Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story (91397 Views)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by glossy6(f): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
That's why keeping quiet for too long is not good

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by eyinjuege: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
Onegai:
eyinjuege, oya come and hear gist. I went to listen to gossip from some people grin. Ivie and John are a pair and totally deserve each other. It is such a messy situation that neither of them are in any way trustworthy nor are their hands clean. All that has to be determined is who was holding the object when she got hurt. But the lies both of them have told up till this moment grin I agree with you, all the other receipts said "Mr and Mrs" only the last said "Mr". And read the comment section of blogs carrying this story: people who know them say she has a history of taking and defaulting on loans and he has a history of collecting huge sums of money from her to finance his responsibilities.

I tire for their wahala. I need to go back and start reading the pages on this thread, it seems to have suddenly gotten interesting cheesy. cheesy
People like too much stress. Life is too short to spend it chasing after someone that doesn't want you. Its not worth it at the end of the day.
Violence has never resolved issues, especially love wantintin matters.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
ekoboy:

Ma guy whats the frustration for na? Only expressed an opinion which we are all entitled to. No need for the insult.

If you feel insulted, my apologies I am not gunning to insult you
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Viking007:
After God, fear Nigerian women.

My man, all women na the same model...

One should have a healthy fear for them all.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Viking007(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

My man, all women na the same model...

One should have a healthy fear for them all.

cool
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Akinaukwa: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
It doesn't matter if you married the devil, you are not allowed to attempt to physically beat him up and get away with it. You are expected to divorce the devil or reconcile with the devil but not get into a fight with it.[/quote]

Love this part. John may be correct but what exactly took him there to the extent of spoiling for a fight cos that was what gat him into trouble.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by AuroraB(f): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mr. Man, what were you doing at and around her vicinity at such unholy hour undecided
You be armed-robber or night watchman angry sad
You should be charged for attempted murder. You've had in mind to harm her.
Plenty rubbish! Go and sleep joor angry

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Onegai(f): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
eyinjuege:

I tire for their wahala. I need to go back and start reading the pages on this thread, it seems to have suddenly gotten interesting cheesy. cheesy
People like too much stress. Life is too short to spend it chasing after someone that doesn't want you. Its not worth it at the end of the day.
Violence has never resolved issues, especially love wantintin matters.

You know the crazy thing? In 15 years' time, dem go reconcile and be reunited and feel sooo good. People who know them frankly hope they both go to jail because they are awful, he's a manipulative liar and she is a pathological liar. I've heard a worse story than this (also required some legal finessing) from two equally crazy people and they so reconciled a decade in happiness.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Karashikas everywher.na...lord pls deliver us men frm the evil clutches of karashikas.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by missjo(f): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Daboomb:

There are also holes in your analysis!

First, his children live at Surulere, with their mother.
In this age of randy paedophilia (which has a high proportion of mother's Boyfriends committing the crime), the man might be worried for his daughter, seeing what his daughters are being exposed to, at an early age.
So, he has reason to go to that house, to confirm if really, some "Uncle mathew" is seducing hos daughters with Suya.
A responsible woman with three daughters should never expose them to seeing a man sneaking into their mother's bedroom overnight.

Secondly, true, she suffered a broken leg but how that translates into "attempted murder", is the work of incompetent Police men who are probably acting under some financial inducement.
Its a good thing they are even charging him for attempted murder and not Assualt because any good Lawyer will get that charge thrown out, at first attempt.
It could be an aggravated assault charge but Murder is just a stretch, a useless one for that matter.
You dont attempt to kill somebody by hitting them on the leg! grin grin
What happened to hitting them on the head, chest or other sensitive area that are very open and accessible? Nonsense.
How do you "prove" that he attempted to KILL HER?
Murder is not proved by saying he has the "intent", without solid evidence (like a knife cut to the throat or a blow to the head) that expressly confirms that the intent was to kill.... but the attempt failed.

