Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? - Music/Radio (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? (51214 Views)

Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa / The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord / Before You Sign A New Artiste In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by shugabae(f): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
TroubleMaker47:

Liar!
When does ur mum have time to teach u anything? undecided
When she is always on her back..
just like your mum, your sisters, your future children, your girlfriend, your wife infact your full generation

Always on their backs
Ashawo kobo kobo
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Opiletool:

Just downloaded it, and the guy sounds like Owl City. I love Owl City, the guy is awesome.
you've got a grate taste my fav owl city track still remain fire flies

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
Dongreat:

Lol, it's call fandom hun. Every celebrities has got fandoms that can lay their lives for em. Good music is food to the soul, while wack songs are noise made for lil or temporary cash. Marvin Gaye is still making cash today from royalties, fela kuti too (got his broadway show). Please don't go to threads that praises Wizkid, Olamide, Phyno, lil Kesh, techno, to condemn them o, cus their fans are mostly street boys and you will get the insults of your life. Lol
Lol. I agree with you, good music is indeed food for the soul. Sometimes, when I hear some songs by some of this 'great' Nigerian musicians or I see videos, it makes me wonder what exactly was going through their heads when they were singing their trash. another annoying trend of theirs is how they must have scantily dressed dancers displaying themselves and for goodness sake, some comparisons are crazy, I mean, how is a woman similar to a Bugatti? It is quite shameful the state of music in Nigeria today. That is actually why I rarely listen to Nigerian musicians, even some foreign music still have their issues. Meaningful songs, songs that touch the heart, calm a person, those are songs that deserve praise.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
If everybody is like me, most Nigerian artistes will starve to death because neither will I attend their shows nor buy the bullcrap they call album
I agree with you a 100℅. It is completely ludicrous how so many of these Nigerian musicians are famed for the trash they release and call music. Truly, they will starve if it were up to me.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
shugabae:
just like your mum, your sisters, your future children, your girlfriend, your wife infact your full generation

Always on their backs
Ashawo kobo kobo
Ode

Stupiď mother stupiď daughter!
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Girlbestfriend:
OMG!!!!! after reading comments, I decided to download johnny drille's wait for me. like wow wow

that dude is underrated just like brymo now I am sad sad
Yeah, I agree with you. I had no knowledge of him until I watched project fame this year, his performance and the song was great so I got interested and browsed about his songs. He is good.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
Joavid:

That headies awards is just nonsense.

Only popular artists are nominated.

aren't award shows suppose to bring awareness to good talent??

All they do is nominate Davido and lilkesh. that lil kesh guy is supposed to be banned from music.
Lil kesh tsk tsk tsk. Someone I honestly believe should be nowhere near the music industry. But,this is Nigeria, mediocrity, talentless people being celebrated. it's really a shame.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Dongreat(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hazkel:

Lol. I agree with you, good music is indeed food for the soul. Sometimes, when I hear some songs by some of this 'great' Nigerian musicians or I see videos, it makes me wonder what exactly was going through their heads when they were singing their trash. another annoying trend of theirs is how they must have scantily dressed dancers displaying themselves and for goodness sake, some comparisons are crazy, I mean, how is a woman similar to a Bugatti? It is quite shameful the state of music in Nigeria today. That is actually why I rarely listen to Nigerian musicians, even some foreign music still have their issues. Meaningful songs, songs that touch the heart, calm a person, those are songs that deserve praise.

Total agree with you dear.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by shugabae(f): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
TroubleMaker47:

Ode

Stupiď mother stupiď daughter!
stupid mad man
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by DrinkWater10: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
lionlamb020:
Danfo driver cheesy and probably azadus grin
Correct guy grin I still have Azadus' "Madam"
on my tracklist.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by yellowman2225(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Beautiful Nubia. He's energetic and got lyrics more than As a sef!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Tobycharles: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jobia:
I'm no artiste.
n u couldn't appreciate one...
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by MNDY(m): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Opiletool:
Left to me I would pick Brymo. This guy is just amazing. His voice is unique and his delivery top notch. Sadly this guy is underappreciated for his amazing works. There is hardly a song from him without a soul-touching message, unlike the noises being celebrated as music and constantly thrown to our faces this days.

