Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” (76965 Views)

EFCC Arrests 3 Yahoo Boys In Benin (Photos) / Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism / EFCC Captures 3 Yahoo Boys For N120 Million Fraud (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Jakama90(m): 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Why the arrest? Why calling them scammers? Did anyone reported that he or she was scammed by them.. Why can't the police go after the real thief's and leave hustlers alone?
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kini big deal! Kini big deal! Shebi shebi we're in money
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mini big deal! Mini big deal! Shebi shebi we're in money
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by iamkingzlee(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
blackCITIZEN:
Rushed to thread to check if it's guys I know..
Ahh, seems the guys I know are so lucky..
BTW
Be like say na Yorubb.........Ahhh lipsrsealed
grin grin
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by donshady(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
See fresh boys..
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by ibelieveu: 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
R
247frolicboss:
3 internet fraudsters in their 20s have been nabbed by the Nigeria Police Force. The Oyo State Police Command, they were uncovered following a tip off from the public.

Police Public Relations Officer, SP Adekunle Ajisebutu gave the names of the suspects as Lanre Sadiq, 26; Sunkanmi Daramola, 28, and Opyemi Adebayo, 26. He said the police have been on the trail of the suspect since Tuesday before their arrest on Wednesday.

Ajisebutu, who spoke on behalf of the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Samuel Adegbuyi, said: “The Oyo State Police Command has arrested three internet fraudsters who, until their arrest, were into cyber crime popularly known as Yahoo plus. Their arrest, he said, was made possible following a tip-off by members of the public.”

He added that they were picked up at their criminal hideout at Soka area around 6:30a.m. yesterday by the command’s anti-kidnapping squad. During interrogation, he noted, the suspects confessed to being internet fraudsters and that they had defrauded many innocent victims, who they referred to as clients. Exhibits, which he said were recovered from them, include four laptops and charms.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/photo-3-yahoo-boys-nabbed-in-ibadan.html

afonjas and bad news....

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ngozi123:

Both are crimes and both are 'lazy men's games'. Both leave their victims destitute and both give Nigeria a bad name.

Btw, internet fraud isn't always performed by intellectual people. Have you seen the grammar in some of the scam emails Nigerians send?
... You are 100% absolutely correct in your first paragraph. However, the fight against crime(s) in Nigeria may not yield the necessary good result as a result of hypocrisy and societal profiling of crime against tribe, race, region.

Look at what the youth are doing on this thread. Checking out the culprit's name and where he came from instead of roundly condemning the crime itself. So sad!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by ibelieveu: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... You are 100% absolutely correct in your first paragraph. However, the fight against crime(s) in Nigeria may not yield the necessary good result as a result of hypocrisy and societal profiling of crime against tribe, race, region.

Look at what the youth are doing on this thread. Checking out the culprit's name and where he came from instead of roundly condemning the crime itself. So sad!
Shut the F up! Look at this brown roof republic guy accusing people of checking names, when we know the real name checkers.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
ibelieveu:
Shut the F up! Look at this brown roof republic guy accusing people of checking names, when we know the real name checkers.
... My brother you are barking at the wrong person. My point is this : profiling a particular crime on igbos, yoruba or hausa isn't a good thing. I understand where you're coming from but when the go low, we have to go high. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Hollar007(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
jerryfisher:
who e wan be again??na dem na

Lyk ur fellow Igbos wey dey carry coke nd oyel neighbour wey dey blow pipe..... Compare and contrast...... OLODO OSHI..... ERAN LABI....
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Hollar007(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
jobnation:
yoruba guys are senseless undecided i was a victim of scam by one ondo guy cry

http://jobatrend..com.ng/2016/11/pastor-chris-oyakhilomes-wife-remarries.html

U're a real muntula.... Na person talk say make u no get sense...... Dats wey afonja ar ur role model
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by notoriousbabe: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sitting from left to right funjosh eleko1 and babangbali
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Vizzim: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
Business gone badt..
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by jojothaiv(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
veekid:
They were arrested cos they failed to meet up with the bribe target offered by the yeye officer

Shout out to all internet gangstaz; awon keyboard warriors
Shout out si awon keyboard warriors, internet gangstars..