Now, you have mixed-up the picture of the fetus at 5months (when they have limbs) and five weeks when they are just a blob.
Dont be so hasty to defend. You missed it completely.

You also goofed by saying "it was the Judge who amended the case to attempted murder"!
Judges to amend case, they decide on exactly what is brought before them irrespective of what they think.
It is only her Lawyer who can (but in this case, l think it is the Public Prosecutor, the Police IPO, who amended the charge).

Now, as per his defence, the accused, through his Lawyer just needs to show the inconsistency in her stories (lies ) indicating that the court cannot take her word for truth, show her character (like previous terminations for crimes at her former work places) to be somebody who cannot be trusted and that where there is no witness to the event, her version is not worth believing.

I am sure the guy has enough exhibit to show, even if he did assault her, it was due to extreme provocation.
How do you sleep with another man, while carrying a pregnancy for your husband... and then go abort the children just to hide your shameless act? What manner of women do we have these days?

As long as they are still legally married and his children are under that roof at Surulere house, he has all the right to be there.
The person who has no right to be there (and l really hoped it was his head that was broken and it will be legal) is that family destroyer called Mathew.
The husband should counter-sue and join Mathew to the suit.
That way, the matter will be open before the Judge, in all its ramifications

At the end of the day, the Judge will advice them to be Civil with each other or seek a divorce

Another angle to the story is that while the matter is in court (sub judice), some NGO has taken it upon themselves to act as Judge and Jury by tarnishing the image of the husband at his place of work, causing his sack.
When all these is concluded (the assault matter), if he is discharged nd acquitted, he needs to sue the NGO and sue Zenith bank, for qrongful termination and demand very punitive damages.

The assault/attempted murder/infidelity/termination of fetus without consent is a domestic issue.
It has NOTHING to do with his job or Zenith Bank because it did not occur at Zenith bank, while he was on Zenith bank's premises or duty and Zenith should not have acted, without waiting for the decision of the court.
The worst they coul dhave done is place him on temporary leave (with pay), to sort out his legal issues and then act when the court decides.

By sacking him, Zenith Bank has already pronounced him guilty, deprived him of the means to prosecute his case (financially) and acted on a matter pending in court.

I guess the Zenith payout will feed him for the rest of his life.

Employers like Zenith bank, need to understand that when shyt happens between husband and wife, it is to be decided in a family court of law, not in the office and a lot of women at taking advantage and making their estranged spouse to lose their job, in this hard times, even on trumped-up charges.
I'm just going to be honest and admit that your comments so far sound more professionally thought-out. I'm not into law and I don't even like the profession so after reading her first post, I guess I got carried away and was actually one of those who liked it because it looked well analyzed although I didn't quite get some parts.

I think the issue of 'anticipatory guilt' is very much sensible particularly because he has not be pronounced guilty by a court of law, so terminating his appointment on a case that is yet to be decided is overkill.
Perhaps his termination was not linked to the case, and they just used the opportunity to fire him as I heard most banks are currently downsizing. But it still doesn't look good either way.

Thanks for your insight.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by missjo(f): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
crazymommy:
K
LOL, you're mean. cheesy
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Nancy2016: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Onegai:
eyinjuege, oya come and hear gist. I went to listen to gossip from some people grin. Ivie and John are a pair and totally deserve each other. It is such a messy situation that neither of them are in any way trustworthy nor are their hands clean. All that has to be determined is who was holding the object when she got hurt. But the lies both of them have told up till this moment grin I agree with you, all the other receipts said "Mr and Mrs" only the last said "Mr". And read the comment section of blogs carrying this story: people who know them say she has a history of taking and defaulting on loans and he has a history of collecting huge sums of money from her to finance his responsibilities.

Regarding the receipts, if you look at the date of the last one, you would see it is dated August 2016. The fight took place in June 2016 so I believe it is safe to say that the relationship had irretrievably broken down when he paid the school fees. Most couples sign cards or receipts together even if the money came from only one of them, so I can see why the other receipts had both names.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Daboomb: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Onegai:

Beautiful! I'm quoting you because I wanted to remember who you said your lecturer was.

