Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded (79219 Views)

Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) / History The Story Of Otokoto Money Ritual Killing Of 1996 In Owerri, Imo State / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Omonigeriarere: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s][quote author=Firefire post=51112667][/quote][/s]

Was it PMB that instructed him to cut the head of a young boy to fulfil his ritual? We are talking of case where somebody beheaded a young boy since over 20 years ago here: why opening your mouth like an hungry Bingo to shout the name of Buhari and APC?

I thought you are matured than this.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by ugosonjay(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
The EVIL that men do leave with them not after them again.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by arterxerxes: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
It seems it was the boy's spirit that was slapping Rochas to carry out the revenge

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Generalyemi(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
OJUcrook:
Gory tales like this can only emante from Igboland

and Ogun state which not only top in ritual killings, but raping of under age girls n babies

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by juman(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Fake news.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by kerryjossy(f): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Good for him. I remember this story very well. It wasnt easy then.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by TheSPEAKER(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
sorextee:
Have they killed reverenge King yet?? undecided

We may probably hear of him in 20yrs time. undecided
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by dmorf: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chibuhealth:
I heard about this story when i w

Ias little, cant believe it is still on,

Its people like you that voted buhari.....
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by emi14: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingbuhari:
Nigeria government no sabi make money through tourism... do u know that Otokoto can generate #1m daily for impolite ? put him in museum gallery, feed him like animal and watch people paying thousands just to see famous Otokoto

The constitution says no
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
talktonase:
Sad state of our judiciary...judgement 20yrs after. cry
hmmmmmm so sad.
Our judicial system needs total cleansing.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Kingbuhari(m): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
emi14:

The constitution says no
damn the constitution what we are talking about is making cool money
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by obc: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nnamdi Kalu would be hanged the same day you will be hanged. Next Afonja please.....
CXLVII:
One hard-working jew has been hanged!

When re they going to hang Nnamadi Kalu for treason?
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by MissSlimbody(f): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Firefire:
Buhary & APC government too bloody.
So they should let him go scot free Was it Buhari that sentenced him to death by hanging
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by FullDepth1: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
sorextee:
Have they killed reverenge King yet?? undecided

Not yet. But he has been sentenced to Death!

No Governor wants to sign the Execution. Just like Otokoto's delay, they dont want the blood of the prisoner in their hands.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Justiceleague1: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Poweredbrew:

This one cant live a day without spewing afonja, he believes afonjas are responsible for his failure in life. While sane people have work offline, this jobless kid is always here ranting and insulting those that are better than his generations born and unborn. Pathetic
afonja,you alone are powereddbrew,powerredbrew,poweredbreww,poweredbrew,...all banned and locked up in nl's beansForum grin ur current poweredbrew just got 'presidential pardon', nobody wants u around. Ur life story is enuf to bring tears of the eyes of abacha, to say the least. Be merciful unto ur parents and try do something with ur afonjanic life.. grin

op,he who kill by the sword,dies by the sword

2 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Bimpe29: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Truth and justice may be late on their way, but they will never fail to come.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by AMUNSI23(f): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
CXLVII:
One hard-working jew has been hanged!

When re they going to hang Nnamadi Kalu for treason?
you and your entire village including your king both the present and future ones even all your governors combine together can not attain the height of Nnamdi kanu,Ask mr buhari he will tell you
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Senorprinz(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
ucee64:
OK o meanwhile guys let's say u are arrested ad d judge gives u 2 options option 1: 40yrs in jail option 2:stay in jail until arsenal win uefa champions league what will u choose?

hookworm dey your brain?
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by AMUNSI23(f): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nigerians and delay tactics is like butter and bread ZOO country
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by oluangelkay(f): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
ucee64:
OK o meanwhile guys let's say u are arrested ad d judge gives u 2 options option 1: 40yrs in jail option 2:stay in jail until arsenal win uefa champions league what will u choose?
i wil gladly accept 40yrs jail term cos Arsenal winning d EUFA Champions league can only happen in dreams
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Poweredbrew: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
Justiceleague1:

afonja,you alone are powereddbrew,powerredbrew,poweredbreww,poweredbrew,...all banned and locked up in nl's beansForum grin ur current poweredbrew just got 'presidential pardon', nobody wants u around. Ur life story is enuf to bring tears of the eyes of abacha, to say the least. Be merciful unto ur parents and try do something with ur afonjanic life.. grin

op,he who kill by the sword,dies by the sword
[/s]

So you are angry cos i advised you to leave your parents house and go find work to do. Why resort to lies and tears, you are not even proud of your heritage. Ebonyi man always claiming Edo cos of shame. I swear, My status in life is your daily prayer request, you wont be online 247 insulting people that are better than you if you are gainfully employed.

