Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) (51865 Views)

3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) / Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
Na wah!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Captain3star(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
These girls are victims of kidnapping
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
efilefun:
Lack of education in that part of the country is really causing alot of damage, cant imagine a yoruba or igbo girl/dude kill himself, even when preaching begin change gear enter another level we go don dey comot church/mosque small small
tlk wen u gat info , wat will u do wen u are kidnap nd forced to do this be it in the north,south,east or west ??
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by wawwZee(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
i dont seem to understand why these people are doing this all in the name of religion.Islam does not teach us to kill others rather than to love one another.and some senseless people would condem the whole of Islam for one individual mistake.
stephanie11:
Below is a photo of the female suicide bomber captured alive by the Nigerian police this morning in Maiduguri. She and two others attempted to blow up a court but were intercepted by eagle eyed mobile policemen.

http://politicsngr.com/photo-female-suicide-bomber-captured-maiduguri-morning/

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Alariwo2: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
MrEverest:
You are sick! Average IPOB person is far more intelligent than you!!!

Tah! gerrarahia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Angel of death
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Anthonydatti(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
I understood when a guy blow himself up, he was promised 72 virgins; but for a girl? What is the promise meant for a female suicide bomber? It cant be 72
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Oga who gave her them bomb Abi she buy am for market?

We need details oga police
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by efilefun(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
True talk thou, aint got anything against northerners but i just feel its too rampant over there
eflintsone:
tlk wen u gat info , wat will u do wen u are kidnap nd forced to do this be it in the north,south,east or west ??
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Rukky163: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
Exactly, some people should stop insulting n condemning other people's religion just because of an act done by an individual or group of individuals, n if u strongly feel a need to condemn do that as regards d person or the act not d whole religion..... no body holy pass :
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
If boko haram give you the option to choose between you or your family, which one you go choose?
mazimee:
I am yet to see the person that will be able to convince me to blow up myself.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Originalsly: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
efilefun:
Lack of education in that part of the country is really causing alot of damage, cant imagine a yoruba or igbo girl/dude kill himself, even when preaching begin change gear enter another level we go don dey comot church/mosque small small
Bro.... don't deceive yourself. This has more to do with belief than education.... religion can make you do a lot of things that common sense should prevent you from doing. Some of these suicide bombers are very educated and believe what they are doing is the right thing to do just like soooo many well educated 'Christians' believe it is the right thing to basically enrich their pastors while they suffer in misery and poverty. Who is worse than who?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Sweno26(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Alariwo2:
no difference from ipob yewts
easy to brainwash
Ipob youths are not killers of flesh rather they are determined mind that is ready to achieve their goals (A nation)
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Alariwo2: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Sweno26:
Ipob youths are not killers of flesh rather they are determined mind that is ready to achieve their goals (A nation)

They might turn killers too, who knows
same way BH started with islamic caliphate fight
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Wilit: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
No religion will allow this. These people are just devlish
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Bwala247(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
This people are doing what thier "oga at the top" told them to do. This guy has been dead for thousands of years but look at the destruction that is taken place all over the whole by his followers. So pray hard cos this is just the begining.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Basheer18(m): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
efilefun:

True Talk
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by esbjaygmailco(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
I advice you stick to your religion. For islam, trust me they will brainwash you.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by afolayangs(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
Make dem carry her go give rapist in Indian
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
Its a shame that with this recession state in our country some individuals still no accumulate sense. Suicide bomber with this kind economy. I pity some tribes sha without education na darkness some people go always dey oo
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by uniqueogo(f): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
mazimee:
I am yet to see the person that will be able to convince me to blow up myself.

they don't Do it in their right minds
I think they are usually under the influence of something jujube probably
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by COCKCROW: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
see her eyes like fried roasted chicken eye

This is the hopelessness in Islam. This is all that Islam can offer to the whole humanity. This is not new to me. Anywhere you see Islam and moslems it is the same news. Mark me; devil is in trouble because even in hell as all moslems, from the period when the satanic verse started, gather there satan may be blown up. More will happen tomorrow. Escape by coming to Jesus!!!!!!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Akinaukwa: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
Boko Haram using peoples sons and daughters to carry out suicide bombing while their own children are still alive and kicking fine in well settled and furnished homes. I bet none of the Commanders use their real wives and children for these mission.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Progressive01:
See what the Zoo army has done to Femi Fani Kayode's friends. Now he's gonna write another article condemning this. gringrin

Now yall see this comment. None, I mean, NONE of his "blothers" are gonna reprimand him for this comment- matter of fact, they'd give him likes!

