Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter (21913 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) / President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) / Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by wellmax(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
How much. Wanna buy one for my girlfriend
Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
All this "Alaye boys" forming customs for facebook no go come help dem advertise now, if nah to sell Range Rover Envoque auction price N500,000 dem go begin form present aunty.
Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by Know2020: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=ademilan post=51122564][/quote]

Lol blame smartphone useless auto correction. One writes misappropriating, it changes it to misappropriation.

1 Like

Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Know2020:

Don't you have brain to understand that they are misappropriating southerners' wealth and property.

Tread softly....If I am blind to this harsh realities you, I expect you to enlighten me. Notwithstanding...how long has this been?
Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by Vizzim: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Would av purchase one of the aircraft only that dollars don spoil money.
Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by Handsomecole(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Would have loved to buy one of them, but it's not the type I normally use. I 'll just have to order direct from the USA. cheesy
Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by jidxin(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Know2020:

Don't you have brain to understand that they are misappropriating southerners' wealth and property.
cant u rwad??
Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by deolu2000(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Spare parts sellers i guess will have use for these scraps, afteral it has been declared unservicable so buying it for any other purpose is a waste of resources, my opinion though.
Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by BigIyanga: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
Plural of aircraft=aircraft; no need to add s in everthing!!
Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by EHI9ICE(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
itzsniper:
do u read d part DAT said d aircraft are unserviceable? am a fire arm carrier, any unserviceable rifle is a dead rifle, its as good as a walking stick

I did read dat part Bro.And ur point is very valid indeed. But My comment stem from the fact that these aircrafts have become liabilities,which they,NSC-coz the one from the Presidential fleet is very much functioning- are willing to sell off instead of leaving it in the Hanger while it detoriorates to a value of ZERO.And yet funds would still be allocated for their maintenance...

From that perspective,did i make my comment bro.
Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by bart10: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
This government is clueless. What's the point selling national assets without any strategic reason other than playing to the gallery.
Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by bart10: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
BigIyanga:

Fantastic. You are spot-on and brilliant too. Kudos.
Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by Hdz4luv: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
BigIyanga:
I concur
Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by ejihand(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
A perfect trap setup by DSS and EFCC. Any company or organization that it's financiers are not pro APC/member and bids for it shouldn't be surprise if a "sting" operation is carried out in their residence by the duo above. It won't be difficult for them to call it part of dazuki-money-for-military operations.
Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by lereinter(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
pastors you hear
Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by DjAndroid: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
2 aircrafts and 1 helicopter? Helicopter no be aircraft?
Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by gbmorgan(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Make dem put am for olx na. grin
Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by maxzzo1(m): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dat scrap dey must use it or wil dey sell d 3 for 50k dey should remember recession dey ooo....
Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by jsplive: 5:53am On Nov 18, 2016
But I'm really worried that, something seems to be missing or hidden somewhere from the public otherwise, why no understandable detailed information about the said aircrafts and no pictures to make it attractive or at least, for transparency sake. By the way, what makes it 'unserviceable'..? Old age, unaffordable technical issue or bad maintenance culture..? I suspect cheap compensation of one of the big spenders or supporters of the government of the day, to start off an airline business, and all arrangements and agreements seems to have been done and concluded already before this advert, thus, no pictures and other details to attract other interests, and also to create room for possible denials and quick coverups, should it provoke public scrutiny or outcry... You're welcome.
Re: Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 18, 2016
How much?, I am interested in the helicopter

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Aisha Buhari's Impostor, 'amina Villa' Duped Chicason Of N150 Million / FACT-CHECK: Verifying President Muhammadu Buhari’s Claims In 2019 Budget Speech / APC Ticket: 2 Northern Governors Behind Jonathan’s Return Bid - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.