Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” (76966 Views)

EFCC Arrests 3 Yahoo Boys In Benin (Photos) / Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism / EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by omonnakoda: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
3 young men were arrested with laptops. It is alleged that they are fraudsters.We are awaiting evidence and prosecution. We have not heard the name of a single victim. Can there be fraud without a victim?

1 Like

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
happney65:

when we say Nairaland is biased some people go dey vex..This moniker goes around spreading Hate and yet he isn't banned..Seun over to you.
Where is the hate there

Cant som1 type names again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
NCAN Seoul branch........
loading.........100%
*the names sounds familiar*.......

its them..juju Phd holders
Afon.....
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Kingbuhari(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
I'm not surprise... Afonjas TUFIAKWA
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by maysimsimple(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Joke of d century. D guy in d middle is d breadwinner of his family

buffalowings:

Should we suspect you too o grin
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Kjnwancaro: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

I'm beginning to suspect that there is cocaine in Amala and Ewedu, after eating that shiit, they will start acting like a monkey

Olakankita Ademumu

Sunkanmi Daramola

Opyemi Adebayo

Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria, Afghanistan branch

[b] I have come to realize you're not just being tribalistic, you're very unfortunate. People like you should have died a fetus.

People, you see this is the very problem Nigeria is facing -being tribalistic. believe me if we are all one people one nation as we claim our lives would be far better. I see Nigeria going nowhere in a 100 years time until we do away with the daft mentality of "last president/chairman was from Hausa land,next must be from Igbo". Let Nigerians be Nigerians, if you in the east/north(also a black man) can create a moniker 'afonjastinks' then I wonder what you would make off your life if you were from South Africa where they have different races.

I have always passed on your comments everytime I read the ft topics because I know you make absolutely no sense, I wish something could be done to redeem your life from deteriorating. I tear for all the young people that actually read what you post.

Donald trump the 2nd, brick layer promoter for building walls, ode oshi.
[/b]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Dandeedadrunk(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
maysimsimple:
Oga ooo. I knew this boys. Flamboyant lifestyle

Good.
Police are after u...sebi u know them
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by kehindebusola(f): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
https://mac-Nigeria.online/user/register?rf=08113523423 register and get 50% in 15 days. Not 30days,but 15days.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Ccdavies(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=247frolicboss post=51109460]3 internet fraudsters in their 20s have been nabbed by the Nigeria Police Force. The Oyo State Police Command, they were uncovered following a tip off from the public.

Police Public Relations Officer, SP Adekunle Ajisebutu gave the names of the suspects as Lanre Sadiq, 26; Sunkanmi Daramola, 28, and Opyemi Adebayo, 26. He said the police have been on the trail of the suspect since Tuesday before their arrest on Wednesday.

Ajisebutu, who spoke on behalf of the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Samuel Adegbuyi, said: “The Oyo State Police Command has arrested three internet fraudsters who, until their arrest, were into cyber crime popularly known as Yahoo plus. Their arrest, he said, was made possible following a tip-off by members of the public.”

He added that they were picked up at their criminal hideout at Soka area around 6:30a.m. yesterday by the command’s anti-kidnapping squad. During interrogation, he noted, the suspects confessed to being internet fraudsters and that they had defrauded many innocent victims, who they referred to as clients. Exhibits, which he said were recovered from them, include four laptops and charms.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/photo-3-yahoo-boys-nabbed-in-ibadan.html

Well the CEO of Name Checkersb Association Of NIara land has just confirmed to us that omo boi na yerubas..oo... I for talk am cus if na Igbo them go even scamm d police join..What a bad market init
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by maysimsimple(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
[qu[color=

Werey nie. I live in soca too

#990000][/color]ote author=Dandeedadrunk post=51115002]

Good.
Police are after u...sebi u know them[/quote]
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
blackCITIZEN:
Rushed to thread to check if it's people I know..
Ahh, seems the people I know are so lucky..
BTW
Be like say na Yorubb.........Ahhh lipsrsealed

SARRKI..... so Yoruba boys are operating locally
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by mrsfavour(f): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
blackCITIZEN:
BTW
u are this jobless ?
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by mrsfavour(f): 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
blackCITIZEN:
BTW
so u are this jobless? Sorry keep checking. U will see ur name one day.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by baddosky1: 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kjnwancaro:

I have come to realize you're not just being tribalistic, you're very unfortunate. People like you should have died a fetus.

