Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? (15168 Views)

The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by zmurda(m): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2009
I haven't eaten in weeks, please need donation. I need offerings and tithes. May you all be rewarded richly. AMin ashe
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2009
modified.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2009
Coffee and toast this morning, not sure yet what will be for b'fast, will update when i get one.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by manny4life(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2009
Other than my chocolate cookies I ate with my sandwich (two slice of toasted wheat bread, roasted turkey, mozarella cheese, mayo, spicy sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, onion), what a delicious sandwich, I have not had anything since then and today.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2009
manny4life:

Other than my chocolate cookies I ate with my sandwich (two slice of toasted wheat bread, roasted turkey, mozarella cheese, mayo, spicy sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, onion), what a delicious sandwich, I have not had anything since then and today.
oh yeah! i do have sandwich items here in the house.
Italian Roast Beef is one of my favorite meats to use.
or i just might be in the mood for some subway later. lol
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2009
^^^ ummmmmmmmm
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by timpaker(m): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2009
embarassed Morning: Garri
 embarassed Lunch:    Garri
 cry Dinner: I dont know, maybe Garri
  cryand if there are reminder it will carried over as breakfast tomorrow cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by noscarn91(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2009
bread ,scrambled eggs and tea
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2009
Fhemmmy:

^^^ ummmmmmmmm
yes?
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by posakosa(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2009
z-murda:

I haven't eaten in weeks, please need donation. I need offerings and tithes. May you all be rewarded richly. AMin ashe

Me too I need some offerings and donations------- cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2009
modified.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by dramenda(f): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2009
ch
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
chicken pepperoni? arent those two different meats?
ive never heard of that before. undecided
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by dramenda(f): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2009
@the a
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2009
dramenda:

@the amaka=Sure i know you cant be familiar with it, the likes of akamu is what you are use to

dont be too sure oh. . . .just show us what chicken pepperoni is
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2009
dramenda:

@the amaka=Sure i know you cant be familiar with it, the likes of akamu is what you are use to
im not even in naija! neither do i eat akamu or whatever you call that stuff.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by FFA: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ timpaker GARRI 3TIMES dont damage your retina o, TUFACE will say no be small thing.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by sayso: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2009
make una go shit for toilet all this una peri peri.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by dramenda(f): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ th
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2009
dramenda:

@ the amaka=oh,i see, u reside in malawi hun?
what does that have to do with anything?
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by manny4life(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

im not even in naija! neither do i eat akamu or whatever you call that stuff.

sayso:

make una go shit for toilet all this una peri peri.

Why should we?
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by dramenda(f): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2009
well,
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2009
hahahahahahaha.
I beg live and let's live oh
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by manny4life(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

oh yeah! i do have sandwich items here in the house.
Italian Roast Beef is one of my favorite meats to use.
or i just might be in the mood for some subway later. lol

Yeah roast beef is good also, but try spicy italian on the everything bread, delicious together with milk macademia nut cookies, and you are in heaven, lol
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
manny4life:

Yeah roast beef is good also, but try spicy italian on the everything bread, delicious together with milk macademia nut cookies, and you are in heaven, lol

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, see how pple dey describe food. walking tommy people
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by koolchicco: 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2009
cereal with 2 waffles for breakfast.
some tacos for lunch

and of course some junk in between. lol

Ever heard of balanced diet!!! undecided
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by manny4life(m): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2009
Fhemmmy:

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, see how pple dey describe food. walking tommy people

Please man, how u mean by " walking tommy people"?
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Nezan(m): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2009
This thread has been around, na.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by newbride: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2009
Breakfast :nothing

Brunch :
Extremely chocolaty  
Flapjack,
Coated chocolate,
White chocolate biscuit,
Chocolate flakes,
Brownie bites,
Oatberry clusters

Lunch :
Bread with chicken and sweetcorn

Dinner:
Will try and go to the gym to burn it off …urggggggg – as punishment, no food
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by semid4lyfe(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2009
FOR YESTERDAY
Skipped breakfast

Lunch - Guguru and epa (Oyinbo dey call am popcorn) with multivitamin and protein enriched kunu.

Dinner - Catfish peppersoup with 5 bottles of big stout - lol.

Na the very life be this

TODAY
Breakfast - Rice and stew with sphaghetti, beans, plantain and assorted meat washed with cool 'chilled' zobo.

African cornflakes ( garrium sulphate with milk and g-nut with) smoked Tilapia fish

I expecting to take egusi soup with semovita for dinner.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by semid4lyfe(m): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2009
FOR YESTERDAY
Skipped breakfast

Lunch - Guguru and epa (Oyinbo dey call am popcorn) with multivitamin and protein enriched kunu.

Dinner - Catfish peppersoup with 5 bottles of big stout - lol.

Na the very life be this

TODAY
Breakfast - Rice and stew with sphaghetti, beans, plantain and assorted meat washed with cool 'chilled' zobo.

African cornflakes ( garrium sulphate with milk and g-nut with) smoked Tilapia fish

I expecting to take egusi soup with semovita for dinner.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by eyonigger(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2009
Who wan fedex fufu to u before?? cheesy grin

This morin, took oath meal, lunch: half fried rice,half jollof on one plate, with fried croaker fish and moin moin.

Got an invitation to come eat Mr Phillips smoked fish, thats for dinner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is the Way to a Man's Heart His Stomach? / Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost / Ewa Agoyin Lovers (how To prepare It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.