Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle (18975 Views)

Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling / After Ali Sheriff Won PDP Tussle,willing To Give Up PDP Chairmam For A Reason / Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by kassy777: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Am very happy I am a pensioner, meaning I am fairly old. It firther means that where I am going is nearer than where I have come from.
Again, I spit on this country. Even though it is difficult for me to reject this country because I cannot travel out and change my cirizenship, I am openly declaring that I am not a Nigerian. My entirty abi totality has rejected this country. Buhari, I salute you. Continue your damage of this country.
In other words, you have forced the courts to pass a judgement of my hand nor dey inside this country again.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by tunderay(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
So the issue of Jegede and Jimoh have been put to rest. The ball is now in the court of Ondo citizens to decide between the three leading parties.

What will be in Mimiko' s mind now that his candidate have been swept away.
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by Johnnyessence(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Pls where is engineer boat and tonye barcanista. All of them av gone on exile. Pdp av been defeated since. I said it that nothing will come out from the judgement today. They will loose in wide margin. Even tonye is no more speaking for them again cos he knows d downfall of pdp is at hand. Instead of them to settle the issues amicably, they are busy jumping the court for favors that will not favor them. Supreme court has d final say. Jimoh ibrahim av went to supreme court and seek favor and at the end of the day he was favored in supreme and now d court uphold its justice and affirm sheriff as d substantive chairman of d pdp. they are now jumping the court that will not favor them. As far as next week saturday is concern, Aketi is winning d election in landslide victory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by FKseun(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
Splashme:
[size=18pt]Buhari has destroyed Nigeria[/size]

AND WHAT DID YOUR UNCLE, GOODLUCK JONATHAN, DO?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by marv1: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
When there is no discipline and internal democracy in a party this is what u see. One of the prisiding judges had said that court has no business in settling internal disputes of any party if there is internal democracy. So dont blame anybody outside pdp for pdp troubles. Its sheer greed and lust for power that is killing them. This is going to be a child's play to what awaits them in 2019 if they refuse to put their house in order. Shikenah. U can not continue to play the same game with the same methods and expect a different result.
OZAOEKPE:
Democracy has gone to the dogs, the ani mal on the throne is sowing a seed that his generation would reap.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by Aburi001: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kyase:
Dey thing dey sweet my belle.......
Sai sheriff
Sai jimoh
And the tale called "THE RICH ALSO CRY" comes to my mind.

I pity Jegede for the SIN of Mimiko, Wike and Fayose.....that's politics bro. Enjoy yours!

When Wike and Fayose were busy dragging Sherrif into the PDP chairmanship and collecting his money. They never new PENDULUM would swing and rest in disaster grin
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by Johnnyessence(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Alariwo2:
same fate awaits fayose in Ekiti 2018
Adieu pdp
in fact the ekiti own will be d worst hit. By 2018 fayose will leave that seat and handover to somebody. D Efcc and Dss will do their job in investigating fayose over d dasuki arms scandal. Fayose will pay for it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by Charly68: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
But is it possible for a judge to collect bribe now with all this judiciary tsunami ?
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by youngsahito(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Is it by force for you to be PDP candidate, kowa has a vacant slop 4 u jegede...papa deceive pikin party
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by wellmax(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Well Done APC........thank you Buhari...

God dey

Let PDP blame themselves.
They couldn't put their house in order
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by ybalogs(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
I love Nigeria and Nigerians!!!Comedy in all sphere of life.Mcheeew
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by Aburi001: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
tuale4u:
This is what i call "My hand no dey Judgement".
The appeal court use style remove thier hand from d highly controversial case.
If na you nkor, you no go use your head?
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by SillyMods: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
This is definition of rule of law. The Appeal Court can't go ahead to decide a case in which,the Appeal Court's jurisdiction has been challenged in a superior court.

That election is already fixed for 26th doesn't mean the law must be jettisoned for PDP.

Just like a judge said last week, PDP is causing problem in the polity.

Era of impunity by PDP is gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by basadenet: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Apc at work and no matter what they will not win.
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by marv1: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
U cant blame them. We have too many cases that should not have been in court if politicians had behaved themselves. Those judges are human beings and they can get weary considering the level of work they have to do even with cases that ought not to be in court if there is proper internal democracy in a party. Or u think FIFA did not know all these by not allowing any court intervention in any form of dispute or allegation? I can not blame the courts.
PhatBG:
Wonder where these courts are going with all these adjournments.

Check my signature.
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by ceeethru(m): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
Alimodu Sheriff, the little drop of Kerosene that spoils a Big Pot of delicious Egusi soup. PDP used you to destroy ANPP in 2003, now APC is using you to destroy PDP in 2016. What goes around comes around!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by solaadeyele(m): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nothing New, all we want is God intervention
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by Brasmol2016(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
If you think you are a God father,where did you put GOD the father of all god fatherssss,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by awayeyebundle: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Supreme Court has final verdict of a matter not under influence of Appeal court and again why the delay when the Appeal what's right that Jimoh Ibrahim is the Authentic Candidate of PDP..if u look at the twitter up u will see that not Excos of PDP...Jegede/Mimiko is a disgrace to Ondo u know the law and u want to spoil the law of the land...Since Agagu Zoning has been why destroying it now in ur Era Mimiko of imposition of another Central..Tell Market woman Lies to come to PDP secretariat....Mimiko/jegede caretaker product
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by marv1: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
Na so e be my bro. When somebody is power drunk and using impunity and illegalities to destroy legality they have forgotten that another person is coming to correct the illegalities. The sins of mimiko will definately locate him even by simple goggle search. My governor Fayose's own is loading steadily.........
Aburi001:

I pity Jegede for the SIN of Mimiko, Wike and Fayose.....that's politics bro. Enjoy yours!

