Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) (51862 Views)

3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) / Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
Progressive01:
See what the Zoo army has done to Femi Fani Kayode's friends. Now he's gonna write another article condemning this. gringrin

Now yall see this comment. None, I mean, NONE of his "blothers" are gonna reprimand him for this comment- matter of fact, they'd give him likes!

An individual does something and then they turn around to condemn an ENTIRE religion.

But when one smack them back in the face (for instance, say their ENTIRE TRIBE is useless because one of their tribesmen was caught selling banned substances) they start preaching and telling one how too old one is for things like this.

That is them for you.

These same people have started campaigning for someone from this "useless religion" to become the next president.

People from this same "useless" religion gave their little god a "hero's welcome", which they celebrated yesterday.

This is what they have turned the forum into, and so shall it remain.

did he mention any religion.
#GuiltyConscience

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Cityguy: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
I congratulate her. At least, she's been saved from untimely death for nothing.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by afinotanjnr(m): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
some people nor just get sense o
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Progressive01:
See what the Zoo army has done to Femi Fani Kayode's friends. Now he's gonna write another article condemning this. gringrin

Now yall see this comment. None, I mean, NONE of his "blothers" are gonna reprimand him for this comment- matter of fact, they'd give him likes!

An individual does something and then they turn around to condemn an ENTIRE religion.

But when one smack them back in the face (for instance, say their ENTIRE TRIBE is useless because one of their tribesmen was caught selling banned substances) they start preaching and telling one how too old one is for things like this.

That is them for you.

These same people have started campaigning for someone from this "useless religion" to become the next president.

People from this same "useless" religion gave their little god a "hero's welcome", which they celebrated yesterday.

it pains you? ??

Islamic terrorism is a problem and headache Muslim around the world must admit to come together and solve because they are ALWAYS the prime suspect.
All Muslims are not terrorist but ALL terrorists are Muslims.

Muslim lives with Christian = trouble
Muslim live with atheist = trouble
Muslim with Buddhist = trouble
Muslim with Muslim = double trouble

na only them waka come?

we love you but WE ARE SCARED OF YOU! !!!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Emassive(m): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Islam teaches that matter is inherently evil and man is matter that is why they can easily brainwash some gullible under the religion to strap themselve with C4 and blow up the the body and be free with allah. Also remember allah is not GOD as there is no where in the quran it was called GOD.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by LoveDecay(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Emassive:
Islam teaches that matter is inherently evil and man is matter that is why they can easily brainwash some gullible under the religion to strap themselve with C4 and blow up the the body and be free with allah. Also remember allah is not GOD as there is no where in the quran it was called GOD.

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
why is she still alive enjoying this fresh air
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by jude33084(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
She look confused. angry
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by gonkraziiiiii: 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
mazimee:
I am yet to see the person that will be able to convince me to blow up myself.

Wonder what dey tell dem o
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ladycloud:
cry who knows what she has been promised before she did this...

7 virgin joysticks of course
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Ladycloud(f): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
carmag:

7 virgin joysticks of course
too bad...
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by elsomm(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Progressive01:

That is them for you.

So u were pains cos their "little" god was given a hero's welcome.

u must be a bitter soul
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by elsomm(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
mordtonia:
She's thinking about the 72 *virgin* joysticks she just missed. grin
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by elsomm(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Johnbosco77:

did he mention any religion.
#GuiltyConscience

the progressive just assumed what he felt is most correct. and who knows, maybe he's right
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by elsomm(m): 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Emassive:
Also remember allah is not GOD as there is no where in the quran it was called GOD.

For real?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 12:13am On Nov 19, 2016
efilefun:
True talk thou, aint got anything against northerners but i just feel its too rampant over there
u think ryt... I have stayed der for 6yrs nd i can tel u many go to skool overder ... U see dis terrorist kidnap dem nd force dem to do this unholy things
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by 4reala(m): 1:29am On Nov 19, 2016
Progressive01:

That is them for you.

but Oga, why are u so pained, did he mention d name of any religion there? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Rone16(f): 6:34am On Nov 19, 2016
I think they are really threatened because I do not understand..
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
Rukky163:
Exactly, some people should stop insulting n condemning other people's religion just because of an act done by an individual or group of individuals, n if u strongly feel a need to condemn do that as regards d person or the act not d whole religion..... no body holy pass :

How did those individuals got brainwashed if not teachings of Islam

and quickly to remind you that all Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims. .but why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces / Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim / Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.