Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures (64012 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Oildichotomy:
This woman's innocent face tends to be the only thing I like about the dunce government.
Corruption no dey show for face too...gullible Nigerians. That yam fit come from market sef.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Decryptor(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Oildichotomy:
This woman's innocent face tends to be the only thing I like about the dunce government.

Who her innocent face epp? undecided
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
Attention seeking govt. The bags of beans i harvested, was made public.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Spidermon: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
Na DSS and Army guys go dey cultivate that farm
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Leave the yam talk about the woman
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Ojiofor: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
A very cultured,beautiful and decent woman.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Emassive(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
So dem Don already dey harvest our yam after less than 2yrs. Keep harvesting well ooo
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by serenegroup(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
well she is lucky her yams were protected from the fulanis where as a young farmer over here is lamenting over his loss of livelihood cos herdsmen chopped his farm produce
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by grace97(f): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
is this a news....is she better off than people dat do it daily.....tell the whole world when u fart.....
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by femidejulius(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
Abbeyme:

Enugu State Deputy Governor is a political office holder. He is not expected to do commercial farming especially if he is not loved by prople around him.

Wife of VP is not a political office holder, even at that, she is practicing subsistence/domestic (also called sustenance ) farming which is open to all cadre of people, whether is government/political office. Let alone a private citizen.

There's no law, no statue, no edict, nothing in the criminal code that prevents, forbids, foreclosure or forestall a public office holder from having a farm at the back of his house. He can do both subsistence or commercial farming.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by femidejulius(m): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
sadepeters:

The woman was not elected into a political office and hence cannot be impeached. Unless you are saying she should be sacked as the wife of the VP

All I meant is that the former deputy governor was illegally impeached
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by demmahomidi: 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
The woman that should be first lady not that one that went to disgrace her husband on international BBC.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by TijaniAbu: 12:39am On Nov 19, 2016
Fake pastor Osinbajo's wife is a big pretender. Fake woman
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by kings11ng(m): 2:58am On Nov 19, 2016
Jummyjay99:
so if u see me what will u do because am prettier than dis woman.......lol just kidding.
pictures or we don't believe you
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 19, 2016
I thought yam is usually harvested from the soil and not above the soil.People deceiving themselves since 1960.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Edum13656: 6:30am On Nov 19, 2016
linsa01:
mere looking at the 1st pic you will know the farmer and the 'harvester'

mumu, that I'm an oil palm farmer doesn't mean that I climb palm trees. Lowest IQ

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Teeboy22(m): 6:35am On Nov 19, 2016
loomer:
Make una dey deceive una self.

Haha....big daddy

I greet u like wetiiiiinnnnn
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2016
Na Pastor wives dey fine pass, no be lie.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by mohammedmuz: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2016
Pounded yam straight!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Ayatullah(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2016
Well done ma! Go ahead, make a fire and roast the yam then give me a call, I will come over with palm oil grin

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Abeycity93: 10:50am On Nov 19, 2016
GEJ's wife can't do anything when she was there... only to shout there is God o
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Fearcom(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2016
femidejulius:
Enugu state deputy governor was impeached for having a poultry farm at the back of his residence....

No wahala!

Whose fault be DAT?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by loomer: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Teeboy22:

Haha....big daddy

I greet u like wetiiiiinnnnn

I greet u jare.

But you know say na true me dey talk
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by TijaniAbu: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2016
Pretentious woman that cannot give the real gardener proper gardening gloves to wear. Fake lifestyle of fake pastor's wife. Was she growing yam in the backyard of the house Tinubu bought for her husband? No but she can grow yam in government house with government gardener? Change.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures by Mckennedy: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2016
CelebrityGist:
Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo (Vice President's wife) who some some months ago advice Nigerians to eat what they plant shows pictures of herself harvesting yams from her backyard in Aso Rock. See more pictures below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM8tRrRDscu/?hl=en

http://celebritiesdailylifestyle..com.ng/2016/11/dolapo-osinbajo-harvests-yam-from-her.html

JUNK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' / List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN / Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.