Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? (51338 Views)

Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa / The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord / Before You Sign A New Artiste In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Opiletool(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Girlbestfriend:
OMG!!!!! after reading comments, I decided to download johnny drille's wait for me. like wow wow

that dude is underrated just like brymo now I am sad sad

I must download this Mr johnny song too o.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
its JESSE JAGZ , very under rated and he spits fire and he said nigga since 2003 ,I been doing ma music no allowance fee, music,ain't no salary TYE ONE WHO DIDNT CHANGE N WE CONSIDER IT A RHYME #LONGLIVETHEEMPIRE

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by WiseFool2(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
2SWT:
people are popular for different reasons , while some are known for their useful contribution to the society, some are known for their stupidity

I guess you know where you belong
Wicked grin
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Opiletool(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Thirdwrist:

And I thought I was the only one who did that, I listen to his songs every blessed day, I haven't gotten over his last album for months now, klitoris . A minute ago I was playing "something good is happening". That guy for me is in the ancestral line of Fela. My best Naija musician.

Maybe aside Femi and Seun kuti no other artiste performs better in the line of fela like brymo. songs like something good is happening, 1 pound, Alajo Shomolu, waka waka, down, dem dey go, and few others, any lover of Fela would never skip these songs. The guy is awesome.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by incredible6(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
helovesme:
Jesse jagz

I came here to see this.

Chop knuckles

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by iykebest1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jobia:
you mean wande autotune coal?
aaah. Aunty wch one be autotune again? I'm not understanding you o
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by WiseFool2(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Aviero:
Eriga This guy is just underappreciated and underrated.

The brain behind some of the deepest bars in the industry.

ERIGA
I fit break person head cos of dat guy. My number one street rapper. I just dey look Olamide dey laugh anytime he dey claim Street.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Dremo Jare..I Mean Hw Cum Dah Dude Wosnt Nominated 4 Any Headies Award..Oh!,i've Even 4qotten Headies Award Na Fluke!!!
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by seunny4lif(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
ellacute45:

Hallo smiley
Wie geht's?
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Cvesta(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Opiletool:

Merchant dealers and Slaves and the album before it have songs a good critic of music will appreciate.
The collaboration would be fire! I love those two.
You are right ..
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
seunny4lif:

Wie geht's?

Lol them go ban you o

I'm doing great and you?
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by ipledge10(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Opiletool:

I listened to Alone, Kudi and Gobe. Those songs make sense. Dude is one of my favourite.
Nothing dey , Duro, all God...: that album Na fire
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by oseiwe(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Aviero:
Eriga This guy is just underappreciated and underrated.

The brain behind some of the deepest bars in the industry.

ERIGA
The guy no gree enter lagos, he dey dream big for small warri, all those local warri shows cant blow him

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Thirdwrist(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
God bless whoever created this thread. I just downloaded songs by Stan Iyke and Jonny Drille and both have fantastic songs. Wow, I I don't get to listen to only Brymo all day. Good music is taking over man.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
iykebest1:
aaah. Aunty wch one be autotune again? I'm not understanding you o
try google
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by autonomous22: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
na Wizkid o
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by krozay(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Airforce1:

I get over 125 mentions every day on nairaland and it makes me If wonder I was the only guy on nairaland.

Hmmm

they didn't ask who is the most underrated artiste on nairaland we have many here
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by bragxz(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
The most underrated is my own Olawale ashimi AKA Brymo.. My friends are already complaining koz I don't play any oda music in my car except Brymo songs.. his most unless track wld hav d best message in Africa
Clear road for my Brymo abeg,
Talent-e dey
wisdom/sense-edey
Voice ---- e dey
Everything -- e dey..
If naija no see am, d world go see am.1day..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
yomibelle:
for me, its BRYMO.. vocals....check lyrics......check instrumentation....check everything.......check check check
You don too watch "Parent trap"..

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by StoneColdBiceps(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Opiletool:
Left to me I would pick Brymo. This guy is just amazing. His voice is unique and his delivery top notch. Sadly this guy is underappreciated for his amazing works. There is hardly a song from him without a soul-touching message, unlike the noises being celebrated as music and constantly thrown to our faces this days.

His recent work 'klitoris', to me, should go down as one of the best musical works birthed by the Nigerian Music Industry. After listening to tracks like Billion naira dream, Let's make love, Naked, Mirage, Something good is happening ,Dem dey go (A reference to Nigerian situation), Alajo Shomolu, I was forced to visit his previous works. I had no option than to place him in the calibre of Asa, one of the natural artiste we have left.

Another artiste worthy of my mention is Nosa. His track 'pray for you' is one of my favourite.

Morell and Monica Ogah
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Girlbestfriend(f): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Opiletool:

I must download this Mr johnny song too o.

u need to, especially his *wait for me*

the dude don't even sound Nigerian

kudos to good music
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by profmsboi(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seriki

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by blesoh(f): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
2SWT:
people are popular for different reasons , while some are known for their useful contribution to the society, some are known for their stupidity

I guess you know where you belong
Hahahahahaha, you no get joy at all.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by franugo(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hmm be like person go.download brymo songs ,,, una just dey hype d guy like no tomorrow
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Opiletool(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Joavid:

I couldn't agree more with you.

Ara still gives me goosebumps.

I've listened to him times without number, but anything about him hardly graces the front page, compared to the likes of the glorified noise makers whose meaningless activities litters the front page. I had to search for his name on nairaland, I was shocked to read some good threads created about this guy, but sadly we're ignored. I was forced to create this thread [my first time of doing so on nairaland ] some days ago. Unbeknown to me that it would find favour in the eyes of the MOD that pushed it to FP. My little way of appreciating him.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Opiletool(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
franugo:
Hmm be like person go.download brymo songs ,,, una just dey hype d guy like no tomorrow

No be hype bro. Try listen to am when you won relax.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Girlbestfriend(f): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Thirdwrist:
God bless whoever created this thread. I just downloaded songs by Stan Iyke and Jonny Drille and both have fantastic songs. Wow, I I don't get to listen to only Brymo all day. Good music is taking over man.

I downloaded Johnny drille,,,,,,lemmi check Stan iyke too

that johnny just too much....

Nigerians should please please and please stop underrating this guys.

wow

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by seunny4lif(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
ellacute45:

Lol them go ban you o

I'm doing great and you?
Who ?
Mir geht es gut cool cool
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Opiletool:

I've listened to him times without number, but anything about him hardly graces the front page, compared to the likes of the glorified noise makers whose meaningless activities litters the front page. I was forced to search for his name on nairaland, I was shocked to read some good threads created about this guy, but sadly we're ignored. I was forced to create this thread [my first time of doing so on nairaland ] some days ago. Unbeknown to me that it would find favour in the eyes of the MOD that pushed it to FP. My little way of appreciating him.

I think he needs a better management. A team that values and loves his music as much he does.

If I will ever invite an artist to play at my wedding, it will be Brymo.

chocolate city took advantage of him. he wasn't even paid for the oleku song.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Opiletool(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

u need to, especially his *wait for me*
the dude don't even sound Nigerian
kudos to good music
Will do.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
2SWT:
airforce1
stfu
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by blesoh(f): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
ugochukwufrenzy:
Airforce 1 of course...but d thing is dat hes not an artist...hes a tailor..onye obi oma
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"One Corner" Dance Hits Nigeria (video) / “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) / Download Best Reggae Mix (classic Djkaysee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.