Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM (22815 Views)

How Much Does Union Bank Pay Contract Staff / Ongoing Recruitment At Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM) / Bm Services. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM by nmamatilda: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2018
christopher34:

Go to any of their branches and submit your application
goodday,please I went to a branch in Asaba and the lady didn't collect the CVS.
Re: How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM by rummmy: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
OlaRolls:
after a month training with lapo, Was deployed to ilesa1 branch as a cso newly employed to resume on monday. They are yet to disclose our salary but in my letter I have 91k as transport and hotel allowance.
Pls who know how and when the allowance will be paid?
olarolls badoooo sunshine estate phc

1 Like

Re: How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM by Bakerdav: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
Where can I submit in Ibadan
Re: How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM by oluwableskay(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
where is LAPO branch in osogbo,i also want to apply please.
Re: How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM by christopher34(m): 7:15am On Feb 14, 2019
Try submitting at their hr office in Benin at ekenwan Road. Next time
Re: How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM by Cyndyblingz(f): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
i am scheduled for an oral interview with lapo on Saturday ....can someone please tell me likely interview questions i will b asked. This is my first interview ever
Re: How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM by kelvxyn: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
Wow. When u started as a marketer, what was ur qualification?
thomjoe:
Don't get it twisted, d salary is encouraging now.

I'm working with dem. I started as a marketer with 46k take home, i was converted to CSO with 62k take home, 2months later I was upgraded based on my bsc qualifications and now my take home is 93k. All this in a year an 2wks.

Sincerely speaking, I love the job and I'm proud of it.

My advice is, audience don't be deceived by dose who resigned, paraventure they have committed one offence or the other. The job is okay!
Re: How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM by kelvxyn: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
If my basic pay is 117k like much is m5t take home? Micro finance bank.
OriginalKogiboy:

YOUR BM will pay your DSA & TP as u resume. youq salary is #104k with take home of about 93k.
Re: How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM by kelvxyn: 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
If my basic salary is 117,000 den how much is my take home? Annual gross salary is 833,000.
thomjoe:
Don't get it twisted, d salary is encouraging now.

I'm working with dem. I started as a marketer with 46k take home, i was converted to CSO with 62k take home, 2months later I was upgraded based on my bsc qualifications and now my take home is 93k. All this in a year an 2wks.

Sincerely speaking, I love the job and I'm proud of it.

My advice is, audience don't be deceived by dose who resigned, paraventure they have committed one offence or the other. The job is okay!
Re: How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM by kelvxyn: 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nice. How much is the basic salary on the offer letter?
OlaRolls:
after a month training with lapo, Was deployed to ilesa1 branch as a cso newly employed to resume on monday. They are yet to disclose our salary but in my letter I have 91k as transport and hotel allowance.
Pls who know how and when the allowance will be paid?
Re: How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM by Bakerdav: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
How can I submit my cv to lapo
Re: How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM by Godpride: 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
I want to submit my cv as well.. any of their branch close to agege or within alausa
Re: How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM by duruallwell25(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
You didnt resign, you were probably sacked due to one issue or the other, Grooming Centre is the best paying Microfinance Institution now in Nigeria, find out and thank me later. Please dont listen to those who talk rubbish about the job, just follow the policy and you are good to go

baba I never still get work cos I just resigned from grooming...but as in I'm better . I can now smile. no more curse curse...I no pray am for my enemy...dem spose ban dem sef

1 Like

Re: How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM by najeem4reall(m): 4:00am On Dec 24, 2020
I will appreciate if anybody in the this forum can help me submit my CV at lapo and grooming mfb I urgently need a job
Re: How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM by Unigrad: 11:10pm On May 15, 2021
My sister just be employed as Branch manager in LAPO, done with documentation, waiting for training and posting.
What are the work descriptions of a Branch Manager, Take home salary and the precautions associated with the job and her roles.
Re: How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM by cletz991(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2021
Signing of approved loan forms,approving newly formed Union,assisting in loan recovery, signing of cheques (if it's s regular branch) intact general operations of the branch
Unigrad:
My sister just be employed as Branch manager in LAPO, done with documentation, waiting for training and posting.
What are the work descriptions of a Branch Manager, Take home salary and the precautions associated with the job and her roles.
Re: How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM by Unigrad: 6:24pm On May 16, 2021
cletz991:
Signing of approved loan forms,approving newly formed Union,assisting in loan recovery, signing of cheques (if it's s regular branch) intact general operations of the branch
Thank you so much.
Re: How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM by love2017(m): 9:43pm On May 16, 2021
my ex-school friend is being paid 60k as at 2014... i dont know their current salary, putting new minimum wage into consideration
Re: How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM by IamJesusbaby: 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Please how can I apply for lapo job?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me / FAAN Calls For Interview. / Appeal Court Nullifies IGP’s Recruitment Of 10,000 Constables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.