Awon to ni Ph.D ati awon to ni masters..

Now Playing Reminisce 3rd World Thug..
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by jojothaiv(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

i wonder how the police always manage to catch these newbies that just got into the game..

but never seem to be able to get their hands on people like

investor bj, opa 6, hush puppi , aremo gucci , even when it so evident that they are into internet scam

when it come to yahoo..just leave it for the yorubas

you keep seeing them flexing their lifestyle on instagram and you keep on wishing you were them not knowing where they are getting their ill gotten wealth from..well now let them go and flex inside prison

[img]http://i./10TbOFXoeQOPrW.gif[/img]
Yorubas right, it's time some of us need to move on with our lifes...
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by power900: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
HAH:

With your type Nigeria can never progress, just imagine what you wrote and the ididts that are liking your comment shows we are doomed, so fraudsters are now warriors, please if I implore security agent to track this poster through his ip as clearly he is also a yahoo boy. Barawo banza
your case is strong bro, what you need is pvssy and then a 4day siester at yabaleft grin grin grin
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Emassive(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Why you come Carry the guy galla for head like that come write epistle on top the tori? E no good na. Nost people are joking and it's nothing really serious about the name checkers thing. At least no one has taken it personal since.
Kjnwancaro:

[b] I have come to realize you're not just being tribalistic, you're very unfortunate. People like you should have died a fetus.

People, you see this is the very problem Nigeria is facing -being tribalistic. believe me if we are all one people one nation as we claim our lives would be far better. I see Nigeria going nowhere in a 100 years time until we do away with the daft mentality of "last president/chairman was from Hausa land,next must be from Igbo". Let Nigerians be Nigerians, if you in the east/north(also a black man) can create a moniker 'afonjastinks' then I wonder what you would make off your life if you were from South Africa where they have different races.

I have always passed on your comments everytime I read the ft topics because I know you make absolutely no sense, I wish something could be done to redeem your life from deteriorating. I tear for all the young people that actually read what you post.

Donald trump the 2nd, brick layer promoter for building walls, ode oshi.
[/b]

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Lepacioust(f): 12:12am On Nov 18, 2016
hmmmm legit money pays oh

baba God thank you for the cleaning contracts so far.....am grateful

make una call me for post construction cleang, or move in and move out cleaning jobs

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by ladyflair: 6:33am On Nov 18, 2016
I think say na only Igbo people like money?
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by chara019: 6:37am On Nov 18, 2016
charm and juju is synonymous to them.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 18, 2016
Its the coneheads again.Omo ale ni awon yoloba
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Mockinbird: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Elxandre:

You are very shallow!

Narcotics use is with the full consent of the user, while unfortunate victims didn't choose to be defrauded.
This isn't to glorify any of the lazy schemes.

A thief has no other names!

How would any right thinking human being feed off deceit?

Fraudsters are losers without any bit of self confidence in themselves that they can make anything meaningful out of life.
Without fraudsters humans would be so dumb and gullible. (was at shoprite ikeja last night, i didn't use my card to pay cos of fraudsters)
without nacrotics, the world would be a better place.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by KMB: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2016
UNIZIK1stSon:
[size=15pt]OP, How come U first Show Their faces, Come Still Blur am?[/size]

Na Confusion?

Juju had a delayed start.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Kizyte(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
sweetilicious:
Lol funny you
If you make mistake eat'am, you're on your own! grin
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by akigbemaru: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
yahoo boys
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by ezekielayanfeol(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
You will getting catch in Jesus name because implicating some people tomoving forward
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2020
lazy youths
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by omonnakoda: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2020
madridguy:
So laptops and charms are now exhibits ? SMH for Nigeria police.
How do we define charms

"Holy oil and holy water" are not charms?
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by kontalonsmith(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2020
stay away from crime....

Tell that to politicians
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” by seanjy4konji: 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
So laptops and juku are evidence of cyber crime

What if the calabash isbforbsomehing else like say even police men don't visit balalawos and Alfa placwnfor one jazz or the other.

Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex / Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) / Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.