I spoke to a couple of lawyers. I dunno, but I kinda get the feeling they are more experienced than you guys (I mean, one may be a SAN, the other may have work with very popular chambers and be an experienced 20 year lawyer, one may have been a former Head of a Law school, but maybe you guys are much more experienced). Anyhoo, they kept asking me who exactly said John Edobor was fired by Zenith Bank for this case and all we could see was that the lawyer representing Ivie Edobor wrote that he sent an email to Zenith Bank and someone (some unnamed official) made a phonecall to him stating he was fired because of it. That so far, Zenith Bank has not released any official statement. One of the lawyers said that it was weird that lawyers would NOT know that a termination is based on whatever contract an employee signed with his employer and Zenith Bank cannot willy-nilly fire anyone just like that for any reason, that the Banking Union can easily take up the case of wrongful termination. So if John Edobor got fired, he got fired for breaching some part of the contract he signed with Zenith Bank as per his employment. They all wondered why you two were speculating based on unverified reports that Zenith Bank had fired John Edobor for this case. A fact I kept mentioning but you ignored. Both lawyers asked if you and Daboomb had ever studied Contract Law and one asked for your name , since you mentioned a lecturer. If you would to speak to them, please let me know: I'm sure you know better than they do and you would like a chance to argue your position smiley

See this clown trying to rewrite HISTORY!
You think everyone is not so intelligent as not to keep tabs on what they say?
You and your dull, charge and bail SAN that you are talking to! grin grin

Abeg, park well, whoever you are representing in this matter, on Nairaland.

FYI, l studied more than just Contract Law! undecided
But that is neither here nor there, intelligence, native intelligence is what you and your Lawyers lack, apart from being wishy-washy Lawyers, if l can even call you a Lawyer.

and BTW, l am sure "onegai" is your legal name, right? dindinrin.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Daboomb: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Onegai:

You believed what Ivie Edobor's lawyer wrote about his termination, which made no sense to even[b] a non-lawyer like me[/b]. How is it possible that such could happen? That should have been your first line: "this guy is a joker, which bank's legal team will make such an error and leave the bank exposed to a lawsuit later?"

Anyway, me, I don't want to fight. I have stuff to do and I'm sure you do too. Have a good weekend.

Okay, case closed!

Now l understand why you run your mouth the way you have been doing since yesterday!
Though l think it is out of shame that u are doing a U-turn. grin grin undecided

You are not a Lawyer and you are unintelligent, to boot!

Now scram joor.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Onegai(f): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Daboomb:

Okay, case closed!

Now l understand why you run your mouth the way you have been doing since yesterday!
Though l think it is out of shame that u are doing a U-turn. grin grin undecided

You are not a Lawyer and you are unintelligent, to boot!

Now scram joor.

Thank you very much. Please submit your name so you can go teach my "charge and bail" lawyers. Don't be a chicken. You can do it! It's not be to running mouth anonymously, you are all equals na. I want to be able to say "so-and-so says he will school you in legal matters". Before someone who read your words and may have an issue with his company, takes your advice and sells his car to sue his former employers fighingt a case he has no chance of winning.

Or are you trying to login with your other moniker, is it still banned?

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Daboomb: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
lozanni:

I tell you.
If you fall into the hands of a karasheka, you are as good as finished.
Imagine losing your plum job and being arraigned for attempted murder.
Anyway, if the marriage had broken down, the guy should have accepted that fact, sought for a divorce and moved on with his life, who knows if fate might bring a more loving and faithful lady his way.

This is where most Nigerian men need to WAKE-UP and face reality!

*Our culture gives Men the impression that they are "The Boss" of the family (rightly so, but no longer applicable in this wicked Ipad-age!).

*Most Men feel they can manage any situation within their household, without outside hlep.