People, you see this is the very problem Nigeria is facing -being tribalistic. believe me if we are all one people one nation as we claim our lives would be far better. I see Nigeria going nowhere in a 100 years time until we do away with the daft mentality of "last president/chairman was from Hausa land,next must be from Igbo". Let Nigerians be Nigerians, if you in the east/north(also a black man) can create a moniker 'afonjastinks' then I wonder what you would make off your life if you were from South Africa where they have different races.

I have always passed on your comments everytime I read the ft topics because I know you make absolutely no sense, I wish something could be done to redeem your life from deteriorating. I tear for all the young people that actually read what you post.

[b] Donald trump the 2nd
, brick layer promoter for building walls, ode oshi. [/b]

Since he didn't die as a fetus nko?

So it's true afonjas are angry over the victory of Donald Trump?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by HAH: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
veekid:
They were arrested cos they failed to meet up with the bribe target offered by the yeye officer

Shout out to all internet gangstaz; awon keyboard warriors

With your type Nigeria can never progress, just imagine what you wrote and the ididts that are liking your comment shows we are doomed, so fraudsters are now warriors, please if I implore security agent to track this poster through his ip as clearly he is also a yahoo boy. Barawo banza
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by mikeade11(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
liar
maysimsimple:
Oga ooo. I knew this boys. Flamboyant lifestyle
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by shigo20(m): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ogaooo shey make boy no hustle again ni.....that their place near mine gan....as work no dey ground hustle must continue.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by popoolay: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ibadan boyz and yahoooze.....too bad for dem
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by shigo20(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
HAH:

With your type Nigeria can never progress, just imagine what you wrote and the ididts that are liking your comment shows we are doomed, so fraudsters are now warriors, please if I implore security agent to track this poster through his ip as clearly he is also a yahoo boy. Barawo banza
abegi make u pack well.are u saying u are better than him.forming holier than thou...

1 Like

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by OWOABASIUDY: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Name checkers association of Nigeria .

How far? tongue
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by blackCITIZEN(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
mrsfavour:
so u are this jobless? Sorry keep checking. U will see ur name one day.
Mmmuah!!!
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Op hope u no make mistake becos for Anoda site where I see the same Story, E be like say the names I see different. Chigozie Ojukwu, Obiorah Azikwe, and Silvester Kanu make I go bring the link I dey com
grin
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by IRobot7(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nice one! Everything that has a beginning must surely have an end. The only difference between them and armed robbers is that they do not carry guns. But they end up killing their victims in a way(heart attack and high blood pressure) and are never remorseful. You mustn't always have to follow the crowd. Always believe in your self and i bet you, in the long run you will be amazed at how talented you are.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by firfinch101(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
veekid:
They were arrested cos they failed to meet up with the bribe target offered by the yeye officer

Awon to gba masters ati awon to gba PhD. Rapper fera be, alaga ibile. Don't know why I like Reminise.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by vickylincon(m): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

i wonder how the police always manage to catch these newbies that just got into the game..

but never seem to be able to get their hands on people like

investor bj, opa 6, hush puppi , aremo gucci , even when it so evident that they are into internet scam

when it come to yahoo..just leave it for the yorubas

you keep seeing them flexing their lifestyle on instagram and you keep on wishing you were them not knowing where they are getting their ill gotten wealth from..well now let them go and flex inside prison

[img]http://i./10TbOFXoeQOPrW.gif[/img]
there's more to the eyes than you can see bro

1 Like

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by effty(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hades2016:
if you kill all scammers, what will you do to our so called leaders stealing billions of naira
I know you don't really need an answer bt I will gladly give u one. Those so-called leaders started dis way. I hope I have answered u well enuff.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by alaskido(m): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
veekid:

Are you one of them?
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by logoranking(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mtcheww.. Yeye officer, correct thieves Wey Dem suppose find way to nab Dem refuse

Awon omo Iya mi, na hin Dem catch winkMtcheww.. Yeye officer, correct thieves Wey Dem suppose find way to nab Dem refuse

Awon omo Iya mi, na hin Dem catch
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by gloryman91: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Na cult guys be these ,greediness.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by keme12345(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
the cucumber with clear evidence, the commissioner of police said he is not aware of anything as such and called it a black mail. this guys are only collecting some of the money those white fools took from us during slave trade.how is that a crime?

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Hades2016(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
effty:
I know you don't really need an answer bt I will gladly give u one. Those so-called leaders started dis way. I hope I have answered u well enuff.
lol my brother that is not an answer oooo lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex / Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) / Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.