Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures (64022 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by morbeta(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
She has simply proved Ruben Abati wrong. Aso rock is a place of harvest and not hunted.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by kibra4u(m): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
So after all the bilions wey bubu and him cohot budget for Aso Rock feeding madam still dey plant Yam for backyard. Very soon the planting go expand to Cucumber. We are watching o......
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by alaskido(m): 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
midolian:
This woman fine sha! smiley

Na VP wife you dey admire like this? No let DSS visit you o. Them dey talk about yam, you dey look woman face. Them do you.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by blekko101(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
Misplaced priority.... This woman should call a spare a spade and not a farm tool.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by alaskido(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
If VP wife plant yam, na wetin PRESIDO wife go plant now? Cow? grin grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by buffalowings: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
We are not deceived
Yeye dey smell
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Kfed4ril(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Oboy the recession reach vp side o.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by ilevic(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jummyjay99:
so if u see me what will u do because am prettier than dis woman.......lol just kidding.

If I see u, I will take u to my mum.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Jummyjay99(f): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
ilevic:

really kiss
ilevic:

really
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
femidejulius:
Enugu state deputy governor was impeached for having a poultry farm at the back of his residence....

No wahala!

dig deep cos am so sure that's not the real reason.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by ilevic(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jummyjay99:
really kiss really

jummyjay99 again? think I saw u just nw? Anyway, we gonna go see mama if u are cuter than Dolapo
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by habsydiamond(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
That's good. She's laying down example for other nigerians waiting for Buhari to put food on their table without them finding something doing.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by kYjelly2: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
porshuch:
Meanwhile recession don dey make pple count fruits that are still on the tree.

Thanks men cheesy

Haven't laughed this hard in a long while... Chibuzor counting his mangoes, oh my days grin grin cry
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by rafabenitez: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Harvesting yams with chain on her neck,hand gloves and finely dressed,sinx wen did our local farmers dress like dis to farm,set of hypocrites.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by gragraboy: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
thunderbabs:
Meanwhile, Wey aisha own? Abi na the other room her farm dey? Abi harvest never reach.....maybe na maize for tuwo she plant... grin
Aisha has her steady supply of big big cassava from bubu...she no need the yams

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Abbeyme: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
femidejulius:
Enugu state deputy governor was impeached for having a poultry farm at the back of his residence....

No wahala!

Enugu State Deputy Governor is a political office holder. He is not expected to do commercial farming especially if he is not loved by prople around him.

Wife of VP is not a political office holder, even at that, she is practicing subsistence/domestic (also called sustenance ) farming which is open to all cadre of people, whether is government/political office. Let alone a private citizen.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by donnie(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
dis madam na fulani?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Codes151(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
All this one na wash
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by sava2: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
/img]

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Handsomecole(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Some wailers will be like " mctheeew!!! Yam that patience Jonathan planted last year is what you are now harvesting". undecided
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by sadepeters: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
femidejulius:

No wahala!

The woman was not elected into a political office and hence cannot be impeached. Unless you are saying she should be sacked as the wife of the VP
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by sava2: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by loomer: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Make una dey deceive una self.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by sava2: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
shocked

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by damilove(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
That will definitely be cooked in the "kitchen" grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Drabrah(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
BlackMbakara1:
Since when we start they use hand glove for this part of the country in farming? grin Nice harvest!

Me too 1st wan para, til I see d woman post say she no claim say na she harvest am.
Na OP dey confabulate
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Hades2016(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
This woman fine wella oooooo
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Barigaboy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Leading by example
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by billyG(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingbuhari:
I Hope she won't use that Yam on her self , since her husband OSIBANDE has join buhari the duara dullard in globetrotting like crazy masquerade without destination
haba!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by vislabraye(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
CelebrityGist:
Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo (Vice President's wife) who some some months ago advice Nigerians to eat what they plant shows pictures of herself harvesting yams from her backyard in Aso Rock. See more pictures below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM8tRrRDscu/?hl=en

http://celebritiesdailylifestyle..com.ng/2016/11/dolapo-osinbajo-harvests-yam-from-her.html

So me wey dey live for flat, where I go plant my own
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by seenter84: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Harvesting yam doesn't stop you and your husby from embezzling naija money my fine dear lady with innocent looks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN / Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.