You even had to clone nairalanders moniker E.g Dabullt, never seen a shameless person like you before since have been on this forum. What a big shame. Below are some of your handles=

https://www.nairaland.com/gmbuharii
https://www.nairaland.com/iceberg3
https://www.nairaland.com/Greenback

9 Likes

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by omonnakoda: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
How does one get a job as a Hangman in Nigeria and how much does it pay,is there a pension package?
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by shotster50(m): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Why did this drag on for 20 years if he was going to be hanged anyway?! Nigerian justice
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by Justiceleague1: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
Poweredbrew:
[s][/s]

So you are angry cos i advised you to leave your parents house and go find work to do. Why resort to lies and tears, you are not even proud of your heritage. Ebonyi man always claiming Edo cos of shame. I swear, My status in life is your daily prayer request, you wont be online 247 insulting people that are better than you if you are gainfully employed.

You even had to clone nairalanders moniker E.g Dabullt, never seen a shameless person like you before since have been on this forum. What a big shame. Below are some of your handles=

https://www.nairaland.com/gmbuharii
https://www.nairaland.com/iceberg3
https://www.nairaland.com/Greenback

monitoring and observing lens on one hand,ogogoro on the other.. grin grin

Thunda faya joblessness..

U come with all ur subway handles,i drop u..u come with all ur codedslayer handles,i fire u down,u come with all ur poweredbreww handles,i blow ur brains,u come with ur demslayerzz moniker,i drop u...all ur kitigbe handles don bite dust...from only one person and i keep drifting...we know who da 4kn loser is... grin grin

Again op,u kill by da sword,u die by da sword

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by omonnakoda: 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
shotster50:
Why did this drag on for 20 years if he was going to be hanged anyway?! Nigerian justice
Use your head . What is the average time spent on death row in other countries? Why must you always put Nigeria down.
The rational for the delay is clear the verdict could be overturned or a pardon granted. Of course one may disagree but do not slate Nigeria needlessly
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by shotster50(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
omonnakoda:
Use your head . What is the average time spent on death row in other countries? Why must you always put Nigeria down.
The rational for the delay is clear the verdict could be overturned or a pardon granted. Of course one may disagree but do not slate Nigeria needlessly

'Put Nigeria down'?! Please I have no time for pseudo sensitive Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by shotster50(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
omonnakoda:

'Put Nigeria down'?! Please I have no time for faux sensitive Nigerians.
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by greggng: 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
omonnakoda:
How does one get a job as a Hangman in Nigeria and how much does it pay,is there a pension package?

I once went for this job but I discovered everyone invited couldn't come back. Ghanians re the ones that gladly accept it. Nigeria prison do advertise for it under ministry of interior
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by omonnakoda: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
shotster50:

'Put Nigeria down'?! Please I have no time for faux sensitive Nigerians.
I do not need you to have time for me .If you come to the forum to spout foolish comments then expect to be called out and shot down.

This delay is nothing to do with Nigeria particularly. What is the average time on death row in the US? So not hide under the brash ,brainless bombastic bluster to cover your ignorance
How many countries actually have a death penalty?.
Nigeria had 41 commutations of the death penalty in 2015
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by jkross(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
Oga Op where did you get your news from..? The issuenof Otokoto is deeper than what was fed to the public..
Re: Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded by shotster50(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
omonnakoda:
I do not need you to have time for me .If you come to the forum to spout foolish comments then expect to be called out and shot down.

This delay is nothing to do with Nigeria particularly. What is the average time on death row in the US? So not hide under the brash ,brainless bombastic bluster to cover your ignorance
How many countries actually have a death penalty?.
Nigeria had 41 commutations of the death penalty in 2015

Go and take a breather outside bro and stop shitting on your keyboard...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage / Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway / Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.