*Most Men consider it a weakness, if they should tell people about how thier wife is physically and psychologically abusing them!

*How many men would "open agree" that their wife has slapped them but they took it on the chin, just to keep the family together and not let outsiders know what is going-on? But under their roof, many men suffer in silence. Look at this John, he kept quiet until he was almost rail-road into jail. The last straw that make him speak out was the job sacking! undecided

*Culture also means that we dont want to go the divorce route, when the signal alarms are sounding.

*Most men believe they can always "command" their wife to clam down forgetting that once a woman cheats on you, by their human nature, the marriage is dead (Men cheat for a fling, adventure but women mostly cheat because they are in-love with their accomplice!

*Most men would not open-up to another man, about what they are facing in their individual homes while women onthe other hand, are noted to compare notes and give support to themselves, in a marriage break-down.

*In foreign countries, the Men are waking-up and form support groups to lend each other "experience" about how to challenge some of the "ancient tactics" that women use, to get away with blue murder!

[b]So, in summary, it is not always easy for a Nigerian man (or any man for that matter) to jump at a divorce!
But l think Men should consider Divorce, rather than using brute force to make a wife do what is right. You'll only ruin your life for a woman not worth it.... better ones are around the corner if you look properly and learned from your past experience

Just ask her to move-in with her chosen lover, arrange the children's "welfare and safety" (you dont want one Uncle to be fiddling with your daughters/sons, when he is done with their Mother and she is out of sight! It happens a lot though), then file for a Divorce.
Also make sure that she does not profit from your sweat so, from the onset, men need to think about how they tie-down their properties and how they include their wife's name in the said property.
When shyt hits the fan, Women will deal with their husband in a very callous way. By then Love does not matter one bit".[/b]

3 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by sweetilicious(f): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
Marriage without love, understanding, hope, perseverance, and faith will always bring shame and unending ache.I have had an encounter with a customer who was a married man that narrated his marital problems to me while drunk with tears rolling down his eyes in my business centre. This handsome young man narrated that he got married two years ago, but his wife couldn't settle down and build a home. She kept cheating. He kept hearing rumours from people but couldn't believe it not until he caught her oneday. They settled everything and she got pregnant. He lamented that he thought the pregnancy could deter her from cheating and make her more committed. She kept on cheating with her pregnancy until the baby died in her womb the 7th month. I had to console the nigga and i also found out that getting married to the wrong person can make one unhealthy. Life is not easy.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Sexyolori(f): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
Rexleo:
you my dear is a big fraud,daboomb just took onegirl to cleaners and the next minute you here praise singing urself with a different moniker.shame lawyer girl
Hello, are you alright?
Go get your head checked. It takes a fraudster to know one.
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Daboomb: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
missjo:

I'm just going to be honest and admit that your comments so far sound more professionally thought-out. I'm not into law and I don't even like the profession so after reading her first post, I guess I got carried away and was actually one of those who liked it because it looked well analyzed although I didn't quite get some parts.

I think the issue of 'anticipatory guilt' is very much sensible particularly because he has not be pronounced guilty by a court of law, so terminating his appointment on a case that is yet to be decided is overkill.
Perhaps his termination was not linked to the case, and they just used the opportunity to fire him as I heard most banks are currently downsizing. But it still doesn't look good either way.

Thanks for your insight.

Thank you for your post.
I will have love to address it now but l have something requiring my attention right now.
I will still address it and show the link between his termination and the pressure mounted by the NGO that wrote to Zenith bank, stating they should terminate his appointment for breaking his wife's leg.

"The Witch cried Yesterday, the Child died today! Who does not know that it is the Witch that killed the child"? - Nigerian Proverb

I am sure Zenith staffers or that HR person who did the damage is reading us as well.

Cheers
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by lozanni(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
Daboomb:

This is where most Nigerian men need to WAKE-UP and face reality!

*Our culture gives Men the impression that they are "The Boss" of the family (rightly so, but no longer applicable in this wicked Ipad-age!).

