Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Ladies!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!!!! (508 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!!!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
What does it mean when a girl says shes always busy and she won't give you a yes or no when asking her for a relationship!!!!!!!? And when you don't call her nor text she keeps on calling that you shouldn't have stop to call her!!!!! Cause i don't know sho is sailing this relationship Am confused
Re: Ladies!!!!! by Vizzim: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
She has already agreed but want to prolong the matter or either just want to see if Ur genuine.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!!! by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2016
No: Friendzone - AdekunleGold
Re: Ladies!!!!! by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 18, 2016
I don't think I would have coped very well if I was born a man.
Re: Ladies!!!!! by firstking01(m): 4:31am On Nov 18, 2016
Vizzim:
She has already agreed but want to prolong the matter or either just want to see if Ur genuine.
True that.
Re: Ladies!!!!! by firstking01(m): 4:32am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:
Hmmm, and you think you are coping very well as a woman ni??
Re: Ladies!!!!! by manproud247(m): 4:46am On Nov 18, 2016
@paulineace0: she want to eat her cake and have it. You depriving her of attention is death to her woman ego and feeling that she is attractive. Stop calling her or giving her free attention she didn't work for. For a woman to tell you she is thinking about it, it means she want you to keep paying her free attention she didn't work for while she is considering other guys proposing to her among which you are one. She sees you as an option. Solution is for you to communicate with your actions not words(men communicate with actions). Action like ignoring her,not picking her call and not calling or returning her call. if you see her walk pass as if you don't know her. She will quickly decide and give you a Yes or No.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!!! by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:
Hahaha y did u say dat?

(1) (Reply)

The New Year Resolutions I Met. / İnternational Multilanguages Online Dating Site / MMM Returns With New Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.