Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,314 members, 7,860,761 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Help!! How Do I Influence This Girl (my Crush) To Have Sex With Me?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! How Do I Influence This Girl (my Crush) To Have Sex With Me?? (1031 Views)

Broke Girl - My Experience With One. / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! How Do I Influence This Girl (my Crush) To Have Sex With Me?? by jokhen10: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
OK folks I need your advice on this one.......
at my place of work there's dis it gal I'm crushing on..... she now knows abt my feelings for her.....she doesn't want a relationship with me Co's apparently she's dating anoda boy but she admitted to me that I caught her fancy..... I be used all tricks in D bag to provoke her love..... Including trying to mk her jealous, if only I knew it would bring more complications, I'd not have tried it, Wat I did was to get close to her close friend here at Avon Crown caps n c how she'd react to it, I tot to my self 'if she gets angry abt it den I'll know I have a chance n if she doesn't den I wud walk away, very simple, or so I tot., without knowing that her friend her self had bn crushing on me.
B4 I continue D rest of D story I must confess I Neva really loved D gal I just wanted to get laid. That asides, Vicky(my crush) started noticing me n her friend and she wasn't ........Read complete story below

www.nairaland.com/3470091/lets-talk-damn-good-discussion
Re: Help!! How Do I Influence This Girl (my Crush) To Have Sex With Me?? by Ifakiland(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
U must be an idiot....u seriously want to fork anoda guy's gf? Ure a sissy...uve got no class! I feel like killing u.
Re: Help!! How Do I Influence This Girl (my Crush) To Have Sex With Me?? by jokhen10: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ifakiland:
U must be an idiot....u seriously want to fork anoda guy's gf?
Ure a sissy...uve got no class!
I feel like killing u.
hahahhahahhahahahhahahahah...... pls go to d above link and say this..... n c how pole will kill u too Mr 'Holier than thou'
Re: Help!! How Do I Influence This Girl (my Crush) To Have Sex With Me?? by ajasbaba(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
OP take this for posting nonsense

Re: Help!! How Do I Influence This Girl (my Crush) To Have Sex With Me?? by jokhen10: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
ajasbaba:
OP take this for posting nonsense
men dis is getting interesting

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Most Funniest Nairalanders For The Year 2016 / What Counts As Cheating In A Relationship? / Chai! See What Women Really Want From Their Man ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.