When Wike and Fayose were busy dragging Sherrif into the PDP chairmanship and collecting his money. They never new PENDULUM would swing and in disaster grin
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by awayeyebundle: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Pls where is engineer boat and tonye barcanista. All of them av gone on exile. Pdp av been defeated since. I said it that nothing will come out from the judgement today. They will loose in wide margin. Even tonye is no more speaking for them again cos he knows d downfall of pdp is at hand. Instead of them to settle the issues amicably, they are busy jumping the court for favors that will not favor them. Supreme court has d final say. Jimoh ibrahim av went to supreme court and seek favor and at the end of the day he was favored in supreme and now d court uphold its justice and affirm sheriff as d substantive chairman of d pdp. they are now jumping the court that will not favor them. As far as next week saturday is concern, Aketi is winning d election in landslide victory.
... Oga u are joker Jimoh Ibrahim will win the election Come Nov.26..God hands rest on Jimoh Ibrhaim..Trump Jimoh
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by Kyase(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Aburi001:

When Wike and Fayose were busy dragging Sherrif into the PDP chairmanship and collecting his money. They never new PENDULUM would swing and in disaster grin
Kikikiki. grin
Mehn I'm in love with politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by bashydemy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Guyman02:
APC has infiltrated the judiciary, the judges are afraid of giving judgments that wont favour APC to avoid the wrath of DSS. grin

LOL the last time i check the case is between PDP and PDP so wetin APC find enter?
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by slivertongue: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
there are elements within the polity who want to pull down the house bt God will disgrace them. the right thing to do is for INEC to go ahead with the election pending when the courts determines the right candidate. candidates laying claim to a party's ticket will all go into the field to work for sucess for the victory of the party. but the actions of jimoh and co show they are out to fail. Jimoh should have allowed jegede to contest hoping he wins while waiting for him in the courts . i dont see jimoh beating mimiko, Oke and APC
To my mind jimoh played a spoiler and its over for him and PDP
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by marv1: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
This ur thought lack merit and could be liken to beer parlour gorsip. Lets even assume it is true but my questions are: Are there no leaders in pdp at all who can mediate? Is there no constitution in the party that can sanction sheriff? Is there any efforcement of discipline in the party? And so on.... Ofcourse I wont be surprised if it happens to Apc. It is only a matter of time.
ceeethru:
Alimodu Sheriff, the little drop of Kerosene that spoils a Big Pot of delicious Egusi soup. PDP used you to destroy ANPP in 2003, now APC is using you to destroy PDP in 2016. What goes around comes around!
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by wwwkaycom(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Guyman02:
APC has infiltrated the judiciary, the judges are afraid of giving judgments that wont favour APC to avoid the wrath of DSS. grin
But Bros, se na APC dey take Jimoh fight him party ni?
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by bashydemy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
kassy777:
Am very happy I am a pensioner, meaning I am fairly old. It firther means that where I am going is nearer than where I have come from.
Again, I spit on this country. Even though it is difficult for me to reject this country because I cannot travel out and change my cirizenship, I am openly declaring that I am not a Nigerian. My entirty abi totality has rejected this country. Buhari, I salute you. Continue your damage of this country.
In other words, you have forced the courts to pass a judgement of my hand nor dey inside this country again.

Sorry you claim to be fairly old but reason like a 12yrs old, Do you know the same case was pending at the Supreme court? So now tell me a judge who will give judgement on a case that is pending at the highest court..

Common sense is not common.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by marv1: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
U are just an emotional bystander. Those guys are politicians with bitterness and gile in their blood.
slivertongue:
there are elements within the polity who want to pull down the house bt God will disgrace them. the right thing to do is for INEC to go ahead with the election pending when the courts determines the right candidate. candidates laying claim to a party's ticket will all go into the field to work for sucess for the victory of the party. but the actions of jimoh and co show they are out to fail. Jimoh should have allowed jegede to contest hoping he wins while waiting for him in the courts . i dont see jimoh beating mimiko, Oke and APC
To my mind jimoh played a spoiler and its over for him and PDP
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by ndcide(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Let's say sheriff and jimoh Ibrahim really want to have their way, is sheriff and team campaigning for this election?

They should have allowed those who want to run, run in peace rather than block them.
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by martinsfasusi: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
IROKO ....the man died ..

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by esthel(f): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
Poroye is a bastard..having satisfied and massaged sherrifs's ego against the will of your people....ur reward is in heaven.
Re: Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle by Mendelssohn(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
kassy777:

When a supposed agbalagba can't reason above the fog and be objective beyond sentimentalism in matters like this, I wonder what lessons we the upcoming ones are meant to learn from you sir. Please assess this matter from the root cause and analyze it progressively to this point. The answers to your questions are secretly and openly contained in the process. Hope you'll take some pain to get some information.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan, IBB, Shagari Absent At Council Of State Meeting / Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women / Ngọzi Eziulo, Ebonyi Lawker Denied Salary For 12 Months For Refusal To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.