An individual does something and then they turn around to condemn an ENTIRE religion.

But when one smack them back in the face (for instance, say their ENTIRE TRIBE is useless because one of their tribesmen was caught selling banned substances) they start preaching and telling one how too old one is for things like this.

That is them for you.

These same people have started campaigning for someone from this "useless religion" to become the next president.

People from this same "useless" religion gave their little god a "hero's welcome", which they celebrated yesterday.

This is what they have turned the forum into, and so shall it remain.
You failed to read between the lines.let me ask.the religion in which name this atrocities are carries out is it same as your one cos I asked a fellow muslim near me he says NO.so if the word above is correct why the long statement cos from what I gathered U are connecting Islam to these devils . U should be disconnecting Islam far far from it. Hard Job but it got to be done cos from what I'm seeing the Devil is settling on Islam in that part of the country it got to be chased away.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
COCKCROW:
see her eyes like fried roasted chicken eye

This is the hopelessness in Islam. This is all that Islam can offer to the whole humanity. This is not new to me. Anywhere you see Islam and moslems it is the same news. Mark me; devil is in trouble because even in hell as all moslems, from the period when the satanic verse started, gather there satan may be blown up. More will happen tomorrow. Escape by coming to Jesus!!!!!!
Not entirely true but there are devils amongst them same way we have in other religions .have U heard this ter"U ain't Muslim bro"?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
Originalsly:
Bro.... don't deceive yourself. This has more to do with belief than education.... religion can make you do a lot of things that common sense should prevent you from doing. Some of these suicide bombers are very educated and believe what they are doing is the right thing to do just like soooo many well educated 'Christians' believe it is the right thing to basically enrich their pastors while they suffer in misery and poverty. Who is worse than who?
let me answer the bolded, can you compare giving offering and thite to pastor which other religions also do in other forms too to blowing one's self up and killing as as many people as possible with them?, like seriously I don't think you need to be asking that question sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
abbas99:
Dez girls lack sense
I just don't understand. Where they born to commit suicide for Bokoharam?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by abbas99(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
sweetilicious:
I just don't understand. Where they born to commit suicide for Bokoharam?

Sometimes I don't blame them,dev undergone severe trauma under doz animals that there are ready 2 believe anything an b brainwashed
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Moganajoe: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Progressive01:
See what the Zoo army has done to Femi Fani Kayode's friends. Now he's gonna write another article condemning this. gringrin

Now yall see this comment. None, I mean, NONE of his "blothers" are gonna reprimand him for this comment- matter of fact, they'd give him likes!

An individual does something and then they turn around to condemn an [b]ENTIRE religion.
But when one smack them back in the face (for instance, say their ENTIRE TRIBE is useless because one of their tribesmen was caught selling banned substances) they start preaching and telling one how too old one is for things like this.

That is them for you.

These same people have started campaigning for someone from this "useless religion" to become the next president.

People from this same "useless" religion gave their little god a "hero's welcome", which they celebrated yesterday.

This is what they have turned the forum into, and so shall it remain.

There ain't no relationship here. There is a different bw brain washing a minor to go & die in the name of religion instead of urself, than an adult committing a crime & take full responsibility for his action. Islam is a violent religion. shikina!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
airminem:
I Bet You Will Enjoy It For Launch
lool grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by chidiwar(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
very crazy set of mediocres....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram / "Bail Is Free" Spotted In Nigeria Police Station / Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.