*Most Men feel they can manage any situation within their household, without outside hlep.

*Most Men consider it a weakness, if they should tell people about how thier wife is physically and psychologically abusing them!

*How many men would "open agree" that their wife has slapped them but they took it on the chin, just to keep the family together and not let outsiders know what is going-on? But under their roof, many men suffer in silence. Look at this John, he kept quiet until he was almost rail-road into jail. The last straw that make him speak out was the job sacking! undecided

*Culture also means that we dont want to go the divorce route, when the signal alarms are sounding.

*Most men believe they can always "command" their wife to clam down forgetting that once a woman cheats on you, by their human nature, the marriage is dead (Men cheat for a fling, adventure but women mostly cheat because they are in-love with their accomplice!

*Most men would not open-up to another man, about what they are facing in their individual homes while women onthe other hand, are noted to compare notes and give support to themselves, in a marriage break-down.

*In foreign countries, the Men are waking-up and form support groups to lend each other "experience" about how to challenge some of the "ancient tactics" that women use, to get away with blue murder!

[b]So, in summary, it is not always easy for a Nigerian man (or any man for that matter) to jump at a divorce!
But l think Men should consider Divorce, rather than using brute force to make a wife do what is right. You'll only ruin your life for a woman not worth it.... better ones are around the corner if you look properly and learned from your past experience

Just ask her to move-in with her chosen lover, arrange the children's "welfare and safety" (you dont want one Uncle to be fiddling with your daughters/sons, when he is done with their Mother and she is out of sight! It happens a lot though), then file for a Divorce.
Also make sure that she does not profit from your sweat so, from the onset, men need to think about how they tie-down their properties and how they include their wife's name in the said property.
When shyt hits the fan, Women will deal with their husband in a very callous way. By then Love does not matter one bit".[/b]

You are quite right. We , as men, just have to learn when to let go of out,of control marriages for the safety of our lives. Trying to hold a woman against her wish could cause her to collude with her lover to threaten our lives, as in this case where John alledged that the lover wanted to hit him with a hammer !!!
I welcome the formation of support groups for men in troubled marriages, because women may look frail physically, but their psychic or mental abilities are quite strong that you could find a small slender woman wrapping a strong macho man around her little fingers and subjecting him to so much physical and psychological torture. I knew a man once, who will visit us at our Ikeja office, hang around with us, at about 5:30pm when we close, he will head back to his office at Ikoyi and remain there until 10pm before heading home because if he dares goes home earlier, his quarrelsome wife will be waiting for a fight.
When he gets home late, she might be asleep and he will dash straight into his room and lock the door.
I was unmarried then, but I remember asking myself why that man will remain in such a bad relationship.

5 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Rexleo(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Sexyolori:

Hello, are you alright?
Go get your head checked. It takes a fraudster to know one.
. I will not even get into a pig fight,I have better things with my time.bye and be gone.

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by cococandy(f): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
That's what him and other hypocrites like him on the thread conveniently chose to ignore.

janellemonae:

You conveniently left out d part dt the husband had cheated on the wife several times in the past. In ur head he wasn't wrong to "engage in a sexual relationship wt another woman". Right?? Typical.

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by baby124: 1:18am On Nov 19, 2016
So what's he is trying to say is that he never cheated and lied in the marriage? Besides this case is not about who cheated on whom. He needs to tell us why witnesses put him at the crime scene hitting his wife's legs. What was he doing at her house at 1am. They were separated not so? If he was such an angelic husband, why was her father refusing for her to go back to live with him? He needs to go and defend his violent actions in court and bring out his own witnesses. He is being charged for attempted murder, not her. Trying to defame her character does not matter to this case. That someone is a liar does not give you the right to maim them. Simply leave the person alone. She was so bad yet you had almost 4 children with her.

3 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by LoveDecay(m): 6:37am On Nov 19, 2016
cococandy:
That's what him and other hypocrites like him on the thread conveniently chose to ignore.

