 9th mile

From 9th mile you turn to your right and go through obulafor - oturpka -oturkpo - Aliede

So please get your facts right

shut up, its obollo afor not obulafor.

Its aliade and not aliede, its otukpo not oturkpo.
Re: Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by owobokiri(m): 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
This has become the norm; eastern governments contructing federal roads from their meager resources while the federal governemnent spends a fortune biulding highways up north. When will this stop Why should we accept this as normal? For how long?? How can the part of the country that only contributes violence and squalor to the national story be the ones enjoying the best government care while the hardworking section of the country is intentional left to rot?
Re: Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by CplusJason: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Actually, you sound more fruatrated than the person you quoted. Nnamdi Kanu's misery must be taking a toll on your mental health. grin
Not like your schizophrenic dumb father bro! grin
Re: Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
The nigerian government should continue marginalizing the SE. We've been surviving on our own and we're leaving soon anyway.
Re: Enugu State Government Rehabilitating 9th Mile-makurdi Expressway. by KahlDrogo(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
CplusJason:
Not like your schizophrenic dumb father bro! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2017 Nigeria: Official List Of 46 Non-career Ambassadors - Buhari / BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kalu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan And Igbo Elders / Unconfirmed Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.