His recent work 'klitoris', to me, should go down as one of the best musical works birthed by the Nigerian Music Industry. After listening to tracks like Billion naira dream, Let's make love, Naked, Mirage, Something good is happening ,Dem dey go (A reference to Nigerian situation), Alajo Shomolu, I was forced to visit his previous works. I had no option than to place him in the calibre of Asa, one of the natural artiste we have left.

Another artiste worthy of my mention is Nosa. His track 'pray for you' is one of my favourite.

Try download and listen to Brymo: HAPPY MEMORY, this song is so subliminal, capable of making one feel like falling in love and of course sealed my respect for BRYMO, a fiercely skillful vocalist I must say! I've always respected him, HAPPY MEMORY just amplified and sealed that respect I have for him! I love the skills he expressed on this song to pieces!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by orobosaro: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
B R Y M O
all the way

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Opiletool(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
MNDY:

Try download and listen to Brymo: HAPPY MEMORY, this song is so subliminal, capable of making one feel like falling in love and of course sealed my respect for BRYMO, a fiercely skillful vocalist I must say! I've always respected him, HAPPY MEMORY just amplified and sealed that respect I have for him! I love the skills he expressed on this song to pieces!

Lol! I have it on my phone bro. I'm happy so many people agree with this post. That means I'm not the only one thinking the guy is so underappreciated.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by kechywillz(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Brymo,that guy is a rare talent,i dont know why naija guys overlook him sad

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
shugabae:
stupid mad man

Fućking bìtch!
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Mzyouzee1(f): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sweetheart dont come at me with your frustration abeg...let him speak for himself. ....and tlkn abt stds...go treat yourself hun...we all aint whores like u darling....peace
shugabae:
busy body

That's how your mates will be doing something useful with their lives and you'd be here forming something
.first of all who called you here? Secondly what brought heaven into this matter now? I'm sure you just want airforce1 to notice you, don't worry sister he will just chill, expecting your pics with him soon but be careful stds are real
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Katyusha(m): 12:57am On Nov 22, 2016
Mzyouzee1:
Sweetheart dont come at me with your frustration abeg...let him speak for himself. ....and tlkn abt stds...go treat yourself hun...we all aint whores like u darling....peace
Nice bwests.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by onatisi(m): 1:41am On Nov 22, 2016
Please who has the Link to airforce1 album
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
Tobycharles:
n u couldn't appreciate one...
I appreciate truly good artistes.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by MNDY(m): 8:42am On Nov 27, 2016
Opiletool:

Lol! I have it on my phone bro. I'm happy so many people agree with this post. That means I'm not the only one thinking the guy is so underappreciated.

Ok! His work that totally took over my mind, body and soul first was 1Pound, that song has a special kind of effect on me that no other song has or perhaps will ever have! A very dope tune, so subliminal! I must get Brymo's albums! I don't have his recent one Klitoris (I'm not quite comfortable with that choice of name though). I am curious to listen to all his works.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Opiletool(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
MNDY:

Ok! His work that totally took over my mind, body and soul first was 1Pound, that song has a special kind of effect on me that no other song has or perhaps will ever have! A very dope tune, so subliminal! I must get Brymo's albums! I don't have his recent one Klitoris (I'm not quite comfortable with that choice of name though). I am curious to listen to all his works.

The title is poetic bro.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Seever(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
I guess Nonso amadi has been underrated and also underappreciated...he gat good vibes
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Opiletool(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2019
Just2endowed2 just2endowed

Do you have Romoss Sense 6 20,000mah power bank?
If yes, how much?
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Just2endowed2(m): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Opiletool:
Just2endowed2 just2endowed

Do you have Romoss Sense 6 20,000mah power bank?
If yes, how much?

great nice contacting me.

I have romoss sense 8+ 30,000mah with QC 3.0 fast charging powerbank which goes for 13000

for 20,000mah, i have Romoss Solit 20 20,000mah and Romoss H020 20,000mah with digital display

Please kindly contact/whatsapp me on zero seven zero six six five six one four eight zero or check my signature for my contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"One Corner" Dance Hits Nigeria (video) / “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) / 'Sweet Mother' Lyrics (Prince Nico Mbarga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.