Women are becoming duller everyday... so if I kill a person you'd do the same.

Because, he cheated. You feel the responsible thing to do is to cheat as well knowing fully well this will cast doubt on the legitimacy of all your offsprings - as is happening at the moment to this women in this case. shocked
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Daboomb: 7:02am On Nov 19, 2016
Onegai:

Thank you very much. Please submit your name so you can go teach my "charge and bail" lawyers. Don't be a chicken. You can do it! It's not be to running mouth anonymously, you are all equals na. I want to be able to say "so-and-so says he will school you in legal matters". Before someone who read your words and may have an issue with his company, takes your advice and sells his car to sue his former employers fighingt a case he has no chance of winning.

Or are you trying to login with your other moniker, is it still banned?

Your acute lack of intelligence and pettiness really beggars belief!
But l wont come down to your level.

Go and look for ya mates and roll in the mud with them.

4 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Rexleo(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2016
Daboomb:

Your acute lack of intelligence and pettiness really beggars belief!
But l wont come down to your level.

Go and look for ya mates and roll in the mud with them.
daboomb you can see that onegai and sexyolori are one and same.the truth of the matter is that most time a woman does not know when to stop lying and come clean on issues.what they understand is to ride on the back of the tiger and oppress.for zenith bank,it is just so bad that a corporate organization can not elevate itself above Slave thinking, well the organization is a slave driver what do u expect.For men out there Don clericuzio said LOVE is an unreliable emotion, for a woman when love moves out of the window they become very vile ,sadistic, wicked,totally different and unpredictable. They don't understand loyalty especially the African specie and what as made matter worse is that they don't understand consequence. Men be wise.

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by cococandy(f): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Shut your trap
LoveDecay:

Women are becoming duller everyday... so if I kill a person you'd do the same.

Because, he cheated. You feel the responsible thing to do is to cheat as well knowing fully well this will cast doubt on the legitimacy of all your offsprings - as is happening at the moment to this women in this case. shocked
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by timmyblast(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
janellemonae:

You conveniently left out d part dt the husband had cheated on the wife several times in the past. In ur head he wasn't wrong to "engage in a sexual relationship wt another woman". Right?? Typical.
my dear. my opinion is base on these particular write up not the whole story. bikonu
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Daboomb: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
Rexleo:
daboomb you can see that onegai and sexyolori are one and same.the truth of the matter is that most time a woman does not know when to stop lying and come clean on issues.what they understand is to ride on the back of the tiger and oppress.for zenith bank,it is just so bad that a corporate organization can not elevate itself above Slave thinking, well the organization is a slave driver what do u expect.For men out there Don clericuzio said LOVE is an unreliable emotion, for a woman when love moves out of the window they become very vile ,sadistic, wicked,totally different and unpredictable. They don't understand loyalty especially the African specie and what as made matter worse is that they don't understand consequence. Men be wise.

Now, that is very True!

Or how do you explain a woman who the husband did all for, including a three-step marriage for (Traditional, Church and Registry! ), out of love, becoming a Demon within a space of Two Years?
Most women just want to destroy their Ex-husband, by any means available!

Men, Be WISE! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by MSEdLAW(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Onegai:
Ladies and gentlemen, if you're fighting with your spouse, save your messages. Email your Whatsapp and BBM messages with spouse to yourself. This is simple Spousal Battle Tactics 101. grin Everyone should know this.

No offense ...intended but I have noticed d you comment like a pessimist ...someone who premepts the DOOM of her marriage and have devolped a plan in anticipation ...my question ...why conceive a good thing with imagery of negatives?

2 Likes

Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by Zeze06(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Aswear! !!! Make no body come close oo grin

noah24:

God help us all.. I ll kill a niqqa
Re: John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story by freshbear(m): 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Dabomb n rexleo I have been educated n blessed reading you guys insightful post.oneluv.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.