Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures (64010 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by dunkem21(m): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
cheesy
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by TenPassfour(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nice one Mrs Osibanjo, making nigeria proud since 1890BC. Nigeria gonna be great again.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by dayleke: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
E ku harvesting o......
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by belatoxx: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
Thank God is Not cucum.....Ba
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by ddolaa(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
u wanna tell dis is nt political, Na she plant am herself or she send person go plant am,
#opuro
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by doctokwus: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
Those yams grew real fast.
How big is this aso villa itself that each occupant has enough landspace to do appreciable farming work?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by johnstar(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jummyjay99:
so if u see me what will u do because am prettier than dis woman.......lol just kidding.
hmm

U nor fine quater self

Upload ur pix to prove me wrong

Atutupoyoyo grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by enshi(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Looking at that yam it must have been planted for two years or at least a year and many months... So does this mean she had been living inside aso Rock even Before the elections... Hmmm
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by thunderbabs: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Meanwhile, Wey aisha own? Abi na the other room her farm dey? Abi harvest never reach.....maybe na maize for tuwo she plant... grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by crisycent: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
APC no go rest for publicity stunt? Election be don finish. E don tay wen I see Aisha reach. Na the other room dem relocate am to?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by hadura29(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jummyjay99:
so if u see me what will u do because am prettier than dis woman.......lol just kidding.

Picture or you the rest... tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by olatunjithomas(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
midolian:
This woman fine sha! smiley

angry I thought yam was the subject of the thread angry
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by solaceguy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
That's good. Ride on
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by MrCounselor: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
Me likey, good example
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by BarrElChapo(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Madam na so you dey dress go farm undecided undecided
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Ahmadgani(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
industrious!! it will help in this recession period
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Kingbuhari(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
I Hope she won't use that Yam on her self , since her husband OSIBANDE has join buhari the duara dullard in globetrotting like crazy masquerade without destination

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ahmed0336:
really? grin wetin u get to talk abt the yam?
maybe she no dey use cucumber,lets get back to the yam please!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Hillicez(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
who e EPP .... Hunger in d land...jawe
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by omohlexy: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
the gardener who actually planted and harvested the yam is being kicked to the background where this lady thinks he belongs. we will never know his name or at least his village. meanwhile madam is hyping herself reaping where she did not sow. poverty sha!

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by ephi123(f): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Very simple and elegant lady.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Hotfella(m): 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Na that bros in green na him farm dat yam o!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by ugosonjay(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Operation Feed the Nation grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by sucess001(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
i dont get it...its someone else who did the job...she went with gloves...

how can that be attributed to her?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
If She's the one that :
-Cleared the area used for planting
-Planted the yam
-Made sure weeds did not overrun the area
-Watered the yam regularly
..... Then good for Her cheesy
If not, I'll pass angry

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Caseless: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jummyjay99:
abeg put pictures . I don go check to see your dp already. undecided
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Charly68: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
This mama is a real butter farmer . Using hand gloves to harvest yams . Love you because of your decency . Higher ground unto you in Jesus name.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by cnanu(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
ewoooooooh vice presido wife funny ooooh abi she dey do agric practical. maybe them buy the yam fro market come bury am latter come dey dig am commot. them look funny ooh.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by porshuch: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Meanwhile recession don dey make pple count fruits that are still on the tree.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by notoriousbabe: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Na so dem dey dress go farm?mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by shumuel(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
How are we sure she didn't just went and pose on someone else's Farmland and be cliaming what not, Op prove this is Aso Rock grin

I don't trust APC again, waiting for oga lie lie's report and how this news has created 100,000 jobs for Nigerian youth grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by linsa01(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
mere looking at the 1st pic you will know the farmer and the 'harvester'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.