Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death (43171 Views)

"Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos / Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man / Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by NairaMaster1(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2016
Shehucom:
You try to tell the Nigerian police the area now and you'll be the first suspect.

I don't know the place o

Damn correct my nigga
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by elampiro(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2016
Headmistress:
It happened on saturday, he collected a phone from someone and still stabbed that person, he is still a teenager, he should be within 18 to 22 years of age. I felt really bad, but I was in a bigger trouble then, and the police couldnot do anything. so I left.

Thanks dear.
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by truthspeaks: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2016
thesicilian:
Can't they follow the trail from the Facebook posts?
Na today u kn say naija police de dumb?
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by ncoolsome(m): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2016
saboyaba:
I'm still praying this didn't happen in Lagos, or even in Nigeria, but just in case it really did, the police needs information. You can't burn a child to death for any reason whatsoever and not be punished by our creator. There will be punishment here on earth too. So anyone who has any info should please contact our police.

source: http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/11/police-needs-your-help-for-exact.html

what happened to the body after it was burnt?wasnt it evacuated by someone or by government agency?who sent the pix/video to who 1st?can that be a link to who made the 1st video.?the plice shld investigate and stop waitin jst 4 people who might be afraid of being arrested if they show up..
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by Codes151(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2016
He stole garri he was hungry!!! No body there could intervene or see this boy was hungry or the family was needy!!!? Even the shop person saw this and couldn't help!!! It shall not be well with all those involved!!! Why wasn't he flogged and cautioned!?

All those that watched this and couldn't intercept? All those involved in this murder, I place a curse on all! I don't know ya'll but it shall not be well with all involved in this!
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by skywalker001(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2016
ozoebuka1:
[s]so, because he has big hips he's not a kid? so, because he's not a kid it's fine if was murdered? so, because it's an old incident, it should be left unchallenged? our urge to sound smart or relevant also depicts how foolish we are...this video has been circulating on Facebook and you are here telling me it's an old picture Which you've seen? dude your over sabi has affected my bile level I tell ya... damn!!![/s]
bruh cool down and go back and read my last statement cos I couldn't remember where I stated that it's owk hw dy kill d young or old man... Abeg read and comprehend before u start to rant

1 Like

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by Dailyfavour(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2016
Am still trying to figure this out, I mean this is inhuman. A minor? That can easily be reabilitated. This world is something else.
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by HaneefahRN(f): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2016
God, I can't stop wondering what kind of monsters did this to a child. Keeps making me cry
And some crazy people stood around to watch and even record this.
Nigerian police and medicine after death, will they say no one gave a notification of what went
on?
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2016
laykhorn:

Please ensure to give the Nigerian Police the appropriate info.

Thanks
come carry me go station nah. ****
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by serial37: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2016
Africans and wickedness are 5 and 6
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by laykhorn(m): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2016
Headmistress:
come carry me go station nah. ****

Lol! You don't have to. I have experienced a scene of jungle justice too where a woman was burnt so just relax. Just put those guys to justice for the bloodletting

Turns out I don't have to carry you to anywhere

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by middlebelter(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2016
This is extremely wicked! In the 21st century, Nigerian still roasting thieves alive!? Nigeria Police do your best to apprehend the perpetrators of this heinous act. You may not have everybody support, some comments here on this forum may discourage you, but please know that God will reward you for every work for are doing to keep our society free of crime. Fellow nairalanders, Nigeria Police needs our support, please let's refrain from all forms of negative comment about our police and offer any help we can.
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by trublvr(f): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2016
saboyaba:
I'm still praying this didn't happen in Lagos, or even in Nigeria, but just in case it really did, the police needs information. You can't burn a child to death for any reason whatsoever and not be punished by our creator. There will be punishment here on earth too. So anyone who has any info should please contact our police.

So the murderers will face the same justice as the murderers of the Aluu 4 and the Apo 6?

At least tell us a lie that we can believe

Ya see, ya see? They're just pissing on us without even giving us the courtesy of calling it rain! - Dr. Grace Augustine
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by amehjoey: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2016
If this boy could be killed for just stealing 'food item' abi na phone? I just don't get it. But just yesterday I saw a write up about a bill the Edo state house of assembly passed: as regards getting houses for their ex-governors. Compare that to what this boy did. Mtcheeeeew, misplaced priority. #ipity9ja#
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by HtwoOw: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2016
rukygold001:
HtwoOw come and make aproko again na,you succeeded in making that yeye mod closing my thread,better grow up o,and you mynd44 come and close this one na,ekpamakukodieze
get sense o

I already apologized in a thread today not sure if it's this one, you posted something without Twitter proof , the new topic posted the tweet from Nigerian police but if

ekpamakukodieze is an insult, then I take back my apology and send that insult to your father
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by victorjos: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2016
I thought I was the only one
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by HtwoOw: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2016
rukygold001:
wheres the guy that reported me,come n report na
ekpa chincha
nonsense, mynd44 come and close the thread na
if you get mind,I made a thread of this little boy and you closed it
if you want sef,ban me,I dont care again

