Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Atiku For 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku For 2019 (4236 Views)

2019: Adamawa APC Dumps Atiku For Buhari / Kannywood Stars In Kaduna Support Atiku For 2019 / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Progressive01:
They've started again. The same way they created threads for Ali Modu Sheriff before the bow broke.

What a bunch of political neophytes. cheesy
Omenka, get wisdom small number now.....
Re: Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

cheesy I donot hate anybody especially the North as you opined because that's the place of my birth......

As for you, why not look your dirty past especially here...I know you and your other monikers very well wink

Define corruption? Which court convicted him?
My brother, Rilwayne001 campaigned vigorously for buyers, but truth is that he has changed his stand. The change mantra was a big scam, Buhari never meant well for us.

1 Like

Re: Atiku For 2019 by pyxon(m): 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

We know its not possible, but i believe ATIKU remains the best choice

Says who? The south south and north central will vote for an Igbo president I believe. coupled with the south east and Igbo presidency is a reality
Re: Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
pyxon:

Says who? The south south and north central will vote for an Igbo president I believe. coupled with the south east and Igbo presidency is a reality
Baba, let's tell ourselves the truth, no igbo president for now, it's us going to be very difficult

1 Like

Re: Atiku For 2019 by pyxon(m): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Baba, let's tell ourselves the truth, no igbo president for now, it's us going to be very difficult

Says you. This is the best time for Igbo president. You know why. Because are known to build empires from nothing and with the dwindling income of Nigeria, we need the business acumen of Igbo

1 Like

Re: Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
pyxon:

Says you. This is the best time for Igbo president. You know why. Because are known to build empires from nothing and with the dwindling income of Nigeria, we need the business acumen of Igbo
South south can support your aspirations, what about the north and our Yoruba brothers that don't like us?
Re: Atiku For 2019 by onatisi(m): 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
On behalf of myself and the youths of this 'great nation', I want to state here that ATIKU is the man that can take us to the PROMISE LAND. There is no northerner as liberal as ATIKU who understands the diversity of Nigerians, the fact remains that an average northerner is an extremist but ATIKU is of a rare specie. As of now, Atiku remains the only viable candidate that can deliver and take us to the greater height.

This thread is only for warriors that love this nation.

Cc:

madridguy

whynotthetruth

Firefire

paulidu

Rilwayne001 (now a wailing wailer)

Turaki should hurry up. Time is going.he missed his golden chance in 2015 when he allowed himself to be fooled by apc leaders

1 Like

Re: Atiku For 2019 by pyxon(m): 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

South south can support your aspirations, what about the north and our Yoruba brothers that don't like us?
Re: Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
onatisi:

Turaki should hurry up. Time is going.he missed his golden chance in 2015 when he allowed himself to be fooled by apc leaders
Onatisi, please what do you feel would happen when atiku becomes the president? I believe in that man so much, the only northerner that can deliver fairly....
Re: Atiku For 2019 by pyxon(m): 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Yoruba survive in Nigeria by painting Igbo black. Don't allow them project their fears to people around you
Re: Atiku For 2019 by onatisi(m): 4:37am On Nov 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Onatisi, please what do you feel would happen when atiku becomes the president? I believe in that man so much, the only northerner that can deliver fairly....
Atiku will be a far far better president than buhari.
He is well connected,he is a businessman that knows the value of timing and policy making,he is a detribalised Nigerian and has no core northern idea. The problem with Nigeria since inception is that,those who really wanted to become the president and who really have plans for the nation never get there and it is those who were never prepared for the post that are foisted on the nation ,we have always had unprepared ppl as the nation president.
Obj became a military head of state because of muritala death
Shagari never wanted to be a president
Buhari was brought in from jos after ibb and co had already planned the coup
Shonekan never wanted to be a president
Abdulsalami became head of state due to Abacha death
Obj was brought from prison to rule
Yaradua never wanted to a president
Gej never planned to be even the dullard had already given up onn politics it was tinubu that went to bring him out.
Really ,atiku is the best man out of the current old politicians that can do the job

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku For 2019 by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 18, 2016
All I know is that Atiku has serious root in the middle belt of Nigeria- the most liberal people in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku For 2019 by docadams: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2016
Ozaekpe, you are the least qualified to recommend or second anybody to rule this country. You are uncouth and disrespectful to constituted authority. You call your leader an an imal, and promote the virtues of renegrades and expect to have listening ears to your crooked suggestion. Kwantinue. We shall meet at the appointed time.
Re: Atiku For 2019 by KingsleyJohn: 9:27am On Nov 18, 2016
Its time to vote a technocrat... a renowned businessman. Atiku has done justice to Nigeria through his philanthropy and service. We appreciate that , but we must understand he was Obj VP, and he is over 70yrs. Let's try something new... PETER OBI/ JIMI AGBAJE 2019
Re: Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2016
We need atiku now........
Re: Atiku For 2019 by IBBG(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2016
KingsleyJohn:
Its time to vote a technocrat... a renowned businessman. Atiku has done justice to Nigeria through his philanthropy and service. We appreciate that , but we must understand he was Obj VP, and he is over 70yrs. Let's try something new... PETER OBI/ JIMI AGBAJE 2019
Nuhu ribadu would have been a gud alternative and a breath of fresh air. but he made a huge political blunder by decamping to APC. he should have just sit it out and battle it in PDP and make himself more visible in the polity now, as so many things are going wrong. probably he has no interest in becoming the president. So to me i will go with Atiku instead of buhari or el rufai.
Re: Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2016
IBBG:
Nuhu ribadu would have been a gud alternative and a breath of fresh air. but he made a huge political blunder by decamping to APC. he should have just sit it out and battle it in PDP and make himself more visible in the polity now, as so many things are going wrong. probably he has no interest in becoming the president. So to me i will go with Atiku instead of buhari or el rufai.
Only ATIKU can do it
Re: Atiku For 2019 by IBBG(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Only ATIKU can do it
yep atiku is the best option frm the north currently, none other come close. PDP should court him now and give him the ticket. the tide seems to be in his favour now to become the next president. and i feel after him, an igbo man might emerge next as the president thanks to so many of buhari's gaffes. thats my prediction. but the vice should come frm the east. one of ngozi, peter obi, soludo, or ekweremadu and not ruling out obiano too. mind you am frm cross river state and not an igbo person before they tag me ipob o.
Re: Atiku For 2019 by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2016
IBBG:
yep atiku is the best option frm the north currently, none other come close. PDP should court him now and give him the ticket. the tide seems to be in his favour now to become the next president. and i feel after him, an igbo man might emerge next as the president. thats my prediction. but the vice should come frm the east. one of ngozi, peter obi, soludo, or ekweremadu and not ruling out obiano too. mind you am frm cross river state and not an igbo person before they tag me ipob o.
i see the leader of AFONJAS in the person of tinubu aligning with ATIKU, fact shows that even the north is not happy with buhari(ani mal on the throne), he has a big chance to settle the rift in PDP and forge ahead to make things work fine....
Re: Atiku For 2019 by IBBG(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

i see the leader of AFONJAS in the person of tinubu aligning with ATIKU, fact shows that even the north is not happy with buhari(ani mal on the throne), he has a big chance to settle the rift in PDP and forge ahead to make things work fine....
yep i c the two of them joining forces together, but i see atiku joining the PDP, and Tinubu supporting him indirectly frm APC as he may not likely decamp to save face, he will just tag along and sabotage them frm within in support of Atiku. Since buhari and his cohort elrufai have already hijacked APC, i don't see atiku contesting under that platform.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary / US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators / People Gazette Is A Disgrace To Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.