Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

My Bofriend Is Not The Zealous Type - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bofriend Is Not The Zealous Type (1199 Views)

Public Notice To The Over Jealous And Zealous Ladies / Why Are Gurls Becoming Too Over-zealous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bofriend Is Not The Zealous Type by NIAPREXT(f): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2009
Hello Nairaland, pls i need advice from you guys. My boyfriend does not take things serious, He tries to get something done but stops shortly after he begins. He has what i call the "Initial garra-garra" syndrome. I am tired of playing the role of mother who always believes that a child would change for good. I wish i could just walk out but i cant because there is a tie that can not be undone between the both of us. Pls i need tips that would be of help.
Re: My Bofriend Is Not The Zealous Type by kpolli(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2009
is not that he aint serious,probably hasnt found his calling yet, patience is wat u need plus has he finished skool?
Re: My Bofriend Is Not The Zealous Type by funkybaby(f): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2009
NIAPREXT:

Hello Nairaland, pls i need advice from you guys. My boyfriend does not take things serious, He tries to get something done but stops shortly after he begins. He has what i call the "Initial garra-garra" syndrome. I am tired of playing the role of mother who always believes that a child would change for good. I wish i could just walk out but i cant because there is a tie that can not be undone between the both of us. Pls i need tips that would be of help.
shocked shocked shocked
una swear oath?

i can just imagine how you feel.
keep encouraging him and when anytime you notice that while he is on a certain project, the zeal in him reduces, keep bugging and talking to him about it.

You only need to be firm yet patient with him
Re: My Bofriend Is Not The Zealous Type by DrLorenz1(m): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2009
funkybaby:

shocked shocked shocked
una swear oath?

i can just imagine how you feel.
keep encouraging him and when anytime you notice that while he is on a certain project, the zeal in him reduces, keep bugging and talking to him about it.

You only need to be firm yet patient with him

I agree with you. Perhaps they did. . .and if that's the case, then i'm sorry for her. Wat you said should work cus some people need a little push from someone who really cares about them and that's where she comes in.
Re: My Bofriend Is Not The Zealous Type by smooooooth: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2009
since u have the ''after gra gra'' while not complimet him, by helping complete the task when he comes wit his ''initial gra gra''. and like someone said earlier , he is yet to find his calling. sounds like one of those peeps with a braod mind, coming up with all kinds of ideas, but they will only show zeal, when they finally spot their calling.
Re: My Bofriend Is Not The Zealous Type by victorazy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2009
HI, AM VICTOR AND I STAYS IN ABUJA, I THINK U CAN TRY ME 08069237482 victorazy@yahoo.com
Re: My Bofriend Is Not The Zealous Type by Igwe9(m): 12:21am On Nov 05, 2009
eyaa!, why not encourage him, better still be his personal adviser. sad
Re: My Bofriend Is Not The Zealous Type by Timsilver(m): 3:08am On Nov 05, 2009
I used 2 be lik dat o! If u luv him complain 2 him about it.It took my mother more dan 3 years 2 make me stop dat habit.I must confess its really bad.I can remember back den in high skool.I did't take my studies so seriously even my friends complained dat i had brains but i was to lazy 2 fully utilize it.All i'll just say is education does not guarantee success in lyf and will start giving examples of rich guys who r not so educated & i'll rather study 4 a grade C when my mates r killin dem selves 4 an A.
Good mother i sumtimes wonder how u do things afta naggin heaven on earth.
Re: My Bofriend Is Not The Zealous Type by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:56am On Nov 05, 2009
have u guy taken an oath?
Re: My Bofriend Is Not The Zealous Type by DrLorenz1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

have u guy taken an oath?

Guy? 37 posts and you're already laying yourself down for the English purists in here to crucify? I sorry for you o. . . shocked

(1) (Reply)

Another Romantic Delight To Sight Why I Love Trendy Ladies / Can You? / Femme Fatales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.