Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? (51256 Views)

Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa / The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord / Before You Sign A New Artiste In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by jamalchance(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2016
anybody said BLACKMAGIC yet

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Pdizzle(m): 7:52am On Nov 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Wande relegated himself. He was doing excellently well under Don Jazzy but greed wouldn't let him nurture his career before leaving..

That's not true. Wande dropped the hottest album in naija, and he had to be delayed for four years without a single. It don't work like that. People like Dprince have no business releasing albums in a label that has Wande Coal
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Caseless: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2016
Joavid:

yea..nigga is always breathing heavy on the mic. he can't even sing a verse live. looking like the China version of rickross on stage.

am sure that guy has lost his voice.

and he's fat too.

damn!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by samsam2019: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2016
Jobia:
you mean wande autotune coal?
I've seen him performlive with just his voice. He uses autotune like most artists nowadays but his natural voice is ACE
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by bastien: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2016
gurunlocker:
I hate listening to those crap songs sing by Nigeria Hip Hop artists, senseless lyrics, shake bottom, I spend money, I go holiday for Miami... wetin concern me?..

Sadly, that's the song Nigerians love...
so na USA own come better?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by candycrushsoda: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2016
ABUZINZU:
try and listen to beautiful love
Will do. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by 2SWT(f): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2016
onatisi:
mogbe, see gobe !!!!
i always thought he is one of the fastest growing musical talents in nigeria and that he was in the league of stars like phyno or lilkesh
abeg don't make me say what would land me in a bigger trouble
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Ximenes45(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2016
Sky-B...*Ma Bebe*
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by dingbang(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2016
Adisa89:

All the same, he's popular. cool
popular on Nairaland.. dnt be misguided!
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by aadvark: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2016
Lord i just listened to Johnny Drille's 'wait for me'. Goose bumbs all over me. Niggah is phucking good
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by dingbang(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2016
Joshkid:
You ain't the only one on nairaland but a celebrity here! cheesy
lwkmd.... celebrity? The dude is simply a kid!
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by dingbang(m): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2016
TroubleMaker47:

@ least he is popular for something.

Who knows u? undecided
Ponder over dat.
Dumbass!
hey shatap dia... popular for being stvpid He rather go into hiding.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by dingbang(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2016
ojmetrix:
useless, girl what are, you known. for,than giving u know, what,I,mean
really, dat means ur mum is useless
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by dingbang(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2016
justscorchone:
stfu
it's pretty much funny how people like you come in here to display ur stupidity.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Joshkid(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2016
dingbang:
lwkmd.... celebrity? The dude is simply a kid!
Oh!. .. Why na? shocked
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by dingbang(m): 9:25am On Nov 21, 2016
Caseless:
shut da fvck up, hag! If he "blows" tomorrow, na people like you de lick him azz.
lol just as ur girlfriends did... grin

Cmon dnt be silly! The dumbo ain't no where near blowing tomorrow. He's just like Olu maintain or Sky B... I even saw d dude trekking!
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2016
dingbang:
it's pretty much funny how people like you come in here to display ur stupidity.

Stfu still angry
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by dingbang(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2016
Gkemz:

Keep pushing harder on ur music career. God is gonna remember you one day but on one condition.. If you put him first and allow him to direct you.
lol na woman dey direct him life na why he no go go anywhere
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by dingbang(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2016
Mzyouzee1:

Dis one too will want to make heaven wit dis mouth
hey bitchh, how market
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by dingbang(m): 9:32am On Nov 21, 2016
justscorchone:

Stfu still angry
oh cmon get lost....
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by sweetgala(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2016
Dongreat:
Certainly it's BRYMO. Like you said the dude lyrics and voice is top notch but unfortunately he's from a country where major listen to loud beats with meaningless lyrics. Music is ART and peeps like BRYMO, ASA, DAREY, MI, knows how to practice it. Noise makers include Olamide, Phyno, Lil Kesh, Traffic warden Kcee, and even Dbanj. It's not all about money for some including me but the serenity that follows after a good, nice and tasteful music. When those noise makers are old they will certainly feel ashamed about their music cos generation then will see it as a joke. Remember tony tetula "bash my car", yes a hit back then but a joke, a very big one now angry. What about Marvin Gaye "Sexual Healing" or "Lady in Red", yes I know, absolutely classic cheesy

Ps: Airforce1 is not a Musi or even a cian but a broke dude who show off always with generic perfumes, some worn out 3 pieces of N500 notes and his 8"inch plasma TV.

Lady in red - Chris de burgh love that tune to bits

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Omotaday(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2016
Rapper: Jesse Jagz, CDQ, seriki.
Singer: Runtown,wande coal,brymo,shaydee,oritshe femi.

cdq and seriki are fu,ckin funny rappers. Their lyrics can make som1 laugh to death.!

All these vector, MI, ice prince should try and learn rap from Jesse Jagz.

As far as 9ja music is concerned, Wande coal is the best singer in Nigeria.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by shugabae(f): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2016
Opiletool:

Harsh!
she said the plain truth
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by starwar(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2016
Aviero:
Eriga This guy is just underappreciated and underrated.

The brain behind some of the deepest bars in the industry.

ERIGA
Mehn I respect the guy o,i think he is doing well too
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Opiletool(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2016
ABUZINZU:
try and listen to beautiful love

Just downloaded it, and the guy sounds like Owl City. I love Owl City, the guy is awesome.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by sweetgala(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2016
davtosh:
Brymo is good no doubt but his style is what I'm not cool with. His song Ara is a bomb but I've not seen any of his follow ups beating Ara.
That's the problem.

Then you have not been listening
There is Femi , one pound , je le o simi , down , prick no get shoulder , my child the list goes on
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Opiletool(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2016
candycrushsoda:

Will do. Thanks
Just did. Nice song. Dude sounds like Owl City.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by shugabae(f): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2016
Adisa89:

All the same, he's popular. cool
popular for his stupidity
He's a foolish attention seeker
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by bellyjean(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2016
It is GT da Guitarman for me.

Tracks like Ejika, No fear, Truly will be played on my wedding day cheesy cheesy.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by shugabae(f): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2016
ugochukwufrenzy:
Airforce 1 of course...but d thing is dat hes not an artist...hes a tailor..onye obi oma
lol
You know the right words
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by sweetgala(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2016
MONITZ:

@ op,Brymo was the first artiste that came to my mind on seeing this thread, followed closely by Sound Sultan. These guys re heavily underrated,apart from Tuface,Nice and some other select few whose songs re evergreen, the orders re just noisemakers who re smiling to the bank because they know that Nigerians still don't know wat good music is all about.

More than what Nigerians pay them for their music it's the brand endorsements that represent what companies want their products to be affiliated with that matters

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"One Corner" Dance Hits Nigeria (video) / “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) / Download Best Reggae Mix (classic Djkaysee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.