Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Is It Not Animalistic Thinking To Compare Everything In The West With Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Not Animalistic Thinking To Compare Everything In The West With Nigeria? (652 Views)

(photo) Nigerian Bank Reaches Out To Kanye West With Offers To Fund His Ideas / World War 3: Vladimir Putin Threatens West With Russia’s 5,000 Nuclear Warheads / Jonathan To Break ACN Strangehold On South West With Ministerial Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Not Animalistic Thinking To Compare Everything In The West With Nigeria? by toshacer: 9:55am On Nov 04, 2009
Some lost in the diaspora goons are so quick to refer to Naija as a shit hole, they compare everything they are "opportuned" to see in the West to things in Nigeria- pardon me, I have been all over the world, but I still have my head in tact. Is it right to make this comparison or is it just a sad state of the mind of many of these people?
Re: Is It Not Animalistic Thinking To Compare Everything In The West With Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 10:07am On Nov 04, 2009
you keep making multiple threads attacking ppl who live outside naija- Are u angry or somethin, abeg use this one cool down:

http://www.apa.org/topics/controlanger.html
Re: Is It Not Animalistic Thinking To Compare Everything In The West With Nigeria? by toshacer: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2009
because they honestly need help - i live amongst them and i can see their buffonery- male and female, their emptiness.
Re: Is It Not Animalistic Thinking To Compare Everything In The West With Nigeria? by blacksta(m): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2009
@

I_laugh -
u still havent found a cure for multiple personality disorder
Re: Is It Not Animalistic Thinking To Compare Everything In The West With Nigeria? by ezeagu(m): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2009
Your country is rubbish, get over it, or do something.
Re: Is It Not Animalistic Thinking To Compare Everything In The West With Nigeria? by chosen04(f): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2009
blacksta:

@

I_laugh -
u still havent found a cure for multiple personality disorder

You are right. I think poster needs to go to ========== for cure of his M.P disorder

ezeagu:

Your country is rubbish, get over it, or do something.

I just wish he can accept the reality and zip it up.
Re: Is It Not Animalistic Thinking To Compare Everything In The West With Nigeria? by ud4u: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2009
help help help every time, my friend you need to help yourself first before you die for people that don't even know you are living.
Re: Is It Not Animalistic Thinking To Compare Everything In The West With Nigeria? by walata44(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2009
because they honestly need help - i live amongst them and i can see their buffonery- male and female, their emptiness.

You are really retard

(1) (Reply)

Jet Aircrafts Take Over Lagos Skies As Loc Mobilises For Semis / Banned Bike In Calabar / Nigerian Corpses: China Gives Dec 15 For Cremation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.