And its not a little boy
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by obimath(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2016
So that u can go and arrest those who are innocent
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by HtwoOw: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2016
rukygold001:
HtwoOw come and make aproko again na,you succeeded in making that yeye mod closing my thread,better grow up o,and you mynd44 come and close this one na,ekpamakukodieze
get sense o

That's my apology 7:01 AM and like I said if your ekpamakukodieze is an insult, give it to your father

HtwoOw:
Adult male. , not 7 year old boy

Police asking for information but it's said the corpse was recovered from Orile area in Lagos? Did someone move the corpse to Orile or is police just being mischievous

Someone posted earlier that police is asking for information, I said the person was lying, whoever you are, sorry o , you should have uploaded the tweet
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by CioAngels(f): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2016
A 7year old child set ablaze for stealing? By His grace, all those that did this will be caught. This is very wrong, wickedness and should be addressed. All these cowards and heartless people that killed this child, yes they are cowards becos they have not been able to lynch, and burnt to death all our Billions and Trillions stealing Politicians who wants buy-off Nigeria for their children yet unborn. You fools should go after the real thieves and let go the hungry Nigerians.
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by DerrickzB: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=hotspec post=51104562][/quote]

And if d kid was to be ur nephew or son.. or lil bro.. u will come and post these bull shit here abi....
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by Fenzyflames: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
ghocol9:
Couldn't sleep last night because if this
same thing here. I came online lately yesterday to meet such barbaric news, my brother i couldn't sleep through out the night. The thought of the victim been 7years old was haunting. May the generation of those animals that did this never know peace.
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by alwayzkabongo(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
saint047:
The perpetrators of this heinous and and barbaric act should be identified and brought to book by the police, the crowd that watches this callous people killing this kid are so brutal,So sad and barbaric, God will punish all those who watch the killing without intervening

I pray u don fall victim of dis guys, dey want 2 kill u d moment dey attack u. If u want 2 experimeñt kom 2 sch juñction or alafia bus stop very close 2 orile @ 8pm.
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by ogunsj: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
Plasmbob1:
All these are medicine after death.

Nigerian police always slow to reactions except there's bribe involved.
Rip to the deceased.
can the police be everywhere at all times? if this is true, what about the Nigerians who watched, took pics and even video the incident. we are all as guilty as sinned. we are as bad as the police because the police is a product of the society.
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by kokomilala(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
The incident must have taken place between Mile 2 and Alafia Bus Stops on the Lagos Badagry Ecxpress Way.If thorough forensic investigation is done, the malefactors would be caught.There are telling pointers:the road is being reconstructed by CCECC; there's a proposed BRT lane; behind it, there are faint images of a perimetre fence and a railway track.
This post-the content-was first posted on the 15th of November, 2016 at 9:44 am.
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by Akanbiogun: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
john4reala:
Alafia Bus top before orile
Run run run!!! The police are following you now. N.a. your mouth them go hear say our tisha mother don die. lol...
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
Twitter user whose brother was killed at the same Alafia bus-stop just like the boy who was killed yesterday narrates his story

https://naijadailyfeed./2016/11/17/twitter-user-whose-brother-was-killed-at-the-same-alafia-bus-stop-as-the-boy-who-was-killed-yesterday-narrates-his-story/

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by Eleganza33(f): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Otubio:
News like this should be verified before spreading. The said picture is of a man that was burnt and not a boy as is being portrayed. Either way, the barbaric act is not civil. There is a thread somewhere on this forum that indicates the man stole a cellphone. The thread also shows a different view showing how tall the man is.
don't mind them bloggers are fools big fools is this not the same man they said he tried to kill three people here on nairaland
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by ozoebuka1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
skywalker001:
bruh cool down and go back and read [b]my last statement[/s] cos I couldn't remember where I stated that it's owk hw dy kill d young or old man... Abeg read and comprehend before u start to rant
whatever man
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Twitter user recounts how his innocent cousin was beaten and almost lynched by a mob

https://naijadailyfeed./2016/11/17/twitter-user-recounts-how-his-innocent-cousin-was-beaten-and-almost-lynched-by-a-mob/
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by Malawian(m): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
saboyaba:

it happened in lagos. in fact i was told it happened along the expressway between doyin and mile 2. i have even seen the video. the killer was a yoruba guy without doubt. he lit the first matches, it didnt burn, this fool went back and lit it again. the video is all over facebook. i just watched it this morning.
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by FILEBE(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
john4reala:
Alafia Bus top before orile

Are you sure about this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots A 19-Year-Old Barber Dead In Abuja / Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa / The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.